Historically, is Joseph the biggest cuckold of all times?

Historically, is Joseph the biggest cuckold of all times?

Funny that you mention cuckold.
The Romans invaded in similar fashion to the greeks. There is said to be dates missing from Roman history because to accomplish an objective they did the most horrifying acts. Roman soldiers raped hundreds of thousands of women if not millions and waited for the babies to be born. These babies would not be accepted in their regions cultures and would grow with resent. And their mothers marginalized. As their numbers were usually plentiful they would ally with the Roman war machine. Jews knew this matter of occupation and expansion and the baby would always take the mothers culture however that doesnt mean theyd be accepted by the cleric.

>historically

No

>mythologically

Yes

So Romans were the chads of the ancient world. Jesus Christ. The founders of western civilization were manlets, had breath that smelled like rotten fish, were RL shitposters and so much more. How can we even compare with them?

either he got cucked by god or got cucked by a roman soldier

I doubt Roman soldiers raped women on a regular basis that many years after conquest though. Especially wouldn't be a good idea with Jews, who see that as grounds for a feud, especially if the rapist didn't marry her afterward and convert (since if a woman lost her virginity outside of wedlock, she was ruined). The occupying Romans already had an extremely precipitous relationship with the Jews.

They are no longer here.

If Mary was 13 or 12 when God put a baby in her, does that make God a pedophile?

And soon, neither will we
Doesnt make us any less beta in comparison

Romans couldnt care less about the Jews. By this point there much more worried about the Parthians as they were in a civil war like rut.

Literally the religion of cucks.

Whatever Schlomo

that's not napoleon OP

>"My wife's son of God: The Religion™"
Remember to worship (((Jesus Christ))) goyim!

No, he's a child rapist. Not all pedophiles abuse kids, user.

>I doubt Roman soldiers raped women on a regular basis that many years after conquest though.
Romans were renowned for rasing families with the locals right out of the military encampments. Winter camps routinely saw hundreds of huts spring up around the ditches to accomodate women.
Yeah they wouldn't keep raping people after the initial sack, but that's because they already had willing girls and even kids keeping them occupied.

Or he was Jesus's dad. Only two gospels (not including Mark, the earliest one) felt the need to include a miraculous story of a fatherless birth.

Wtf I am pagan now!

>le ebin Cuck maymay lol XD upboated so funny nd original amrite guys, hehe, cuckcuckcukc

Kys

t.cuck

Die

C U C K

U

C

K

b-but m-muh deus vult

>people memeing on my Veeky Forums
unheard off

He's a God-tier cuckold though.

>am questioning why God has allowed this to happen
Out of all the things that happen in the world this is the one thing he wonders why God would allow?