The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati

Hey Veeky Forums, I have something special for you this time. I finally finished scanning “The Secret School of Wisdom - The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati” a pioneering quasi academic text sent waves through Freemasonic journals a few years back. It's a full working manual of the Order, and an astounding insight into the world's most shitposted secret society.

mega.nz/#!NZpQVLQY!_6CEJscoGColSYAopgdLTsHwX2QR_d7BjyW6ZA_PDQE

For more than two hundred years, the world has held a prejudiced view of the Illuminati. Much has been claimed for and against the Order - its name synonymous with secrecy, intrigue, and mystery in the modern context, despite a poverty of concrete evidence in the English language. Little has been said about the factual structure and development through its life cycle. The Secret School of Wisdom - The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati, is a ground-breaking text. It marks the first time that a comprehensive ritual book for the society has been re-assembled. Every degree, its instruction and associated texts, has been included and assembled in chronological order of progression. The reader is guided along the same path as many of Germany's most enlightened men, as they were in the years immediately prior to the French Revolution.

Be forewarned, the appendix is missing, for a few reasons. One, it's late and I'll have to finish the scan next week. Two, it's mostly pre-Illuminati concept materials or supplementary instruction. Three, the book was intended to be published without the appendix, but they kept unearthing more obscure and detailed papers (the text was delayed about four months to fit them in). Four, I'll be putting a full version with appendix in the Freemasonry>Illuminati folder with my next regular library update.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Illuminati_members
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought Freemasonry and the Bavarian Illumaniti were two separate & distinct groups.

dude take this to an entertainment board

Since I've got a healthy amount of the reference documents in their original German I invite anyone to check the shit side by side. Moreover, the text is incredibly well cited, so if you've a challenge against the contents I'll expect something a bit stiffer than an anonymous AMA on this or that general website. These papers are, honestly, probably only of historical interest to the handful of Veeky Forums's Freemasons. Nonetheless, I figured I should at least offer the academic/historical narrative to a foil to the constant 'elrminuhtee' shitposting.

My normative library can be found here:
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Though I'm fairly certain you'll need an account on mega to access the whole file structure these days.

In general you're correct. Freemasonry is a separate institution. However, if you thumb through, members of the Illuminati with zero previous exposure to Freemasonry were shuffled through an irregular somewhat Grand Orient flavored rendition of the first three Freemasonic degrees.

Care to provide any evidence that this is not a valid text, or a refutation of Wages and Singh's translations or sources?

For further clarification on the Freemasonic question; after going through a set of heavily summarized set of Freemasonic themed rituals, the initiate was informed he was entering a secret society within a secret society. Pic related, and you can read further about it in the Dirigens section of the text.

Planned on sticking around for a few bumps before I gotta fuck off.

When you say Illuminati are you referring to the Bavarian Illuminati of the 18th & 19th century or something existing today?

Also did members of the Bavarian Illuminati include prominent political positions like Freemasons did in America? (Washington, Monroe, McKinley etc...)

>Bavarian Illuminati of the 18th C.
That's the (only) one.

Sorta, more like midlevel administrative politicians and some artists and poets. Wikipedia, of all places, actually maintains a list of known Perfectibilists on the rolls:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Illuminati_members

I have strong suspicions that Goethe and Schiller the Aesthetician were at LEAST interested associates.

Bump?

Bump for recently published historical documents.

Here's a couple pages from the text.

Last bit I'll be posting for a while.

Will this in any way help cure the mental illness that is "muh illuminati nwo jews"?

If you read them all, with an open mind and an understanding of the historical value of the information.

Yes, they will cure you from "muh illuminati nwo jews".

I don't mean for myself, I mean for the tinfoilhatters. I'm al

One would hope, that by reading and processing the info, yes.

Care to explain to me how these aren't the source documents of the Perfectibilists as archived by German academics, substantiated with the original materials, provided here:

How do find the time and resources to do this kind of research?

Is this group just another flavour of masonry?

That's why i couldn't support the thread, as good a service as you're providing. It might be overpriced, but it's still a new book by some brothers.

My academic credentials deal both with anthropology and archiving, so that's a thing.

>another flavor
Not *QUITE* but for the purposes of this thread, sure.

?
It's not even that overpriced, I'm posting because it's been overlooked for longer than a year, because look at the subject matter, and is really really handy for refuting the worst of the shitposts about Illuminism as a whole.

>It's not even that overpriced
Most places i've seen it's $40+, but i could just be a book-Jew.

Why do they get so much attention compared to other groups when it comes to conspiracy theories?

>this library
Have you ever posted an older version of it on /x/ years ago?

I post it on /x/ with regular updates through now.

Because people like Barruel decided to pile lie on top of lie to make it look like the suppressed Perfectibilists were responsible for the French Revolution and the notion stuck in conspiracy circles. This was back in like 18something, no less.