/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Messed with the wrong trap:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12366094
strawpoll.me/12369689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DS2>DS3

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

[Oswald dialogue to get people excited for the possibility of pardoners in TRC]

Does anyone know where I can download patch 1.02 for DS2 vanilla? I hit the download cap for MEGA.

This black knight in the Catacombs of Carthus is beating my ass. Am I a faggot or did he give anyone else trouble?

is it confirmed there will be sin added in or are you just playing with my heart?

Pontiff 'if it's low test put it to rest' Sulyvahn
Pontiff 'destroy the ladyboy' Sulyvahn
Pontiff 'jail the shemale' Sulyvahn
Pontiff 'ender of the genderbender' Sulyvahn

PCFC? I can host at Cathedral of the Deep (pre-Deacons). Pass: dsg.

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito.

He got usurped by Pinwheel, FUCKING PINWHEEL

Are you talking about Tsorig? He's a big guy.

>Havel 5
>Ashen one 0

i should stop trading with him
my PvP playstyle has been to trade with someone and hyperarmor through their attack in hopes of staggering them, i guess its affecting my PvE aswell

they're generic non-respawning enemies of which there are 2-3 guarding a statue of velka

You kill him like you do any other Black Knight, bait his attacks and slowly chip him down during recovery. The one on top of the bridge is even easier, you can knock him into the lava below for a free kill.

Not a clue. I just want the pardoners. Theoretically, if we get Velka, the pardoners would go right along with her

i am sad now

Unless it's an NPC using a small weapon, you should never trade, because they have a ton more HP than regular players.

this, bad idea desu.

Just parry him while he's still one-handing and when he tries to buff run in and backstab before it goes off so he'll never switch to two-handing.

>tfw cheesing him with Dorhy's Gnawing

i killed all the black knights just by pulling out the ol' thrall axe
they're ez as shit with just quickstep through attack -> R1 -> repeat

why couldn't the CU have set up a meeting between Quelana and the Fair Lady?

post plate armor and plate armor accessories

strawpoll.me/12366094
strawpoll.me/12366094
strawpoll.me/12366094
strawpoll.me/12366094

I love playing cs:go but lately it's hard because I have to hear the voices of the kids I'm playing with

at least with dark souls you can't hear how old they are so you don't feel so shit about being an adult playing video games and having no life

Because the CU is mute

>3 set pieces and a waifu hat
You are human trash

Great idea, remind Quelana of the fact that her sister became a giant spider centaur ravaged by a terminal disease that can't even move and is in endless pain through every second of her life.

Ornifexis the only real choice

>wearing full plate but leaving the part of your body you would want to protect the most exposed

As a sorcerer in dark souls 3, I want to use the grass shield but I need 9 or 10 strength I think and I have 7. Can I still use it? What happens if I equipt it but dont have the required strength?

how old are most people in /dsg/?

first off, there is no indication that any undead has ever actually become a dragon, dragon form is only a pale imitation of the real deal

judging from the serpent ring descriptions, it is possible to turn into a dragon. serpents are those who failed to turn into dragons.

also pus of men literally have dragon horns. why?

this is pretty gross dude

brigand hat was sooo DS1, and your face is all retarded anyway. plus like.... that hat with plate armor? bro youre doing everything all wrong.

but it would make the fair lady (Quelann??) so happy to see her!

also Quelana avoiding them out of fear and shame isn't healthy

strawpoll.me/12369689
this calls for a strawpoll

bump

When I'm on the lava in the Carthus Catacombs can I not drink my Estus? Because that's kinda gay. Don't think I'll be able to get one of these items, at least not yet.

yeah man I was just gonna make that haha. for science. good thinking

user, the Lady cannot recognize the difference between another giant spider centaur and a normal person. What makes you think she would recognize any of her other sisters?

>bumping a post less than 4 minutes and just over 5 posts later
What board did you think you were on, you fucking retard?

>ascended past wizardhood

the correct meme is "pls respond" you spacker

Did you know that the piece of armor that even the poorest of soldiers would always want to have was a helmet?

You won't be able to defend with it effectively, but I BELIEVE you will still get the stamina buff if that's your concern

You're supposed to drink your Estus in order to survive. You just need to remember that you're still taking damage during the Estus animation, so you need to sip early and regularly.

Also, just block-run in a straight line in the lava pool where you kill Tsorig. There's some kind of glitch that makes it deal the lava damage to your shield and stamina as long as you don't change movement direction, so you can get to an item scot-free and then save your Estus for the trip back.

bullshit, she was getting better last time I saw her, the humanity was helping

Quelana could speak to her in their language. Also, what's up with her thinking the player is her sister? How would she even notice you're there if you don't say anything or touch her?

>changing one piece of the set
for what purpose
also sorcerer hood would look better

she's so far gone that the delusion is kicking in, she's like someone with severe alzheimers

Are you saying she just assumes someone's in the room even if she doesn't know?

that or if someone talks to her she perceives them to be someone they aren't

Even just the removal of the cape really improves the look of the armor.

WHY IS PONTIFF'S THEME SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT

It does indeed, it's probably one of my favourite sets, I really just need rid of the cape most of all though, then it would be pretty much perfect anyway

oh shit what set is this?

makes me want to play demons souls again for that sweet dope fluted plate.

Retextured Drakeblood without the cape in Dark Souls 2

da fuc is this a mod for ds3? :O need link pls

i have the demon's souls textures by the way, it could be useful for you if you made the mod, but the textures resolutions aren't great.

Eh I like the cape. The only reason I don't use this set is because I play on a pyro mostly.

Nah not me my man, not even my screenshot

Personally I think capes ruin armor aesthetic a lot of the time, especially when they're not something practical like milwood

I can't believe I've forgotten how much I hate the Irithyll Dungeons.

>The jailers lower your max health just by looking at you.
>If they hit you once you're over encumbered, and they usually just combo into pressing you into the floor which by then is an instant kill.
>That room with seven of them that leads to Karla.
>That room with ten fucks with saws and mallets that leads to the giant.
>The giant room with infinitely respawning rats.
>The tunnel that has half a dozen rats, and then a mimic, and then five basilisks, and then two giant rats.
>Having to run through the toxic swamps just to get to Siegward's cell/Karla's key.
>Those baby dragon abominations.
>Shrieking corpses that do nothing.

And not even any worthwhile loot.

Fuck the Irithyll Dungeons.

is Yhorm's theme good?

Lothric, buddy.
Best theme.

someone have to port that to ds3 reee i need this
there's the starting knight armor, and besides, drakeblood is in ds3

why the fuck did the souls games get more and more damned capes with each new game. Dark Souls III is fucking cape world and it pisses me off.

the the weight system in ds3 isnt kind to gloves and extremely unkind to helmets, so i normally opt for a very light head slot part
im looking for full sets of armor that dont have bizzare amounts of extra mass on them like faraam

i was hoping people had came up with some creative plate/chain outfits

bump

The intro is amazing but it gets dull and samey afterwards and the second phase is just as uninteresting

Once you go through the area and understand the layout, it's pretty easy to run through /spoiler/like every other place/spoiler/

This general marks our grave. But you may rest here too, if you like.

no that place is easy once you've done it once

>they usually just combo
just roll away after their first hit instead of standing in range and mashing r1

shit i really wanted to do some dark souls 3 mods right now but that dsfix like program only gives me corrupt textures on the text dump folder, i've been also looking for the skybox texture.

They're Jailers, of course you're not supposed to take them head-on. Sneak up on them and smash them in the back, they have zero poise so you can stagger them stupidly easily.

And technically those screaming corpses, like any breakable object and sound, will alert nearby Jailers to investigate.

Also, you forgot about the hand hippos.

Hand hippos are fun, just unzip your favorite bleed weapon with a rouge on it and do like 4000+ damage in a few attacks.

Vilhelm has the sexiest armor set in the game, prove me wrong

>tfw 5v1 and you're running away and fighting them for 10 god damn minutes before they finally get you

I had forgotten completely how clunky and floaty is DaS2 combat jesus christ

I think that you meant to say Dragonslayer Armor

The best way to get good fashion is to pick one set/weapon you want to use, then build everything revolving around matching with that.

For example, I picked the Cathedral knight helm and ended up with a stoic paladin.
The other way is to pick a central theme.

Would be true if it didn't make your character disgustingly skinny no matter what.

>liking Discount Alonne
No.

ok

it shrinks the players head

god the Faraam set looks so good

kissable lips

>The serpent is an imperfect dragon and symbol
of the Undead
Hm. Never caught that before; kind of seeing it in a new light after DaS3/ Londor/ Kaathe and Yuria.

I love DS2!

Hey who's on playstation tonight?

somebody play with me I'm soul level 120.

Goodnight sweet prince

is Lautrec a good husbando?

haha yeah man

I just never talk to him once he's standing in firelink with all the degenerates so I don't lose him again

Shannalotte is not for lewd

Considering his devotion to Fina, he's probably the best husbando.

>you will never have Eygon's voice

what if the egg girl in TRC is actually Fina?

I really love this blind qt. It makes me sad that I like playing an edgelord dark miracle user, I don't want the dark giving her nibbles. I guess I could use Karla every time.