/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Best healers edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=l444Jl2eus8

>Full 4.0 Cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-rj8HVW3PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete ast

Fuck off Strawberry Frost aka Haruna Kaini

xth for YOOOOOOOOOO

bring stormblood im fucking hype

Shower me in your praise~ And in dicks

Aka Kotoka Sonoka

Seriously, explain why male elezen, female elezen, and female roegadyn shouldn't be removed from this game as playable choices.

Nobody plays them and they wouldn't be missed. And they could work on improving the existing races even more.

Calling fflogs astlogs just to excuse your bad dps is pathetic too

MID LANDERS

nth for cozy

I play as a femroe and I like her

Leviathan is the one true god.

>suddenly realising that Kan-E-Senna must have enormously long hair to make such a huge bun when it's done up
>thinking about her probably having servants who weave and braid her hair into that intricate style every morning
>imagining what a huge relief it must be when evening comes and she can relax, undoing the hair and letting it fall loose

xth for Make Paladin Great Again

WAR babies and their autism cucked us hard, but their days are numbered.

There's a lot of male Elezen though

>mfw we can make some great light glams for SAM

youtube.com/watch?v=h-rj8HVW3PQ

If they fix PLD or rework tanks in general I hope its not some bandaid that only makes them relevant at max level. Things like Minuet and Enochian were a mistake.

This game isn't great. Take away someone's favorite race and they stop giving SquareEnix money.
Convince me how Yoshida would explain this to SquareEnix or how SquareEnix would reason this to their wallets.
>doesn't list male roegadyn

Considering my wife is an elezen, I have to disagree with you.

JP
Aura - 8%
Hyuran - 28%
Elezen - 7%
Lalafell - 28%
Miqo'te - 25%
Roegadyn - 4%

NA
Aura - 10%
Hyuran - 29%
Elezen - 9%
Lalafell - 17%
Miqo'te - 29%
Roegadyn - 6%

EU
Aura - 10%
Hyuran - 29%
Elezen - 8%
Lalafell - 18%
Miqo'te - 31%
Roegadyn - 4%

They wouldn't outright quit, they would just switch to something better.
You'd actually have an argument if you'd try removing Miqo'te, where the sole reason a large number of people play this game is for catgirls.

Jappos love their shitty taters

lalafells are cute

roe pride world wide

Pull the actual active player numbers, not the total created character numbers. Au ra are in far greater numbers than that.

Hyur master race as usual

you're cute

>They wouldn't outright quit, they would just switch to something better.
Stopped reading there.
I feel fucking stupid as hell falling for this bait.

What the hell is the difference between E and M RP? I keep seeing people with stuff like "my character is 12/13 and I MRP"

Who is in the top right?

But your wife wouldn't quit the game just because they can't play a bastardized elf, right? They'd adjust to what is available.

roundabout way of saying you erp without saying you erp

MRP is just more mature/edgy things i think

Why don't they just remove all the content that isn't levels 60-70 when the expansion comes out? No one will be doing it.

Fuck I hate these people. I have 20 minutes left in this god damn duty and we're gonna pay all 20 minutes of it again the boss. Tioman isn't even fucking hard.

The dodge the meteors.

Because they arent as retarded as you

Don't think anyone compiled that, but either way the official census % work pretty well as they work for 6million or 100k players.
Only hyur % is inflated because all bots are midlanders.

erp is textfucking to get your rocks off
mrp is story developing that might lead to textfucking, generally mature themes etc

Yeah same with people not doing lvl 50 content right now.

Why don't we just remove this post? No one's going to want to read it anyways. It's pretty dumb. And I don't like it.

Yda

thanks but i'm just another miqo'te, but I'll do my best
E is ERP, M is mature which can turn into ERP pretty often from what I understand, but it's most often just edgy stuff with blood and darker themes I guess

Only a handful of you would be upset about losing the ability to play a femroe, and maybe a few more if you lost elezen.
The majority of this general would move on like nothing happened.

I like how people label all cat girls as sluts when literally every fem roe is like this

>Midlander bf at the left
Finally, SE is pandering to my preferences

Yeah but I'd honestly move on as if nothing happened even if they took away Au Ra and Miqo'te which are the two races I play

The one thing that this general cannot do is move on, especially if it's shitposting.

Wanna cuddle and just chat some time yysara?

Why don't we just delete all the accounts not currently subbed to the game? They aren't playing. No one would care. They would just move on and make new ones when the expansion comes out.

how is this even a comparison lmao

Why don't you just lend your little brother your copy of Pokemon Red? Surely he wont delete your save file or anything, You aren't playing it anyway.

There's a site that lists all and active players. The latter is around 320,000~, with about 34,000 people playing elezen and femroes.

>main scenario quest grind again

sounds fun

She would actually, character too good. Looking the best is half the reason to play FFXIV, cmon.

Are you blind or joking?

Did the general complain when they removed Diadem? Yeah, for a second and then they completely forgot about it. Same thing would happen with taking out elezen and roegadyn.

Not really. Hyur is still the most played race or at least 2nd to Miqo'te even without bot numbers.

>see two futaroes
>"every" femroe

probably not because roe players are the most vocal MUH UNIQUE race in the game

Yda and Minf are actually both highlanders, but they didn't have models back in 1.0 so they just stuck with the midlander models.

Are we really having this conversation? Just hide or report.

only a handful of people care about your retarded hypothetical that's never going to happen anyway

Can you list a single reason why you should be able to reactivate your account if you let your sub lapse? You aren't playing the game anymore, what do you care if your account is deleted? When you come back you can just start over. It's fine. There would be more server space, less taken names, more open house plots. It's a great idea and you can't debate it.

>playing a cat simply to be like everyone else
>muh conformity

>see one femroe he does not like
>"every femore is like this"

>all player census track players using hp changes
>implying the algorithm can discern bots from non bots when they're doing MSQ for money

Sorry Ippiki, you and your "wife" are in the minority of minorities. Losing your two subs in the long run wouldn't matter when 10 more take your place.

>removed Diadem
Excuse me?

ah sure why not

I just started playing this, so I literally have no skin in the game, and did not have any expectations.

But reading up on this blue mage stuff people are angry about, and what a blue mage does in FF, a blue mage class would have been pretty fun d.e.s.u.

POST SALTY TANKFAGS

Whats the point of the playstation 2 existing? Literally no one plays it and has shitty games on it. No one would care if the playstation 2 was removed and no one could emulate or get their hands on it.

>this mad he couldn't claim the name Kirito Strife

>playing an ugly race just because no one else does to feel special in a mmo
I'm unique....

Yes but Highlanders can look like Midlanders and vice versa. The difference is more of location instead of appearance, but Highlanders are described as being more buff due to Ala Mhigo's fighting culture.

>Cute lewd female midlander
>Too shy to go say hi

emrp (extremely mature real pumps)

There would be backlash if they said they were actually removing it.

>someone starts looking at me
>look back
>they untarget and sprint away immediately

Aww..

Why is this games servers still up? Final Fantasy 15 came out, we don't need any of the previous games. We can just delete them.

post qt lalas

What is the point of having spaghetti? Not everyone eats it. Just get rid of it

Continue eating this burrito and queue for roulette?

What about FF tactics?

She looks like a generic highlander woman made a main character

Why is life still up? Death came out, we don't need any life anymore. We can just delete it.

>buy Thancred's outfit
>find out you can't dye it

I made a huge mistake. At least the hair is cool, right?

Do you mean the Diadem that they're adding back into the game in 3.55 or so? Because that's not the same thing as them removing races that were around for years, or removing content permanently.

Doesnt exist pedo fucker

By whom? No seriously, who would complain? The resulting thread on the official forums would be less than 10 pages and have the same few people whining about muh race while most people would just be "eh, whatever".

>playing an ugly race just because everyone else does to feel special in a mmo
I'm unique...

I mean you can do that too, just so long as you do it.

Delete.

It looks good if you want to look like a fuckboy

This one made me laugh.