With F8 coming out, what's your favorite installment?

With F8 coming out, what's your favorite installment?

strawpoll.me/12581353

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1xwDdcf-Zrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you voted for anything other than Tokyo Drift, then get off my board, NERD.

>not liking 2

Ejecto seato, cuz.

Tokyo Drift is dumb weeb shit

A patrician knows WE HONGRY is true kino.

This.

>TFW WE HONGRY

Mein negers. Also had the most street racing, too.

First 3 movies are the best 3. Everything after tokyo drift is a generic action movie with cars in it.

Tokyo drift had a good amount of street racing desu

The first 3 did, though I think 2 had the most scenes dedicated to it, and thematically, in 1 Brian was doing it as an undercover op, and Tokyo Drift was about someone who didn't even know what he was doing. 2 I think had the most street racing for the sake of wanting to, especially if you take Turbo Charged Prelude into account.

but thats where you are wrong.

DORIFTO IS LIFE

I love all them for different reason.

1-3 are still the best. The sequels felt like the successor to the high action, globe-trotting James Bond movies with gadgets

CUZ BRUH CUZ BRUH BRUH CUZ HUUNNGRRY CUZ BRUH.

>Tokyo Drift
>middle aged men in highschool
every here kill you are selfs

OUR POCKETS AIN'T EMPTY NO MORE, CUZ

Tokyo Drift is severely overrated. Yes, it was decent, but it didn't stick with me like the first two.

i'll take my cutter back!

First one and 2Fast2Furious are the ONLY good ones

1-3, anything that's 4 and up does not exist and Paul Walker is still alive.
2F2F #1 though for the memes, Gibson, and most of all the Skyline. 305 Monkeyville Miami represent

Fuck off back to you libshit board fa/tv/irgin

head over to with that edge

How bout you neck yourself snowflake, numales need to fuck right off muh board

so much autism

This here's a /pol/friendly board nigger
Why don't you shuck and jive back on down the road sambo

3 is objectively the best

1 and 2 are good too since they are the only other installments about racing and Devon Aoki is a qt 3.14

all the other movies are utter trash and don't even have anything to do with street racing anymore

>This here's a /pol/friendly board
hahaha keep dreaming edgelord

maybe /co/ is more your speed

>he's so nu he wasn't around for the winter ball

Lel, stupid cuck

Veeky Forums,/sp/,rarely /tv/ that is all
>winter ball
makes me kek just thinking about the autism that took place youtu.be/1xwDdcf-Zrg NOTHING to be proud of kiddo

>/sp/
>nu male

Yeah nah, you're no /sp/artan you fucking lying faggot, go back to plebbit

Nice pic. Saved.

>nu male
do you throw that word out any chance you get? user you are supposed to hide you're autism a bit better

And your not supposed to act like you have high karma from r/SRS either you faggot lib

>And your not supposed to act like you have high karma from r/SRS either
because i have better taste in movies and think your agenda faggotry should stay on /pol/, nice try buddeh

>better taste in movies
Lel wrong
>my agenda
If anyone has been pushing an agenda its been the butthurt lefty baby squad since Trump won
Say it with me
YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS DONALD TRUMP

I agree with this a lot. I marathoned the whole series and they drifted (heh) so far from being car-centric action moves to like action movies about heists with cars as like an afterthought.

First three best three. Please make another Tokyo Drift.

i don't care if Dolan is president i didn't vote for either idiots, he's now president bigg fuck'n deal. I don't understand why he still needs to be forced on a mexican basket weaving forum but then i remember that you are just an edgy kid from

>much /pol/ boogeyman

You faggots never get tired of wanting meanies out of your safe space, just fuck off

you keep forgetting where you are, that is the problem. I've said my peace have a good night kiddo

theyre all awful but at least the first few are enjoyable to watch

2 is the best because Tyrese
>This here's a /pol/friendly board nigger

kek

most people talk shit about /pol/ the instant their stench comes around

no one likes them

found the libcuck

Tokyo Drift > 2 Fast 2 Furious > The Fast and the Furious > Fast Five > Fast and Furious 6 > Furious 7 > Fast and Furious

Any other ranking is wrong.

I think that nails what I'd rank them. The newer ones are fine action movies guest starring cars, though.

LIKE I SAID, WE HONGRY

The first one's ok.
Tokyo Drift is ok.
Everything else is too stupid.

Shut thine whore mouth.

tokyo drift is fucking dumb as well. only first one is okay.

ˇi like the first one since its better as a movie and initial d gajin stage because its the most streetracy and least undercover cop drama/heist movie shit.
It's just some kid who goes to tokyo and learns to drift, has run in with mob and sets shit straight

>what's your favorite installment?
The one where they talked about FAMILY.

this

MY LIFE BE LIKE

he actually takes cross boarding autism seriously. Hahahahahhahaahaha

we are all equal

I've never seen a single f&f movie

show boi pucci

Me either honestly

Are they actually good?

devon aoki looks ayy lmao

Read the thread?

I personally find part 4 also to be one of the good first few. It's not about street racing but apart from one or two scenes still... legit

Also there's the scene from pic related which I think is one of the best in movie history desu

Would bang.

Acting is like b grade action movie level as is script but cinematography is quality, music score is usually OK and there's a bunch of cars to ogle, even if they're not done in the way Veeky Forums usually likes.

Stop voting for Tokyo drift

I WHUNDA EEF YEW NO