/wowg/

Where did the thread go edition

Other urls found in this thread:

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#metric=hps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All night elf children learn to love the dark...

i need pics of your hot female toons im trying to beat off

Can we all agree that druids are the best class?

Jack of all trades, master of each role, they can do anything any other peasant class can but better.

There's literally no excuse not to main one

Is balance good?

It's in a very good spot.

if you have the right legendaries, then yea

im not a druid, but i am trying to find one to be my wife. got any tips on how to attract a qt druidess wife?

balance is literally the weakest overall spec for the entire of NH

why would you lie like this

>rolled tauren

>Make a qt nelf druid
>Make her your wife
>???
>Profit

best tier 4+5 upgrades in order hall for shaman?

DELETE THIS

>they can do anything any other peasant class can but better.

Except AoE in Feral and single target in Balance, yeah.

no i want another player to be my wife

Guys help I got back to WoW and rolled a disc priest turns out it is pretty much the worst raiding class I am lvl 102 now? Should I reroll now or stick with it?

I want to fuck a worgen woman

Should I just be super basic with my 100 boost and make an orc warrior?

>Feral

no need to reroll.

Get to 103 and get the holy artifact.

hi

is your toon doing anything right now?
would you like to go on a date with my toon?

You can do other artifugs at 102

>it is pretty much the worst raiding class

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Depends what you want to do. Prot's been nerfed pretty consistently since the expansion released. It's still completely viable, but there are stronger (and more interesting) tank choices. If you just want to melee dps, then Fury's in a very strong place and Arms is a viable middle of the pack choice that doesn't feel like garbage to play anymore.

Disc is a spec, not a class, and it works fine as long as you actually have skill.

elemental knowledge and spirit walk

What are the more interesting tank choices?

does your name begin with a c

nice insult but can you prove me wrong?

is it still possible to learn how to raid? I literally never raided in WoW before... I get super anxious in dungeons feeling that I will disappoint everyone and fuck up on some simple mechanic. how do I git gud?

All the other choices have actual decisions on how to deal with mechanics, as well as some flavour if you like that kinda thing.

Prot Warr is basically "Dude who wears armour" and your defensive is "big absorb shield".. so not real "choices" in how you deal with mechanics.

Should I level as protection warrior 100-110 so I can pve at 110?

I'm attempting to solo Been Waiting a Long time for This, and it's not working.

I'm using a Ghost Iron Dragonling as my companion to take aggro, but the problem is that he isn't taking aggro.

First time I tried it, by the time he spawn and I caught Necrotic Plague, I died pretty much instantly because of the other dot debuff.

On every subsequent attempt, whenever the dragonling spawns, he doesn't take any aggro nor does he attack. The little fucker just sits there until he despawns.

Any ideas?

you want to go out on a date with my pand?

yeah, she looks like a nice lady

why is everyone from BR realms so fucking shit?

Pretty much anything other than Prot Warrior or Prot Pally.

I didn't insult you, fuckface, but yes:
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#metric=hps

Disc is completely competitive raid healing. They can out compete Pallies and even Druids, depending on the needs of the fight, and they're undeniably the strongest choice for M+. They're weak in a lack of utility -- same as the other raid healers -- and they suffer heavily during high movement, but they are completely viable for progression. The reason you're not seeing them in world firsts is because they aren't conducive to heal-cutting cheese strats that people have been squeaking by on.

Like Brewmasters, they gained a reputation for the state they were in when the expansion released, and fucksticks like you can't stop regurgitating that stigma while being completely ignorant of months of change and increasing gear and stats.

"people" from rp realms are way worse

p-please reply

>is it still possible to learn how to raid?

Sure.

>I get super anxious in dungeons feeling that I will disappoint everyone and fuck up on some simple mechanic.

Get over it.

>how do I git gud?

Raid.

Did you need me to tell you any of this?

do brawlers guild. if you can do the mechanics in there you have enough skill for raiding
watch boss fights on youtube to learn the mechanics, then try out the fights in a pug
if you have a female toon ill teach you how to raid in person

what race are you

>tanks and healers get instant queue for daily heroics
>still decline the invite or go afk
JUST QUEUE UP WHEN YOURE FUCKING READY REEEEEEE

I literally go in the queue and just afk (watch anime)/decline for fun sometimes

ive got a worgen and draenei on alliance and a tauren on horde. cant tell what faction you are, being a panda and all

my bear is horde because she loves the zuggies

>I get super anxious in dungeons feeling that I will disappoint everyone and fuck up on some simple mechanic
Unless you're continually fucking something up, you shouldn't worry. There's always some banter but no one is going to rip into you for the occasional mistake without making themself look like a sperg

Guys is royal dagger haft relevant for blood dks? it says it will save you from a killing blow but if it triggers purgatory as well i might as well stick with my old trinket. Anyone know?

hope you like moos too
anyway, if you actually wanna do something ingame shoot me an email and ill give ya my btag
[email protected]

>it's a "time bombs explodes at the beginning of phase 3 even though there were no at the end of p2 causing the raid to wipe" episode

>it's intended, git gud

- nu blizz

>its a "transition to phase 3 activates while orbs are falling, killing everyone in the process" episode
honestly thought you were immune to all damage during the time lock shit

i've been having a very frustrating time in m+ lately

might just give it up

my sub ends in a week

ok

*fartssssss*

muh... *burp* muh... *stuffs face* maw keys yet???

sent ;)

Playing what?

878 arms

i can't seem to pug anything higher than 13

Just buy a carry.

i'm stuck on a dead pvp realm

>Complete every single quest I saw and the entire main campaign (got all achievements)

>STILL lvl 109

Your ilvl's pretty low. I'd never take you for anything over ten unless we were carrying. If you're making it into 10s or better, what's the problem? You should be grinding 7-9 if you're not 54, and 10+ is good chances at gear for you. Not sure I understand your complaint.

Your realm doesn't matter.

>t. retard

I got 110 halfway through the third zone

Vjera.

>Log on Discord
>See this

>Fuck.

but i easily do 400k+ dps and i never fuck up and yet i'm stuck at this shit ilvl

feels like i'm putting in all the work and getting zero reward

i completed a 14 last week and got a fucking 885 tank helm from my box

fuck this. this game isn't fun. putting up with shittards every day isn't fun. this game has become assfaggots tier cancer

just find a guild or get friends? .......

I have friends but no one plays WoW :)

>but i easily do 400k+ dps

That's not good at all, friend.

>i'm stuck at this shit ilvl

No, you just need to put the time in.

>i completed a 14 last week and got a fucking 885 tank helm from my box

Good for you. Seriously. That's good. That's great. I'm trying to understand why you're so upset.

>fuck this. this game isn't fun. putting up with shittards every day isn't fun. this game has become assfaggots tier cancer

And I'm starting to suspect it has nothing to do with gear. Go do something else with your time, friend. You're clearly not happy here.

you reek of reddit

>reddit spacing
kys yourself you massive screamer

>screamer

You first.

:3!

do you NEED to complete the kara prequest to do the instance still?

cute smiley do you want to be my gf

Oh, sorry. I meant to say:

lmao git gud kid
i do 400k+ dps in my 35 trait offspec
just go get carried like all the other shitter babby casual titanforged wellfare scrubs
kys

No, seriously. If you're not having fun, go do something else.

>400k dps @ ""8 7 1"" ilvl Arms spec
>That's not good at all, friend.

?????

Best race/gender combo for horde druid?

femtaur

Thinking about resubbing but I'm stuck on Dunemaul or Spirestone. Does your server matter as much as it used? I just wanna find a nice guild and clear content

Fem Troll

I can't stand the hunched over male Trolls.

>B-but lore reasons!

hey, remember that time when Illidan wiped a shitton of elves with the help from the naga and blood elves? heh...

It's not good DPS. I understand that your ilvl is low, but that doesn't help me complete the dungeon so I'm not going to invite you. Everyone we bring to high mythics does at least 600k with 1m+ for trash clearing.

More than this, disc will unquestionably be the BEST healing spec as of 7.2 with the new traits and T20 set bonus.

>2pc: First bold of Penance does +200% damage.
>4pc: 25% chance on PWS to cause your next Penance to be free and have a reduced cooldown.

OoO

what's the lore reason for the hunched male trolls. Is it to make their orc overlords feel less like manlets?

>1m+ for trash clearing

Not spriest lmao hahaha fuck me

Especially if they keep this garbage for resto:
>2pc: Swiftmend has up to 40% reduced cooldown based on the current health of your target. More reduced cooldown when used on a lower health target.
>4pc: Swiftmend increases your Efflorescence healing by 300% for 8 seconds.

Yeah, we don't bring our sPriests very often.

>dying to plague

How?

some pathetic shit writing they made up after the fact, that they stoop/hunch so their the same height as enemies, otherwise its dishonorable

So you're admitting to accepting 900+ to carry you?

>+4 Maw
>"Need 900+ to carry me"

>bear druids is basically "Bear who dodges and has thick fur" and your defensive is "big self heal"
>dk is basically "Dude who wears armour and is dead" and your defensive is "big life steal"

Pretty much all tanks are the same now except maybe for monks but who plays them anymore

Is it just more or do Demon Hunters level ridiculously fast?

I mean they're 101 right away after getting their artifact.

I think it's the insane mobility and AoE.

I don't remember the last time I did a 4. We really don't do anything below 10 now that everyone's AP is sorted.

>is it just me or does this class that starts at level 100 level really fast?

No, it's just because you immediately start with most of the leveling already done for you.

;_;

>Starts at 98

Don't be a faggot

>Paladin is "Dude with shiny armor with big heal"

>big heal

More like meh heal and literally the worst golden trait in the game

1. Do a +9 keystone every week
2. 3 chest it (get 900+ dps)
3, Do the +12 keystone after that
4. collect weekly 885 item

Also, nighthold normal raids, you can kill at least 7-8 bosses there with even the worst pickup raids. 4 weeks of doing that and you'll be 890+, after 885 you can start farming the first 3 NH bosses on hc every week.

so sad *sniff*
do you want to go to a therapy group with me