You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

Other urls found in this thread:

images.gawker.com/lp1djlicukb3lcqvo9et/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a teenage Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Because all you faggot fanboys are overvaluing him

No, but Elon appears to be aging well.

Tesla is massively overvalued. Everybody knows Tesla is the next big thing, that information is already factored into the stock price, there are no market-beating returns to be found here.

because he's a commie who's prime objective isn't making more money.

the government is already subsidizing his company

Because I don't know who it is, and Veeky Forums is the first I've seen of him.

>Everybody knows Tesla is the next big thing

No. All of reddit thinks Tesla will be the next big thing. A much more likely outcome will be Tesla winding up like their namesake. Broke as fuck while the patents they gave away make billions for other people.

This may be his plan come to think of it.

He is a man, and men die.

I don't invest in biological entities that can easily perish.

Buying tesla stock is hardly "investing in Elon Musk"

Lol do you ever invest in yourself? Or maybe you invest or factor in good management, all biological my dude.

I am hesitant to invest with Elon Musk because he is a dreamer. Dreamers want to be pioneers. And dreamers are dangerous.

I would much rather invest with Jeff Bezos because Bezos is an observer. Observers fill immediate needs and address existing gaps.

I would put Larry Page and crew somewhere in between.

Page is very much a dreamer, alphabet not so much, page does moonshoot projects though but the company is isolated from his risk.

But you're completely right about Jeff, he is a true business driving entrepreneur.

are you preparing for the AI boom by trying to talk like a robot?

Because I don't have money I can afford to lose. Ya bastard.

Because his ideas have not produced any positive income. He's much better at fantasy and losing money than he is at running a profitable business.

Because he's a welfare queen and Trump is about to cut off his cheese

this...

and

this:
Wow... not everyone here is a massive cum guzzling faggot. Color me impressed.

Even thought Elon can't into public speaking to save his live, I still like the guy. I also like his ambitious projects. That doesn't mean I'd put up my money to fuel his wet dreams...

The jews already pumped TSLA stock too high.

Invest in lithium miners, thats what goes into the batteries.

Start saving

too much hype

but at least i am holding his rare pepe card along with pepe cash

Wow, I think this is the rarest pepe I have seen.

Want a non meme answer?

He's rich as fuck and doesn't need my money. He doesn't care about stock performance and all of his parents are open source.

images.gawker.com/lp1djlicukb3lcqvo9et/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.png

Rich people always want to get richer though

WHAT?

Because all his fame and knowledge came from government shilling. Once it dries out its all over.