pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

I love Sharena

cuck

Azura a shit.

>Finish 4
>Decide to check out 3
Holy shit, its amazing what an improvement 4 was.
3 is so slow and clunky in comparison

I love Azura

>-spd + atk camilla

is this usable? i feel like camilla barely doubles anything anyway with that terrible mediocre speed

I WANT NAVARRE'S FIST IN MY ASSHOLE

Best green mage!!

You keep your disgusting rumors to yourself, /feg/.

>tfw -hp +atk Camilla

I love Anna

Cuck.

Phina get out.

Heroew is dogshit

That's true. 3 can be fun if you give it a chance though.

Julia is better than Nino.

Ryoma is better than Lucina.

Just got this guy. Any good?

She's pretty sexy. Would love an alt version of her.

Keep him far away from any magic and he'll be alright

I like Hana

Any else not care for any of this IV or natures shit? With all the 4* stuff I have, I just wanna get my 5* and call it a day.

I think he would have been better in the game if he didn't have all those tumors on his arm.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Happy birthday to my perfect cutie!

>four 3 stars and a 4 star
>four 3 stars and a 4 star

Nigga fuck this game.

Which one, /feg/? Your choice matters!

People that obsess over IVs want to beat the game in less than a month without paying a cent, if you want to have fun you won't pay too much mind to it.

left

Arran.

I didn't even know it was her birthday. I hope you had a nice day together!

No, I think it's complete horseshit. I have a bunch of -Atk and -Spd units that would be really great if they had some thing else. Like my -Atk Lyn that can't kill a damn thing. and my -Spd Robin that is just sad to look at. I don't even want the best units, I'm fine as long as they're not the worst.
I wouldn't care as much about it if your chances of getting a 5* unit weren't so low.

Heart wants what it wants.

:^)

Doesn't the five star one have Mercurius? Seems like something worth saving feathers for.

Most people that care about good IVs want to rank high, usually.

>roll three Camillas
>-atk +res, -def +res and -hp +spd
>merge them into the last one
>gains atk both times
Not sure what the point of Darting Blow is though, since if she doesn't have +spd she'll never double with it anyway. But eh, such is being Camilla and getting absolutely fucked by the devs.

No, Brave Sword+.
If you want Mercurius you're going to have to wait for Assram.

Arran

Is this a Jojo reference?

Oh. Shitty. The only part of Marth's story I've played is Shadow Dragon where you get Parthia and Mercurius as gifts. Is Camus in the game?

I was hoping for Ephraim, not this little dickweed pegasus Knight, I hate my bad luck sometimes.

>Is Camus in the game?
Only as an enemy at the moment.

Would Fire Emblem be better or worse off if Awakening had failed and the series had died?

where the good banners at

Should I use a +atk Lyn, +atk Eirika, or +spd Marth for a red unit on a Robin, Hector, Takumi team?

Want to try to get a good arena score.

>Dead
vs
>Doing very well and having 3 games on the way
tough one senpai

Oh cool actually, he'll show up like Narcian then. I wonder if the five star version have Gradivus. He gotta.

Who cares post more Tikis

Posts like this make me sad.

They are given to you in SD though. Are you talking about New Mystery?

Marth for now for the bonus, Eirika when the new banner heroes inevitably become the new bonus heroes

How do I get an arena score of over 4k? I'm currently using pic related, can clear advanced 7 times no problem. But when I see my score it seems so...tiny.

so much worse

Nox has been doing that recently. I tried to download both Nox and the Heroes apk. Took damn near an hour. My Internet speed was still working fine, though.

Thanks, least this bench juice comes with good stuff.

They better get Awakening Anna into Heroes. She got top 20 after all.

use him, you huge pussy.

Quit lettin your dweebos die
I could get a higher score with a level 35 Serra

So now that the dust has settled is Narcian any good?

Stop letting people die, you get a lower score.

>Dead meaning FE Warriors and a Gaiden remake would have never happened
As of right now, I'm willing to roll with the punches to see what we get.

>Alan

Gradivus was in the weapon text dump, nobody else should have it but him. He didn't have it equipped like how Xander had Siegfried though.

don't die

I hope they remake more. The fan support is there.

>-Spd Robin
I feel you. I genuinely wish to get a better 5* of him because it's too sad.

Ephraim

gAwwhBjju4atc1Avp63a8ctt1gms9An7zxulwChv
2275f7825f594cb2

Holy shit, imagine if normal Anna is added into a Paralogue and she has a conversation shaming Heroes Anna for not shilling orbs more.

Drops a nuke on blues, dies while doing no damage vs anything else

If they remake 4, I hope the give you a cart so you can get unmounted units to anywhere.

current defense results

Ah no wonder, I usually sacrifice one to take out tacomemes. I can pull off the win but shit.

roger

So uhhh are we gonna get more story chapters?

You can kill someone with that shit user, delete this.

>Doing Advanced Arena match
>All four units still alive
>Nino, Minerva, Marth, Abel still alive
>The last enemy is Takumi
>Not a single character on my team can engage Takumi and damage him without dying in the process
>Someone has to sacrifice themselves to kill Takumi
>I literally cannot get maximum score because Takumi is on the enemy team
How is this fair?

Already using two Cavs at the moment. I'll use him in Book 2 in honor of.

i9asvsdteAmf8mxmvemqb5v3inC17mpwzxfqCk31
f60602f1aa632145

_____
2 fives + robin + olivia
reply if u take

In march when the Gaiden remake comes out for that sweet sweet cross promotional synergy.

I want Azura to physically abuse me in a relationship.

Any suggestions as to who to level to gold?

In arena my main problem is Takumi..
Enemy Robin's have been getting one shotted by Julia.

Sakura Nendo coming

>dies in one hit to other blue units

Azura is cute!

>Nino with zero (0) stat buffers
you deserved it

another red sword

Post cockzura.

Got 2 Ninos today leveled them both to 20 and IVs are -attack +res and +attack -speed should I even bother using either or wait for another one?

Start calling her Aqua-sama then.

I got my first defence win thingy !

Also it gives you the name of the person that lost to you ?

That's kinda mean

For future reference, how do I actually take this account once I have Nox/FEH installed?

All probably boils down sales.
I'm sure people remember how Shadow Dragon went down.
That said, candidates like Genealogy with blatant incest and FE6 which is basically "child soldiers: the game" seem unlikely to me.

>Sakura
>Not best girl Kagero

Is my Gunther alright? I think his stats are really different from the jp iv calculator.

>Not using a dancer

What IV is Abel?

Omg more things to buy!

Is there any reason to use a Bishop over a Sage in FE12? Their only advantage over Sages is 4 more res, everything else is the same or lower, a Sage can heal even better while also doing more damage and still having a lot of res compared to the rest of your units

I just reclassed Malicia to Sage after promoting her and I don't think I'll regret it

>27th place getting merch over a main character that completes an imouto set

Be realistic

What's the best all flying team?

So I'm trying to breed an invincible Morgan (probably Grandmaster) with Galeforce, Counter, Tome and Bow Breaker, and Armsthrift. If I make my Robin +Speed -Defense and marry Maribelle/Anna, Morgan will have the 50 luck for Armsthrift without Limit Breaker. The question is: will the -Defense from Robin ruin Morgan's defensive ability?

To be fair, Shadow Dragon was a huge regression from the standards of Fire Emblem in the west at the point.
I still have no idea what they were thinking at the time.
Fates and Awakening is also full of child soldiers, its really more of a matter of framing it as Anime like versus the more realistic depiction of war in 4.