Looking for a dev, yes paid

Sup Veeky Forums,

a few months ago I wrote a program, just for the giggles. Turned out it sells. So I rewrote it, added a server application for authentication and released it. Signed up for some related affiliate programs, etc. Later on, after realizing how stupid normalfags are, I rewrote dat shit again to add a GUI. Sales exploded.

Now that I'm old and grey, I don't have the time anymore to keep developing it. So if some user wants to pimp his github, earn some money and gain some hands-on-experience, I'm looking for you.

Requirements
> At least 18yo
> Experience with C++
> Experience with Databases, Networking, Qt, TLS and all the other shit

As a matter of fact, a webdev would probably be quite useful as well. Still a paid position but the c++ position is still a lot more profitable.

Requirements:
> Wordpress
> Php
> Databases

Hello. Give me your money

webdev here, I'm not looking for a position as I run my own company, but we could make some sites for you if that's what you need. PHP and Databases are basically all we do.

Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you a portfolio/our site/etc if you're interested.

Grats on your own company. Got one as well. Mail is out

not sure if the mail had an error sending. want to give me yours? if not, try [email protected]

Second mail is out. Worst case, drop a mail to this address -> [email protected]

will do. taking off to a christmas party for now but i'll respond a bit later today

happy holidays and best of luck my dude

Fulltime web dev Interested in hearing more but I'm not working with a php/wordpress stack (literally vomit-tier).

U work with what i put on the table

This is what people mean by the entitled millenial attitude

I hear you. Like I would even consider employing that wannabe dev after making such an appearance

Why would I act like I'm here to suck his dick? I'm already a succesful web dev, I don't need him if he doesn't want my skills.

Ironically you are so much more likely to run into a wannabe dev with such a poor stack - GL friendo, you likely just lost your best bet and will have to find a """""web dev""""" who actually wants to work with such a shitty stack.

>Why would I act like I'm here to suck his dick? I'm already a succesful web dev, I don't need him if he doesn't want my skills.
You literally said you were interested in hearing more about the position you dumb fuck.

Whatever floats your boat user

Yep, I 'literally' said that. How does that contradict what you just quoted? Ironic that you should call me a dumb fuck when you can't even follow a logical thought through one sentence, you dumb fuck.

Likewise. You'll probably be fine if your idea only requires blog-tier complexity.

Yeah probably. This specific task doesn't require a complex infrastructure. Designed the website myself, wrote my own php plugins, etc.

Hell it's only a 4 digit profit project, 5 best case. The only one worth paying at all would be the lead dev.

How long have you been in the biz? How's it going for you?

It's not the millenial attitude.
That shit is truly vomit inducing tier shit

C guy reporting in , frankly you wont get any serious offers apart from shit tier """programmers""" if you don't reveal any more details about the project, like the scope , time frame, portability requirements, what is the goal of the project etc.
Then again it does not seem that quality is what are you looking for anyway.

Just saying.

Started studying (and programming) roughly 3 years ago and am done with my degree in a month; found the studies too easy so I found a fulltime web dev job to do in parallel. Already prodding around a bit for higher paying jobs, but would rather work on something new that I can shape myself (was interested to see if your idea was relevant to this goal).

In short: If the profit/potential isn't higher than 4-5 digits I'm not overly interested, but GL.

If I learned one thing during my time of self employment then it's this; nobody cares about the quality of your product/service. It's about how you sell it. Also my customers are literally kids who steal dads credit card to buy my software. U'd enjoy reading some of the shit customer support receives.

> How do I pay with paypal?
> I am a trans with dyslexia. I don't understand your installation instructions. Call me on skype

I mean no offense user but 3 years of programming isn't really worth anything. Yeah you might be able to make some money with webdev but I highly doubt this would ever challenge you.
Now that you mentioned a more challenging project with a higher profit margin, well I can provide you with exactly that. How's your math?

Please don't tell me you are selling bots on hackforums

Even if I would, $ is $
But no, I don't

Right , well in that case you can go in to managed languages like C# and java for cheaper """programmers"""

You are so right. If I chose C# instead of C++ i could easily have implemented integrated ads and offer a free version of my software. Would have made through ads than through sales.
> Feelsbadman.jpeg

i assume its not a 3d game or anything , if so its not that difficult to redo it in C# unless you have absolutely no programming skills at all.
hell C# does not even need Qt it has a part of the .net framework that handles GUI shit.
If you tell me more about the project and how much resources does it need exactly i can give pointers on if you should even hire a programmer.

Hey, mind sharing a link to your repository.
Just want to take a look at your C++ code.

Hey thanks a bunch, user! Really appreciate it but I'm pretty confident that I know my way around programming.

To be honest, I never touched C# but I could most likely rewrite the software within 1 or 2 days. It's just not worth my time.

It's a stupid program, filling a certain niche for our brothers from /v/. After the release I was surpised how many fags attempted to pay with steam ingame items. So I found myself a partner who accepts such items (+commission aka twice the actual price) and then converts the items into real money.

Long story short, there is still a lot of potential to squeeze out. But not enough for me to bother.

Do you know why Winrar didn't sell?

Because they didn't make their code open source?

Listen user, my main machines are all running BSD. I celebrate the opensource movement but I also celebrate the size of my wallet

IF you're worrying about copying your SRC, I could sign a NDA.
You can trust me user, I just want to take a look at your C++ code, so I can judge you :3

thanks I'm good mate

alrighty then

When I asked this guy how the job is "paid" he told me its paid through a percentage of the company, I then ask if this company has any sales. His response, "sure". Classic Veeky Forums

Commission based payment terms apparently don't suit you

Sure they do, but when your answer to "Any sales?" is "Sure, but not anymore" that's a huge red flag. Why would I work for commission when there is no sales? You're fucked

> But sales kinda halted when I stopped actively developing and marketing it.
That's why I intend to hire a dev. Suit yourself though

And this dev is suppose to market your software? Also when I said any sales, I wanted a rough #. Not "sure". Anyways good luck to you.

Na only if he intends on increasing his commission

Guess when I stopped working on it

Show us some numbers or fuck off. That chart could be going from 2 sales up to 10 a month. Whats the reason to hide it? Get out of here with your scheme to get cheap devs. Go hire a panjeet for $3/hour.

I don't intend to publish the numbers. Posted the pic to demonstrate why sales halted.
Besides, I made very clear that it's a 4-5 digit project. An easy way for a young dev to earn some money and gain some experience. Never said it's your dream 1 million dollar job, u salty frog poster

4-5 Digits even seems high for your product honestly. Just seems like a scheme to get cheap dev work. To each his own. Also, good luck getting anyone to work for you on a commission based contract that hasn't seen sales total.

> 4-5 Digits even seems high for your product honestly
I'm as surprised as you are

> Also, good luck getting anyone to work for you on a commission based contract that hasn't seen sales total.
You weren't the first nor the last one. Thanks though

Go hire a panjeet that is willing to work for $4/hour like I said.

Or is that out of your 4-5 digit budget? hahaha

Can pajeets code in C++ ?

sometimes yeah