>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>Skybreak Spire Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/wings-of-the-raven/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

moo

lots of new names I've never seen in /bnsg/ before edition

>genuinely helpful to each other

Oh really? That sure does explain why nobody will do anything unless there's personal gain in it for them. Moreso for people who'll make sure that if someone else is going to try and progress they're going to get nickle and dimed at every step of the way.

There's no 'community' in bnsg EU, it's a group of mouthbreathing autists who sperg out and argue with each other every single day for hours at a time while stroking themselves and thinking that they're the superior one.

Do you even play the game son?

Why does the discount static go day in day out about goldbuying when Kriell openly admitted to buying gold. Projection much

>when Kriell openly admitted to buying gold
When did he do that?

Holy shit you can tell this is a member of the discount static because it's completely uncaring towards it's own fucking community. Yes they have no obligation but here's the thing: We're a community and as such help each other out. Did you know when NA has a raven drop they all help each other out by selling charms at below market prices and giving sealed souls towards those who can make a raven weapon? Unlike the fucking discount static that couldn't even talk to decide who got the first necklace they was that thirsty to get ahead.

If you choose to go ahead and ignore your own community don't fucking be surprised when that community turns on you. Infact just leave as you obviously don't give a fuck about playing with anyone here unless it benefits you in some way.

Of course I do, I'm also in the discord as well so I get to watch how people act like demented monkeys each and every day over the most pathetic of things.

>thread goes to absolute dogshit after NA goes to bed even though it was filled with lobbies and positive vibes just a few hours earlier

um

Where can I buy some cheap gold like Arveene did? Or should I ask ahoka or princess? Which one bought the most? I think ahoka. Maybe cavok?

>Congratulations and a picture of a cute boy eating a banana

Sure are demented monkeys!

In discord. Reminder he bought a ton of trove keys and like 300 Euro worth of Icy boxes to get Critical Soul, then memes about goldbuying. Fucking lmao

>Infact just leave as you obviously don't give a fuck about playing with anyone here unless it benefits you in some way.

So you mean the vast majority of bnsg EU?

How can Cavok be a gold buyer when he has 70 less AP than you? You aren't making any sense today!

>trollington congratulating them

lmao

Yo why don't your ask your boy Kriell. Or better yet just fuck off shitposter.

>trollington congratulating them
LOL KEKS

3 people isnt a vast majority

>wake up and check thread for exciting new developments
>come back to this shitfest

Maybe something has changed but when I was playing the game people were very nice and helpful and I helped people too, even your meme static or whatever.

most fun lyn class?

why are you so fucking ugly now

trollington is such a cuck lmao

BD imo
followed by WL

>now
he was always ugly. just like his personality.

lol

>EU helps each other out all the time!
>meanwhile the lfg channel has been mostly devoid of life for the past few weeks because if you're not usable for BT you can go pound sand for all they care

Nice community.

Nice falseflag. Trolli's just being nice. Don't try to turn to turn this shit around when you 3 are the ones at fault, static.

The bot is dead you idiot lmao, still postan lobbies in general and clan chat

that is.. pretty dead.

Used to be better ;_;

>muh clan chat lobbies
>a lot of EU players are on other servers

Where's the intelligence in this?

>eu discord has na players

why?

Like i said, the bot is broken lately, lobbies are still posted in #General you shit stirring neet

>shit stirring neet
you mean people like aren't shit stirrers??????????????????? lol

>oh no he's said something logical
>better insult him and say he's stirring shit!

#justEUthings

Werety can''t help it, you can.

what do you mean it can't be helped
he can just not post stupid shit like that but he chooses to stir shit up because he's a socially inept, egotistical neet who throws a tantrum whenever somebody else is better than him at something

also applies to kriell and hatefield

you guys just had to turn this thread into a complete fucking mess

can we do a new thread without the EU cancer cells spreading across

i want remu to hold my hand as we take down the raven king together

Hope you're ready to die of old age then user. Or at the very least listen to Remu spout about how you should accept the normies and understand they're special snowflakes who shouldn't be called out on making mistakes.

And yes, that's something remu does.

Why don't you guys dissociate yourselves from the discount static first so you can start building up a normal and friendly community? Maybe you won't have to recruit normies then.

Again user.

>3 people leave
>this somehow excuses how almost half the raid is normies

They could have easily had a full raid if they actually made an attempt at spreading out from their cliques and helping others gear.

There is nothing they can do. At this point they have to play with normies if they want to clear BT. EU is small enough that Hatefield, Werety and Kriell running with a whale clan is acutally a big problem for them. Props to Remu and everyone else that is actually working together to try and clear BT and not selling their own community short.

shoutouts to remu for working so hard to keep EU /bnsg/ people in the know about BT.

we appreciate your efforts, really. thank you.

meanwhile na is having lots of fun working on BT as a community

There's no obligation for people to play with a community that treats them like shit and expects to be carried in return.

What people did was more than just calling out on making mistakes, people ended up leaving because of constant hostility and berating. That's not how a raid atmosphere works and I doubt that's how it works in successful raids either. If you can't live with that, please leave and stop turning around things. The only reason we can even have raids together with what is left of eu /bnsg/ no matter the AP is because of those normies. I know they're sensitive but you just gotta deal with that.
No, we couldn't. We definitely lack people, especially now. If we schedule it very carefully we might get like 20 /bnsg/ people who are interested in raiding but that would also mean we wouldn't be able to raid often.

>doesn't want drama
>posts about running with Frenzy in /bnsg/ knowing it'll obviously stir up drama
um

>that treats them like shit
what are you talking about, they don't even play with this community, how would they be able to treat them like shit? also stop talking in the third person, you're obviously a member of that discount static. nobody else is this retarded. and stop using white discord and changing your status thinking that'll hide your identity cuck

literally
lmao just fuck outta here you fat fuck

gee i wonder why it's so hard to make a eu bnsg raid

oh wait maybe it's because you (yeah you, kriell and the discount static) drove people away with constant shittalking and hostility

remember when you guys did msp with whale normies, leaving other lesser geared players behind? yeah that's also a reason why you didn't have enough people for a stable roster. you ignored people lmao.

At the time when they said that people were supposed to be switching over to red for general quality of life improvements. More people in faction chat, access to SSP, etc, but people stubbornly refused to change for the sake of being stubborn and refusing to change so it's unsurprising that they decided to go elsewhere where they had a better shot of clearing.

And hey look, they did clear. Meanwhile eu bnsg is clearing generals by the skin of their teeth and has no chance in hell of doing raven king.

>we wouldn't be able to raid often

You wouldn't need to raid often if you had a raid full of people who actually did shit and did it good instead of flailing all over the place and hoping things magically happen.

Okay I don't know who any of these people are, or what any of this bullshit is about but this post is pants on head retarded.

This post, is about as polite as one can be in regards to leaving something. I don't see a better way one can attempt to leave, just bailing would incite far more issues than actually explaining your reasons

this retard is looking for things to be upset about, because they want to be upset

All of you need to shut the fuck up and play the game.

Or don't, in which case get the fuck out.

any of you ever had a problem where when downloading an update the launcher just drops the DL rate slowly until it reaches 0 bytes and stops?

this

>Carried
Are you serious? There's no carrying in a raid. Everyone has to do the mechanics right otherwise you die. This is the perfect example of how you have no idea of anyone beyond yourself. It's also a two way street with both you and the community treating each other like shit. How about you be the bigger faggot and try make the place better instead, start with thinking about someone else than yourself.

>doesn't play with bnsg anymore
>kriell posts a screenshot of raid clear with normies
>werety posts screenshot of raid with normies calling na players gold buyers

"Not really intending to start drama"

Why the fuck would you post about a chink whale clan clearing raven king on bnsg except to incite drama?

>how dare these people be better at the game than me!
>I know what I'll do, I'll screech like an autist! That'll show them!

with not often i mean once or twice a week for 2-3, many wouldn't be happy with that, including myself.

retard

>how dare these people be better at the game than me!
>I know what I'll do, I'll screech like an autist! That'll show them!
You mean like how werety and Kriell screech like an autist about every other person who seem to have better gear than them?

whats wrong with white discord

"hey guys, im gonna leave the clan because we don't have enough people to raid, no hard feelings but im moving to somewhere else"
>REEE FUCK YOU FOR LEAVING US REEE

You're all acting like a bunch of fucking children holy shit.

real talk though
why isn't pp red?

he left the clan long before tho
kys

GIT GUD died before lvl50 patch rolled out, the survivors switched to ceru.

No other reason than "I don't want to change."

Changing to red would give them access to more players via faction chat, access to SSP and overall an easier time doing things due to the larger playerbase that they can get in touch with.

you seem to have forgotten the fact that they left after turning the place into a shithole

i mean i'd be pretty mad too if my housemate trashed the entire place and moved out

yes, they got carried by chink whales while afking at raven king dpsing. clap clap
eu bnsg will clear raven king too, in fact this is gonna be on farm status faster than you think. especially raven king is easier than generals anyways, it's just a dps check so lmao. let everyone play the game at their own pace.
it's because it's pure hypocrisy and the reason wasn't actually that we're lacking people

you replied to the same post twice

I'm guessing they talked about it in their discord and decided they'd rather stay Cerulean. I don't really get what being Crimson has to do with raiding. All it really does is give you access to SSP which is grinding only good for whales or faction chat which is memes.

Clearly you are lacking people if you require the recruitment of non clan members to your raids.

How did they turn it into a shithole?

I referenced the same post twice, yes.

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard when the discount static still aren't fully geared with BT accessories and Raven weapons in a few months because the normie clan members have priority over the newcomers.

Meanwhile in EU & NA /bnsg/ raids, people will get their stuff at a reasonable pace.

when will krull fuck off

You have to clear the raid first

yeah remu did make an alliance with a normie clan and that way we had more than enough people. that shouldn't be a problem for kriell and friends because they are normies anyways and went to join a normie clan

Why the fuck would you need to be on red to gather enough people for a /bnsg/ raid?

Nobody recruits for a /bnsg/ clan through the faction chat or SSP.

Also, red is heavily outnumbered in Mushin but there are plenty of well-geared red clans. Rebirth and CCTV for example.

>reasonable pace
>12+ hours a week to kill generals
>reasonable

The discount static also gets their gear for free.

Why is it such a big deal that these 3 people left? If you hate them so much you should be glad they are not in the clan anymore?

Right?

>CCTV
who?

>NA took 9 minutes to kill generals on week 2

krull is asleep

because they aren't gone entirely and if they need us they will come back to abuse us again
hatefield is actually a reddit normie who came to join bnsg so he can get carried. he's known as an absolute asshole constantly abusing people to get to the top in the game he used to play, just let that sink in

EU BTFO by logic

refer to

>NA already has a raven weapon, soon 2 and 9 accessories
>discount shit static literally has 0 BT pieces and will need to buy gold just so they can bid against the chink swipers

Laughing so hard right now.

what game

>they will come back to abuse us again
So... hang on, bear with me here. I know it might be difficult to come to this conclusion, but....

How about you don't LET them come back to "abuse" you?

If theres so much hatred and vitriol for these people, you shouldn't be willing to do things with them again, right?

Unless you're that desperate that you need to run things with people you hate so much?
Fuckin battered wife syndrome up in here right now. My sides.

B-but muh FREE chink carry gear!
It'll be my turn for accessories in May of 2017!

eu is too nice and even let trollington back in, let that sink in

because if you say no they will stir drama and werety will go all "w-why does everyone hate me so much /shy"

Anyone knows which accessory nobody use and is not really visible? I need it because reasons reasons

You know, kind of like how people come back here to shitpost constantly? That kind of abuse.

Does werety even have any 'friends'?

Earring from the later parts of the story quest.

It's not called being nice.

It's called having no fucking spine, principles, or sense of pride.

But he's one of the people you hate so much right? So why do you give a SINGLE fuck about him or anyone bitching?

Block them if they bother you so much.

This is a really simple solution. I don't understand how you people are this fucking stupid.

>implying you can block people on Four Chan
nice one bud

good logic cuckboy
if you hate EU so much why do you bitch about them