Hi Veeky Forums. I feel like I want to die but I'm too much of a pussy to go through with suicide...

Hi Veeky Forums. I feel like I want to die but I'm too much of a pussy to go through with suicide. I was planning on hitting the touge tonight and pushing corners harder and harder until I crash. Will this get me sympathetic attention or will I just get into trouble with the police and/or the insurance company?

I should add: I put a big dent in the car earlier and I want to crash it to hide my shame, so as long as the car's damaged I don't mind if I'm not.

>arrested for endangering other drivers
>get raped in jail
>die a slow painful death of hiv/aids

this is how youre gonna die op

Just route the exhaust into the cabin then let the engine warm up for ten minutes before you go to the toegay.

Don't harm the car, just yourself for being an attention seeking faggot.

user trust me I've done the whole toe gay "and if I crash and die oh well" thing when I was depressed and 18 years old and it's not really going to do anything but make you realize that you'll like to go fast all the time and just get pulled over by the popo. When I did the whole drive like a maniac toegaying until I die did teach me a lesson that loosing my life or getting crippled off of doing something stupid just because I didn't like my life at the moment isn't worth it and working hard for the shit that you want will be worth it. When I stopped being a fucking pussy faggot I got a girlfriend and it made me relize how much I love to work on cars. Trust me user there's other people who have it worse than you just work hard for what you want and in the end it'll be worth it. Don't kill your self.

theres always 1 white knight that tries way too hard lmao

>>> /b/

>having non-edgy opinions how gay lmao kek white knight buzzword buzzword fagget ecks dee
Unlike OP you should unironically kys yourself.

>Will this get me sympathetic attention or will I just get into trouble with the police and/or the insurance company?
what do you care you will be dead?

can't wait for your car to show up in a copart biohazard auction

post pic of it so I know what to look for

>"what happened here son?"
>"the touge hit too hard"
>"learn how to attack the apex, here's your court date"

post on there

maybe you will motivate some underaged kiddies on there since they may buy it

anyone who goes off on a rant like that comes across as a white knight faggot and its obvious hes terrible at dealing with suicidal people

he even does the basic guilt tripping shit

if youre going to make shit up you should at least be semi-knowledgeable on the subject

why dont you fuck off

>doube-space posting

you need to go back

don't do it you will ruin it for the rest of us who like to touge + you might not even die

I'm starting to come to this realization as well. Past couple years I've been driving like a maniac, just got my 3rd massive ticket this year. Decided to enjoy working on cars more and drive like a shithead less

don't fuck up the hobby for the rest of us

I have guns and fast bikes and if I ever off myself it's not gonna be with either because I don't want people to use my death as an example in a "muh think of the children" way, see?

yeah its better when you make your post hard to read

>m-muh spacing
How old are you cunt, 15?

Yeah but my dick's 21

Shit user I'm fucking cross faded as fuck
>he even does the basic guilt tripping shit
>at least be semi-knowledgeable on the subject
Shit dude I didn't know you know how to talk and work with suicidal people my bad sorry I offended you maybe you should try to talk him out of it.

>maybe you should try to talk him out of it.

yeah Im really gonna talk someone on Veeky Forums who just made up a story out of killing themselves

if anything Id tell him to just get on the highway, close your eyes, and swerve into oncoming traffic at high speeds since what he wants to do has a low chance of insta kill

why do you automatically assume suicide is a bad thing anyway

and yeah Ive dealt with retarded bipolar fucktards my whole life so Ive dealt with the shit multiple times and regret changing some minds from time to time

>not hitting the toe gay with all you have every night

Wouldn't that cause exhaust fumes and shit to settle in and make the interior stink forever? Committing suicide in the car will probably hurt it somehow no matter what he does.

OP here, from a different IP. Decided to stay in tonight. Thanks anons and sorry for being a faggot.