/wfg/ WarFrame General

Previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/763107-the-glast-gambit-update-19110191101/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Sigh*

Hey guys! user here! Looking forward to chatting with you all and validating my opinions through witless banter and pointless discussion!

I wonder who's behind this post

No Bant in the Rant land

tierposting is love, tierposting is life

the last time I played this game was around when kavats came out; what did I miss? Did they nerf the tonk? is Trinity still OP?

and what the h*ck happened to bladestorm?

Giant frame when?

youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0

wiquiti wah, I was on warbros once
wiquiti wooh, now I am out
wiquiti weeh, get me out of the pub hell
wiquiti wiih, is it still alive?

IGN: Cincirion

Is anyone else kinda disappointed by Mesa Graxx?

All the previous entries in the graxx series had some personality to them. You know, some flair.

But mesa Graxx is basically just a helmt and a texture update.

>h*ck

There was nothing else that could be added, so not really.

I shouldve cut that warbros thing out of the OP

What the fucking cunt shit are you doing, dick head?

I might even buy this if I needed warframe slot or reactor
Does Darvo ever have anything worth buying?

So they are dead? damn

sometimes he's got dojo weaps, which saves you the build time, slot, reactor, and forma, so it evens out to be still a giant fucking ripoff but a less annoying one once you've got a bunch of plat

potatoes/kubrow eggs but they sell out within seconds

reading the wiki while hunting for ayatan treasures, even though I don't know what they are or why I want them

wtb ash prime bp

ign: wowitslink

?
this isn't me

sent ;)

how mcuh ??

How to build the tonkor? Standard damage mods plus corrosive?

so, i just built hydroid. why exactly did i build hydroid? is he good at anything? I assume he is just MR fodder, but if he is decent at something that would be nice.

WTB nidus helmet i cant stand the game mode

>MR fodder
thi

If you put alternative elements on an Ignis you will still see fire icons appearing next to enemies. It's just fucked for all elemental weapons.

>spy with fire spreading
>cant solo because fire devours my shield
fuck this sortie

I went in with a no-ehp mod Loki and had 0 problems
get good

looting, cc or speed

I went with heat resistance and died cause something was draining my entire energy. Dont really care desu I'll just do tomorrow's.

You need need energy to do vaults though? How bad are you at this game user?

r8/h8

I need energy for my stealth

>Fire rate isn't sub-0.25
h8 m8

Why do you need stealth? It's an Infested Spy vault. They literally can't trip the alarms.

>warcry valk is still the tankiest frame
>warcry valk is still the only way to make most melee viable
>Kohm and Tigris variants are still the top shooty guns
>Old mods are still the best mods
>code that hasn't been touched in over a year is still accurate
Oh my...

>Rifle riven "Challenge"
>Find 2 caches in one day
Is there a single riven challenge that is easier that this? I thought kill 60 enemies without dying was easy

>

Because low armor frames with fire degeneration plus cant see shit with the fire and cloud spreading. There's a reason why I play solo, I like to take my time to do shit.

I got one that was kill 8 enemies while sliding

They didn't even have to be in the same slide

user, you might just be beyond redemption.
Anyone here a priest? We need to give this guy his last rites before uninstalling Warframe.

>still accurate
Only if it isn't a beam weapon or a burst weapon.

Make sure its a catholic priest, see you on tomorrow's sorties.

If I puck the game back up for real I'll probably redo the calc as a java+angular+material web app.

>puck
pick.
This, friends, is why you don't post from your phone while running.

>gottfaust is back
you should have never came back

I'm not 100% back yet, just poking my head back in. Why should I not come back?

Riven Mods

telling people to leave this thread while they can is a meme.

on the other hand though, DE is pushing maximum RNG with minimum effort for them right now, which has turned not only trading chat upside down.

Does anyone else enjoy just running around exploring the entire maps, especially on orokin void/moon tilesets? I like it that there is ayatan stuff to collect at least but I'd appreciate more rewarding timed rooms than the current ones with occasionally some random mods that are the most common ones as well. Like if it worked like maroo's ayatan hunt quest with a decent chance of spawning one of those statuettes.

I also really like the feeling of finding rare containers but even thought I explore the hotspots in void tilesets a lot, I've only managed to find a single rare orokin container while already encountering countless amounts of grineer/corpus ones. Any tips on finding them? Is it true that they're more common on alert/syndicate missions?

Grind is worse.
RNG is worse.
Rivens.
Alot of mutagen samples.

A chance for an endo statue is not worth me exploring every map everytime. I've seen the tilesets so much I just completely ignore them. Only time I take my time is syndicate missions.

>watch Steves stream
>see warbros number 1 in game chat in relay

pretty cringe.

not sure if there's anything behind it, but before the void rework i used to find them on T4 void missions rather often. survivals and other big maps. sooo high level void, try that.

Same, they should increase the chance of finding rare containers and ayatan in old secret locations

Shiny colorable knuts and a helm that changes the look of the frame. Plus high detail leather.

You're gonna have to wait for DE to whip up a Mesa Deluxe or Prime before you get anything a different shape

120 isn't bad, considering the annoying farm.

>telling people to leave this thread while they can is a meme

guess it is when since he came back after 2 years

It's good that they added shit to pick up for people who like to explore. Used to be 0 reason to open containers and look around tile sets other than curiosity.

>he got blacklisted

cant be helped

I never applied but ok.

>First shotgun Riven
>Tigris
Do I sell it with the shitty stats I got or roll the dice for something?

>Can't solo the spy sortie because fire eats through ivara like nothing
>Every attempt with pubs has drooling retards that ends in failure
FUCKING FUCK SHIT

Rollo

Don't act like you're above the pubs when you can't even solo it. You are one of them.

I normally solo it, that's why it pisses me off. I can't unless I spam health recovery and that's just overkill.

>trade shitty ignis riven with crit for argon scope
haha, oh mang i am loving these confused kids

What animation set is that

It's fucking Infested Spy
You literally can't fuck it up. The fire damage only kicks in if you're really fucking slow. Like, AFK for 5 minutes at the start slow.

The fire is RNG, sometimes it'll burn a few, sometimes the entire map will be the shit. I've ran into the latter plenty.

Just got one where it was only on one spy room and completed it.

>tfw you realize you just need one part to build Nova Prime but it's around 120 plat

????
use rush
use invisibility
use lifestrike
when you get to like 30% hp run out, hit a dog, then run back in

>run with loki solo
>down use any fire resistence mods
>still do it in one shot

Electricity from mines or those floating infested were more of a problem in the rescue.

Literally git gud.

>get lots of shields
>hope it last 30 secs with the fire damage
>watch as your sentinel fully restores it whenever you run out

I agree with you because since the ayatan reward sortie update on console I have gotten 4 sortie sculptures.

No need to explore anymore since there is maroo's and very forgiving sculpture drops in sorties.

Ivaras are fucking slow.

more ivara pussy when

Does Helios scan plants?

What are the anti-idling measures in Warframe? Am I safe to take a piss in a long survival?

its just excavation tho, you only have to play archwang one time.

I 've heard that if you don't move for 2 minutes you get denied the items when the mission is over

Can you piss in under 30 seconds?

A friend of mine glitched into being stuck in an animation in an alert once so we finished up and extracted him. He didn't get the mission reward because it counted as no interaction for whatever number of minutes it was.

its one of Mesa's, probably noble

How often does this game get new content like bosses and stuff?

Burst weps can just be calced as machine guns I think, fire rate listed in stats screen is bullets/sec, not bursts.

think it only scans until your codex entry is complete, then you have to scan manually if i remember correctly

Yep but if you move just before the reward kicks in, then you get it.

This effects exp gain, but you can still get item pick ups

Fuck

"soon"

So it effects rewards and exp? I know about the rewards but Im curious about the exp thing, I idle alot on akkad.

It's potentially endless Excav with no other rewards besides cryotic and at the point in npc level where Grineer actually start killing the excavator.

It's just annoying. And there's also no guaranteed limbo part drop after 500 or something, it's straight RNG

>mfw I bought atlas and limbo with traded plat to avoid either horrible quests or rng fuckary

Are you joking? Getting those frames is a little annoying, but no worse than any other frame you have to grind for. You impatient shit.

>guy states he plays the game SOLO, his way, complains about bs sortie
>wow, ur bad, pls uninstall, how bad can you be

How far into your ass are you user? Can you smell what you ate yesterday?

>inb4 merely pretending