Ok Veeky Forums what does your car smell like...

Ok Veeky Forums what does your car smell like? I used my last Meguiar car refresher last month and needed something new because I can't find them locally right now. And for the record fuck little trees. Especially that one that smells like cheap cologne. You know which one I mean. So I decided to go with this. It actually smells way better than I'd hoped and I'm happy as fuck with it.

Wtf is wrong with your thumb?

Is this ogre hand again?

Smells like aging vinyl and cloth.

But otherwise, clean.

Nothing at all its just the perspective in the picture.
Yes someone said that in another of my posts. My ring size is 17.5 and my wrist is 8.5 inches

I bought a 70 count box of royal pine little trees.

You should paint yourself green and do a shrek cosplay

Not cool dude

I have some coffe pads knocking around in my car. Replace them maybe twice a year. Smells nice.

What did you do with the caged onion, did your masters free you?

Does it smell like onions?

>black ice

>Hating Black Ice

slight mold + cigarette smoke + diesel exhaust fumes

pour some black coffee in your seats.

I prefer vanillaroma, sunberry cooler, or cinnaberry little trees.

Seriously you'd rather do this than actually participate in the discussion?

Never mind the thumb, look at those stubby fat fingers. Disgusting.

My car doesn't smell of anything, unless I have the heater running full blast for a while. Then it smells of heated dust.
It's refreshing, considering my old car reeked of burning oil when I used the heater because of a spillage, of cooked brake fluid after it cooked the brakes, and otherwise of 14 years and six owners of accumulated body odour.

My motorbike smells of warm rubber, hot metal, and atomised fuel. It's a wonderful smell that warms the heart.

>Ok Veeky Forums what does your car smell like?

B L A C K I C E

>Nothing at all its just the perspective in the picture.
bullshit, take a picture of you doing a thumbs up.

Here you go

How tall are you
Also
>thumbs UP

Just a hair over 6'3"

>thumblets

Febreze Linen and Sky. It's set to the minimum setting. In the summertime, the heat means they evaporate a lot faster, so I move it under the seat and it's still pretty strong.

Do you have a girlfriend? What was your GPA in highschool?

Bullshit u aren't OP.

My car always just smells like leather because sun shines through the windshield, heats up the bench seat and boom. As long as you park it facing the sun, you never have to worry about cold leather seats in the wintertime, it's great.

Unless I turn the heater on, then it smells like sixteen years of accumulated oils, fluids and burnt gunk.

If your car doesn't smell like your ass you need to go and take your ovaries with you.

>If your car doesn't smell like your ass
You need to learn how to wipe your butt properly. Now your buttcrack juice has soaked through your pants into the seat of your car. So it will always smell like farts or worse.

Only fix.

Burn the car.

Seats are easy enough to clean as long as you know how to go about it. Cleaning methods (like scrubbing) that drive the grime deeper shouldn't be used.

I really want a new car smell odor-izer if anyone can recommend. No cheap crap.

You can go with what I mentioned in my first post. The Meguiar car refresher. Great new car smell. Not terribly expensive either. Pic related

Holy shit that's a fat hand hahaha

>ayys

My Miata smells like death.
Killed a possum and threw it in the garbage. Have long drive so I load garbage into the he trunk. Get sick and forget about trash for 3 days.

Cool idea

How's that copy of Mad Max OP? Was it worth the money? I was thinking about ordering it off of Amazon myself.

My car smells like a car.
I don't use any air fresheners, and replace my cabin filter every 30000k, and clean it every 15000k.
I also don't leave junk in it.

You could've just popped a black ice in there if you wanted that

Lol this was a great thread, anyone have a cap with more? He literally lives in a fucking hole under some peoples house

Looks like you'll have to give the surfaces in the trunk a superficial cleaning. Take it out and use your water-based type spot cleaning machine on a section at a time. Before you clean each section, a light spray of rubbing alcohol can be used to denature the bacteria that has bonded to the fibers. Mild soap solutions don't get all the bacteria off so that's why using alcohol to pre-treat attack their bonds to the fibers is effective.

So, that's basically a "febreze aerosol bomb" similar in concept to those pest control aerosol bombs.

Totally recommended. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't enjoy the smell of coffee.

>he cant handle the fresh

Basically

Cigarettes and bad decisions

Did it ooze its death juices all over the trunk?

smells like a retirement home toilet because i put a new car smell tree on the rearview