ITT: cars that strongly appeal to people with Aspergers

Not saying having aspergers is a bad thing.

aspie here

nothing appeals to me more than Volvo 480

Almost anything made by AMC.

this, especially Eagle

I feel that aspies like 80's cars because they are old enough to be different.

Yet still easy to afford for someone who can't keel a job because of awkward social skills.

Aspie here myself.

90s are a much better option if you're an autist.

Aspie here and this thread is 100% accurate. 86 and fiero are spot-on

oh my fucking dick... fuck the haters AE86's are so fucking hot. Would legitimately give my left nut for one

Are you all self-diagnosed or what?

Just being introvert and into 80s and 90's shitboxes automatically means you're an assburger?

>Just being introvert and into 80s and 90's shitboxes automatically means you're an assburger?

Yes.

People get free gibsmedats for being introvert?

Nobody is making fun of them.

But you can't deny they appeal to people with aspergers.

I was diagnosed in 1995 when my grade 1 noticed I acted strangely and held my pencil funny and I was taken to a doctor.

>Nobody is making fun of them

I wasn't meaning in this particular thread but it's 'cool' on Veeky Forums to hate them

it's "cool" to hate anything on Veeky Forums apparently.
you just have to start a thread with a positive stance on something and then the hatred will flow

>Posts on a board browsed primarily by contrarians
>Complains about contrarianism and "hating" things

Autism shoes: the car

Good call.

Literally every F150/250/350 etc. and obnoxious pickup

>p-please let me alone look how dangerous i am!!!

Holy fuck that thing is sexy

The x90 is genius. It's the only targa coupe 4x4 offroader city car in the world.

Sperg here, nothing appeals to me quite like the Carrera GT.

it's just a meme, same as when faggot was more popular here. It didn't mean you were actually gay; it's just an insult.

>my contribution

fuck you Trueno's are cool

Almost any Toyota or Fiat. Not joking.

Sperg detected

>Tfw this is my DD
Damn

Were hotrodders in the 1950s aspies for liking cars from the 20s? Pretty sure young people buying cars 20-30 years old has been a staple of American culture after WW2.

>Yet still easy to afford for someone who can't keel a job because of awkward social skills.

Seems unlikely unless your parents foot the bill.

>introvert
>into 80's/90's shitboxes
>probably autistic as well

f-fuck

anything with pop ups
bonus if the front fascia has some kind of distinctive "face" like happy or mysterious

I showed a picture of one to my wife and she had this to say:

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. It's like a Miata got fucked by a rav4"

The "face" of cars has been an intentional design since at least the 70s. The car won't sell well if the "face" is designed poorly.

Case in point, the Pontiac Aztek

Your wife knows what Miata and Rav4 are?

Explain the Juke.

Leno said they were the "hot thing" at the time in one of his videos. Like, everybody in high school and out wanted one. Male and female.

But the thing is, I don't think that attitude would translate to today's car culture at all. There's nothing kinda old and dirt cheap you can buy, chop, and hotrod relatively easily today that everybody likes.

And don't forget, there were still wonderful cars made back then. Chevy '55s, Outrageous Cadillacs, Fabulous Fords, fuck even Chrysler was nice. Today?

It's not going to happen. That kind of styling and outrageously easy-to-work-on automobiles will never happen again with our EPA and safety regulations.

his wife has a penis

he means his tranny wife

Yeah, broh, she keeps it on her dresser, in a box.
Big smile with foglight cheeks. Also, super slanty eyes. It's not that fucked up, at least compared to the aztek.

Approve of
t. literal autist

don't torture people with pictures for ants user...

Gross. At least we know rampant degeneracy isn't a new societal development.

That tradition exists today, but in the form of imports being modded and big v8s