/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

I hate these fucking YouTube links Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=l444Jl2eus8

>Full 4.0 Cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previous

xth for c@butts

first for niggas

Bitch, I hope you're happy.

you fucked my game up

I'm going to marry a NIN elezen in the Far East~!

NAME THE CUTE HUSBAND MATERIAL BOYS FROM HERE

any reason they haven't announced RDM main stat yet?

Alright XIVg, help me refine this Highlander's makeup(and potentially lip) a bit? I'm seeing -something- missing but I'm not sure what.

meow

What job do I pick if I want to be a special snowflake ?

It is a caster.

It is INT.

Static

elk rearden

yeah its an easy fix. under the clan section on character select change it to midlander

Leviathan is the one true god.

*lalapost*

>dark skin
>click
>just some cute bullshit

Paging mature Duskwight Bard.

>avatarfaggotry in the OP
I'm glad I did.

>tfw Roe Rogue

There is always something lovable about ogre ninjas.

That removes the purpose of the Highlander bit. Pass.

Highlanders

Gonna sound stupid but its a hybrid it wouldnt shock me if they do something stupid

yes

the first step to fixing things is admitting you have a problem, mick jagger

why dont you guys like lalafells? is it because you dont wanna erp with them or something?

middies

Tall elezen samurai with no shoes!

Oh look it's a catboy. Next?

Because they're meme loving creeps.
Prove me wrong.

Looks fantastic. If you want to make the face paint more noticeable that might work. Just a tad, I didn't quite notice it until I looked for it.

Is there going to be new hairstyles in Stormblood?

She looks like a straight up slut

still glasses
still erp

Delete it and start over.

Every thread

>no shoes
I'm sure those still count as shoes.

There were for Heavensward. Let me launch the benchmark to see how many we should expect at least.

I like lalafells. They are 99% adorable.
The 1% that are not tend to either be edgelord with tattoos or crazy serious nanpotato

There will always be new hairstyles eventually.

Indeeeeeeed

:)

Why is it that all highlanders are androgynous?

Thank you! Right now it's a kind of subtle goldish shade of eyeshadow but I'm thinking maybe I should either expand it beyond being the corners of the eyes, or darken the shade to something else?

>that
>androgynous
Are your standards of femininity based on Bruce Jenner?

3 hour DPS queues are going to be so much fucking fun.

Much more noticeable on the lids but personally prefer the corners. It's a good color.

why's this game so popular? I've been interested in it for a while, but haven't really noticed anything about it that makes it stand out from other mmos

it has cute catgirls

that's it

It's literally indistinguishable from Justin Bieber.

That's literally the same ratio as in every other game ever.

>My lb3 is just as good as a drg
WRONG ITS BETTER IN 90% OF INSTANCES FUCKING USE IT
>What's a rotation
This is the monk saying it, they have no rotation. They just push buttons as they light up.
>I have a slashing debuff??
No you don't. Let the warrior do it.
>What is mage's ballad
A FUCKING DPS LOSS.

And Justin Bieber looks like nothing but a man.

>have always played healer or tank
>want to try DPS
>20min queue

How do you guys deal with this?

There are youtube videos that explain why it's better than wow.

ignore the waifu fags

Hey dps-chan, if you're really nice and beg properly like the bitch you are, I'll queue my healer with you.

It should have said "what is Foe's Requiem?"

>The Problem
DPS queues are too long and there are too many melee

>The Solution
Add 2 melee dps and nothing else

The absolute madman.

>Paging mature Duskwight Bard.
What is it now?

ugly

Much better. THIS is what an elf should look like.
Will she ever be Ninja or Samurai?

Just because your mother tells you she loves you doesn't mean it's true.

looks like a struck a nerve as hard as the shovel struck your face

>2 melee dps
hurr ninja is a ranged dps etc

I'm fairly new to XIV. Played lots of MMOs, a little bit of WoW.

I like being able to do all classes on one guy. I usually have tons of characters, it's neat to be able to focus on one. Combat is fairly standard MMO fare.

Best way to describe it would be "solid". It doesn't reinvent the genre. But I'm having fun

I was actually considering doing just that. What are elezen NIN animations like?

I want to befriend a tall elezen who treats me like her cute pet in public and mercilessly uses me as a sex toy when we're alone!

Couple minor changes. Eye shadow back to the corners, lips moved to a different part of color. The naturally dark lips on this particular face are -hard- to work with.

Just two apparently? We'll probably get a lot more since Heavensward gave us au ra who got their own hairstyles that look fantastic.

why don't you do that in real life with a tall girl?

Matching your unpleasant personality with a lack of education, I see.

>too many melee DPS

How? I'm new, but shouldn't fights be designed around mainly melee DPS since they make up the majority ?

don't project too hard there bud you'll hurt your ego

why's she doin that? she'll get arrested by the guards for public indecency

hahaha

Never lose that sense of humor.

red mage is a caster dude.

Tall girls only want even taller guys, you know?

Do.you have any alts? I can't ever get on to Balmung to say hi.

The guards are cool with it, user~

lonely catboy lf gf/gf (male)

wsup

Not sure how to answer that. I imagine like anyone else but with longer, gorgeous limbs.
Eye shadow's almost invisible now, but I guess that's the effect you want with make-up. If the dark lips bother you (I love 'em), have you thought about blending them into her skin tone?

DESIGNATED

If they have to use their melee moves to max their dps then it is a problem in raids.

If they don't have to use them then why do they have them?

cutest bun is streaming OwO

Because they can't even physically stop you.

Lalafells being allowed to be DoW is dumber than female cops.

SHITTING

Adelais, I love you. I've traveled all the way to Halifax to see you. Won't you be my valentine?

STREETS

I think I have some throwaway characters on other servers, but I haven't played any of them in ages.

And by I love you I mean I've been stalking you for a few months and I've decided that I want to fuck your pussy or boipussy so hard you can't walk straight. You'll be leaking my hot cum for weeks, my darling.

Toilets are man made artifices, there's literally nothing wrong with shitting as nature intended.

I'm pretty sure that is a sanitary hazard in places with a large concentration of people.

Streets are also man made artifices you dumb fucking nigger. I swear to god I'm gonna poo in your mouth.

They were specifically described as a class that goes in and out of melee range during combat, why would they end up being optimal only using half their kit?

>ywn summon a xaela succubus and have her drain away your life force leaving you a dried out husk

They won't so have to count them as another melee dps getting added.

We've long since overcome the plagues of the middle ages, and besides those only made us stronger as a race. We became immune to diseases that others had never even encountered.

Nah, they don't bother me, I just wanted to bitch a bit, I also tried switching up my eye shadow from Light to Dark which made it pop a little more.

iktf

Europeons shat in the streets all the time before toilets were a thing. And there was horse shit, too, because there were no cars. European cities were like Venice but instead of calm water it was piss and shit.

india does it and they produce some of the brightest individuals in the world

literally the greatest doctors and rocket scientists, if they can shit in the street then it cant be so bad for you

dont judge