Time for another /balt/ thread. All balts welcome!

Time for another /balt/ thread. All balts welcome!

>Talk what you drive
>Talk where you drive
>Talk how you drive
>Talk about hopes and dreams
>Talk about local car culture

A small but brave committee under Night Wave is going to make some meets happen this summer. If you are interested in helping, have some good routes or just want to join the dream, post in thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

auto24.ee/used/1552146
ss.lv/msg/lv/transport/cars/sport-cars/bekicp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mine vittu.

im gay haha

I feel excluded.

cars are gay

ok

I want to go to Ebisu. I wonder if any Latvian has ever had a drift missile there

know what I wouldn't be surprised.
If there's atleast one estonian in every port, there is one latvian at every driftspot

test drove an M4 on Riga streets today
was my first M car drive ever, feel so happy now.

Last time I didn't get the chance to reply to user about the orange Supra that is for sale every year: all I can say at the moment is that it is located in Tartu and iirc it has ~900 +/- 30hp.

Nvm found the link:
>auto24.ee/used/1552146

too bad baltic states are poor so nobody can really buy it (hence it being sold for 3 years now)

There's also an ls1 swapped 200sx legitimate drift car with a sequential gearbox and a rocketbunny kit for 35k in Latvia. Found it interesting.
ss.lv/msg/lv/transport/cars/sport-cars/bekicp.html

That is not really the problem. You can spot tons of Porches, new 7 series and even some Lambos in the capital cities, it's just that no sane person would buy an orange turd like that for €45k. Maybe in 2006, but definitely not today

Some Bentleys too.

Saw a white GTR35 recently too, but as most of those cars, probably belonged to some rich russian.

is africa really that small?

Bentleys usually belong to russians yeah, but GTR35 are driven by locals.

All of which are leased

baltfags wru at

tell me more about it.
I've seen it on sale.
Who made it, why was it made, how was it made.
Gimme juicy lore

this theres shitload of 911's and bentleys and shit
Problem is that supra was cool back when FNF2 came out.Now its just gaudy.
It's cheaper to buy a shitty condition supra, tune it by twisting the engine oil rod a different way and get 900hp without looking like a fnf1 fan who missed the boat.

I'm here senpai what up

Also looking for hanakukk, he dissaperaed wanna talk roads with bikebro

ree why must be there bmws everywhere

Because everything afordable in yurop is made by VAG who are allergic to fun

ive driven a new golf gti
fucking turbo souds are completely droned out and pedals laid out to make it impossible to heel toe.
Why make a sporty car if you remove all sporty things from it
fucking germans.

Meet info:
when
>sometime late spring/early summer
where
>latvia makes most sense otherwise lithuanians or estonians would have to drive for ages. If a good spot pops up that makes extended driving worth it, we might reconsider

We are on lookout for people who want to help us make it happen by contributing their routes, ideas and other stuff.

Night Wave bump

good bump

Anyone know any small trackday events going on?
I know there's ECC tuning in rapla which I'll go and check out