byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjVKZ0ltJEI
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/14087
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily Reminder to just Blood Boil for EZ non cult valids.

qbone is mine

Does it affect borgs?

If your role preferences don't look like this, you're a shitter or a wannabe shitter.

5th for joshuu "hair sprite" when

is there anything worse than jojofags?

>not being a pAI
no john, you are the shitter

nth for all waifus are shit

Felicity wants some new anime hairstyles huh...

how about this?

What is it you dislike about jojo? I honestly want to know, I'm retarded and can't into critical thinking.

I want a Rei Ayanami haircut

the other weebs

Good thing adminbando's are in style now

celt can make me shiver all he wants desu

I want Pucci's clothes and hair for chaplains
I want it RIGHT NOW

It is not a bad show, you people just obsess over it and pretend it's the greatest anime ever made or something. It's just entertaining, no critical thinking is needed to enjoy it.

>Evafags

wow, what next, saofags, bebopfags, lotghfags?

Get some taste kiddos.

>show
it's a manga
Does any manga require deep thinking or thought, anyway? I don't praise it for being hugely deep, I just think it's imaginative and has fantastic fashion
Doppio-kun sprites when
I need the hair
I need the sweater

#codeit

>not auto accepting pAI, but still feeling free to do it manually.

Strictly antithesis to shittery.

I don't see much point in consuming media where you don't have to think, there's much better action out there.

I like to be thinking, or at least enjoying good character interaction and dialogue. Pic related is my sorta anime for these reasons.

Byond is fucking shit.

511.1374 = can't move without BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP sounds
511.1373 = frozen viewport for 10 sec upon joining and bleep when moving
511.1372 = goonchat fucked, bleeping when moving
511.1371 = goonchat fucked, extremely slow joining, bleeping when moving, dreamseeker won't shut off, unless forced
511.1370 = bleeping when moving, viewport freezes first 30 seconds
511.1369 = viewport freezes first 15 seconds, bleeping when moving, higher ms
511.1368 = bleeping when moving
511.1367 = what I'm no now = works terribly, as it starts lagging hugely when 2 tiles are messy, viewport sometimes freezes + takes 30 seconds to work at all, subtlepm text format is fucked up (not important), crew monitor takes time to work, slightly more lag than on some other versions (ms = just above 50, becomes considerably worse in some situations), and I think telepathy messages don't arrive
511.1365 = frozen viewport, no chat messages/radio arriving
510.1347 = 4000+ ms (normally,

>watching moeshit unironically
>saying it has good character interaction and dialogue unironically

>1 day
>11 metagame bans
when will it end

I prefer the manga, I think has a better delivery if you havn't given it a try. It also continues where the anime left off

the real metagamers are clearing out the competition.

>go on catalog
>search "ss13"
>this thread doesn't come up

How do you fuck up this bad?

contribute to the wiki

There're links to the thread on the discord
How are you trying to find these threads?

It's not moeshit, it's art, you can't understand by looking from the outside. Just by looking at a cover you cannot review a book.

>using the discord

You tell me

>Just by looking at a cover you cannot review a book.
Really?
Not ever?

I can't review that book sorry, I've only seen the cover

I want one round to be like my favorite anime ''Monster'' where a honest roleplaying doctor is forced to become a valid hunter to murder the sneaky murderbone cuteboy called Johan while the detective Heinrich Lunge tries to brig the doctor.

I want one round to be like my favorite anime "FLCL" where a shitter assistant waifu molests a young boy because she misses her boyfriend while a security officer attempts to summon nar-sie using the young boy so she can steal his power.

MODS MODS MODS
THIS IS A BLUE BOARD user

I want one round to be like my favoritie amesn.

Too many plasmamen recently
We need to deport them

I want to play one round

I want one round to be like my favorite anime ''Panty and Stocking'' where two grey shit waifus go around the station being massive sluts while two pure HOP/HOS waifus try to remain perfect hitler style order of the station. The sec waifus turn out to be antags and the sluts have to join up with the chaplain to defeat them.

What does ling regenerate do? If I kill a ling and then feed him a shitload of sleep toxin while he's regenerating, will he still have it in his body after he regens?

Having only seen the cover, I can definitely say that I would not find the contents interesting in the slightest.
You can't make the argument that I need to read it before judging that.

I want one round to be like my favourite anime "Cowboy Bebop" where a group of assistant shitters attempt to validhunt the antags to sell to security for enough credits to afford the vending machine food.

try it and find out

>selling antags to sec to afford food
fund it

Updated list:

511.1374 = can't move without BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP sounds
511.1373 = frozen viewport for 10 sec upon joining and bleep when moving
511.1372 = goonchat fucked, bleeping when moving
511.1371 = goonchat fucked, extremely slow joining, bleeping when moving, dreamseeker won't shut off, unless forced
511.1370 = bleeping when moving, viewport freezes first 30 seconds
511.1369 = viewport freezes first 15 seconds, bleeping when moving, higher ms
511.1368 = bleeping when moving
511.1367 = least terrible so far, but still fucking terrible, but viewport sometimes freezes + takes 30 seconds to work at all, subtlepm format is fucked up, crew monitor takes time to work
511.1365 = frozen viewport, no chat messages/radio arriving
511.1364 = messy tiles = lag
511.1363 = messy tiles = lag
511.1362 = viewport doesn't even work. At all. Dream seeker process gets stuck
511.1361 = messy tiles = holy fuck, is this a slideshow?
511.1348 = messy tiles = SEND HELP & consoles don't work properly / at all
510.1347 = 4000+ ms

I'm done for now. Can't seem to fix it, so I just can't play.

Which static would be each bebop character

go to 511.1374 and mute system sounds in the volume mixer, thats how i dealt with it

I can't remember after trying ~20 versions, but doesn't that still cause lag? Some of the versions that had the bleeping also had lag when moving. Plus the mouse cursor would change, which is annoying as fuck.

try updating your IE flash plugin, enable activex filtering in IE, launch byond in windows 7 compability mode, im assuming your running windows 10?

maybe im missing out on spessmen with no input lag but i just mute the system pings and the game becomes playable

this is a hard question because not many greyshirt statics fit with the bebop characters

unless you pick statics from other departments to put on the greyshirt crew, but that kinda loses the point.

Just ignore the greyshit thing then, I don't think there's any greytider robust enough to be a bebop character anyway.

Trying now, thanks.

where do i get snow? someone said i can scan it as engiborg
i remember seeing it in some out of way tiny room in maint once with a crab in it but i just cant find that room anymore

Setting the holodeck to a snow field works.

thanks sempai thats a good idea. i never visit holodeck

you teleport over to the nuke op base ;)

somebody post that video of sawbones robusting the entire security team from his cell

youtube.com/watch?v=SjVKZ0ltJEI

if everything fails just try a VM with windows xp

does ban evading work with a new ip and computer and ckey

asking for a friend

move to a different country

Eggman solved it for me: github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/14087

Deleting cache means that 511.1365, 511.1367 and stable (510.1347) work fine. Not absolutely perfectly (some very minor lag). 1365 is my pick for now.

Thanks for the help! Have a clucker.

lol
go ahead and try

what if I, uh I mean "my friend" just makes a ban appeal

I literally just made a new account and I'm playing right back into it
I got permabanned too,just pick a very different name

It's not like admins will check every single new BYOND user and go to the banned IP list and ban them again

liggers were a mistake

That's the best way to do it. Our ban detection system has gotten pretty neat over the years and I don't actually understand how all of it works. Most people get a second chance from their perma unless they're literally Sarca.
I do, but not all do. We get a message that does it for us.

If you join and you share an ip or cid from your previous banned account it pings the admins when you log in or at the very least shows it in public logs.

it's how people figured out morena is relegated

When someone new logs in and they share same cid, IP or such, admins get a notification

What if my friend is sarca

the way is shut

See & Admins even get notifications about new players that share no ip or CID with banned players. They often jump to them and observe, and they're really good at spotting good players. However, if you keep your nose clean, odds are they won't care enough to ban you for it.

Just make sure you do it correctly and improve your ways.

what if my friend is incredibly sorry

So if I just join with a new ckey, dont actively try to hide my ban evasion and play well they'll be fine with me?

Well no, you're ban evading. Just appeal it, you'll do fine.

Just to make sure it's easy to find. If anyone has issues with byond (e.g. & ) see Admins were really helpful too. Thanks! About time something positive is posted about them.

PLAYABLE GOBLINS WHEN?

>dont actively try to hide my ban evasion

No, you have to hide it. But just do this: . We've all made mistakes, and unless you're 2hotdogs, you'll do fine.

Alright "my friend" will make an appeal

>in genetics doing our genetics autism
>get x-ray really early
>see a ghetto surgery set up in maint just on the other side of the wall, get spooked
>just watch him do his thing
>he's missing, paramedic notices he is dead somewhere in maint
>lead security to him and find FIVE other corpses stacked on top of him
>things dye down a bit in genetics
>we finish research and start handing out all the powers relatively early
It was a good day in genetics.

What was with that skeleton breaking all the windows in escape?

ALSO FUCKING SET YOUR INTENT TO HELP WHEN BOARDING THE FUCKING SHUTTLE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MONGOLOIDS

ALSO WHY ARE THERE OVER EIGHTY PEOPLE

not soon enough

Forgot to mention he was dead in a wall, paramedic noticed him with remote view.

Genuine security dream team last round.

so... what are the limits on what you can do as a chapel gimmick? one of the wiki articles i read says basically stripping someone naked, taken their id and pda and therefore messing with their entire round instead of reviving them is really bad
the chaplain this round did exactly that to like 6 people who largely just needed to be defibbed

Who is sarca?

>Dream Team

Security was pants on head retarded last round.

We did perform pretty well, yeah.

I didn't do it, Hachi.

I did it, Hachi.

>1 second apart

You forgot to mention.
>Gave hulk to fucking everyone
>Tons of people just smash walls and windows when the silicons are on NT default
>Warn them several times not to do that shit
>Smash their hands on the first infraction
>End up spacing one fuck because he plowed a fucking straight line through several departments

God dammit.

Literally the definition of nightmare team desu senpai, worst sec team in history.

I worked all round on a security thing but I forgot to snap a screenshot.

Aside from that one officer who lazered me to death for being nearby a Vampire, yeah they did a great job hunting them all down.

but
did
you
ahelp