Why is there so much talk about the E34 but everyone ignores the E32?

>tfw no luxobarge with first German V12 engine after WW2
probably because it's not a good drift car

The E34 has sportier handling and power than the E32 and there's the classic reliability gap which comes with most 7 series. Not that I don't like the E32 though, it's a brilliant car.

Good times

post photo of you squatting on the hood, cyka blyat

He is either dead or in jail or working a fishfactory in norway/uk. This photo looks like it was taken in 2001 or around that time.

Come on, Andrejs, you can do better than that.

>what kinda hairstyle you want brah?

That's a lot of peer

Photo was taken in Lithuania, somewhere between early-to-mid 2000s. I think city might be Kaunas or near it, because these types of imbeciles dominated there.

>This photo looks like it was taken in 2001 or around that time.

no, time stands actually still there

It's a bit big, it's not that powerful, wasn't offered with a manual and lacks reliability in comparison

Probably my favourite bimmer of all time. Was in the first transporter film rebadged as a 735i and with a manual so it looked cooler on film.

All it needs is
>34 m5 gearbox and lsd
>coilovers and sway bars
>UEL headers so it sounds like a McClaren f1

Gorgeous car.

that's an E38 tho

Pretty sure thats a 750il

The engine is a thing of beauty

MEDIOCRAH

That aint no e32
That is his down syndrome grandson, the e38

Early 735i's were offered with manual, they're rare as fuck though

Wrong. Saw one about a month ago in manual.

Had an e34 with 160k on it 95 525i. Drove the shit out of it for 3 years. Incredibly reliable. Survived the winter of 2015 in Boston area, unbelievable car that would not die. Drinks oil now at 220k or so, basically useless as its worth about 500$ and costs more to maintain every year. Was repaired after front end accident and sat outside a shop for sale 300$, dad said I could have it cause no one wanted. Fun car. Heated seats still work