I see these semi-often. Why aren't they illegal?

I see these semi-often. Why aren't they illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AFAIK its still only popular in a select few areas like Houston. While Texans may not like nignogs, they dislike the repression of "muh freedoms" more

Dayum, you nailed my city. Good job, user.

Every time I see those I really want to go grab my big ass motherfucker of a sledgehammer and whack those things off.

Why can't Houston fix their fucking potholes?

>HOUSTON -- A father was shot and killed in front of his wife and 10-year-old daughter after being carjacked because the killer didn't know how to use a manual transmission, police said.

They are around here. But then again, niggers and spics are illegal around here too.

A black male was carrying a handgun and pulled Aguilar from the vehicle and shot him, police said.

>niggers
>illegal
What year is this again?

How can you even park that car?

Niggers dont park their car. They stop it in front of the door.

>niggers and spics are illegal around here too.

i hope you arent being retarded on purpose.

spics can be illegal, but unfortunately most all niggers are legal, unless they swim here or some shit

>Why aren't they illegal?
Not every state has that law which says nothing may protrude beyond the fender well. My state has that law, so even BMW drivers that want extra wide tires have to bolt on fender lip width extensions so that the wider tires don't protrude beyond the new extra wide fender lip.

They have perfected the ancient and proud tradition of parking sideways on their front yard

We should illegalize niggers.

The world would be much better if we regulated them.

If only there was some way to keep them working productively.

What happens to that guys wheel if I accidentally snag one of those with my winch bumper?

Perhaps some sort of involuntary, indefinite job training camp is in order?

And if they make enough money and contribute to society already, they can buy out of that camp and continue their usual careers.

>And if they make enough money and contribute to society already, they can buy out of that camp and get a ticket to Africa

fix'd

>If only there was some way to keep them working productively.
Working age niggers are often on disability. In some areas, up to 38% of all working age blacks have claimed disability with the federal and state government in order to collect disability payments and of course be permanently on social welfare. That doesn't mean they get it. It just means they signed the affidavit swearing it is true that they are disabled and cannot work. The crux of the problem is that they also claim equality. But how can any race be equal if 38% of all working age adults are too disabled to work? The stat must be true because the affidavit requires a signature upon penalty of perjury, so that person is genuinely swearing that the situation is true. Are 38% of all asians of working age too disabled to work? No way. Are 38% of all whites of working age too disabled to work? Not that I've seen.

The existence of such types of social welfare creates such types of behaviour. It's the law of unintended consequences at work. Just like females are required to work after 2 years of social welfare unless they have children under a certain age. So peeps started having kids on a continual basis to keep social welfare flowing which also includes subsidized housing. The end result is a population boom just like thermal runaway in a nuclear reactor. To get out of the house into their own home, some kids even get pregnant. My city has 1/8 of blacks under 18 being a parent. Since there are male and female parents, that means 1/4 of the females under 18 have a child carried to full term and successfully birthed. I wonder what the pregnancy stats would be if abortions were counted too.

>Perhaps some sort of involuntary, indefinite job training camp is in order?
No politician will do it because the racial equality activists will attack that politician viciously and hysterically.

Now John-boy,
You don't take the garbage out of the landfill, do you?

>are 38% of whites disabled and unable to work
Yes. Many areas in australia whites drop out of school at 16, collect youth benefits, turn 18, get more free money, then dedicate their lives to getting on the disability pension before they hit 30

I know it's cool to hate on lazy niggers but where did they get the idea from?
Also systemic oppression (yes I said it deal with it cunt) for generations left them with no choice other than work absolute bottom of the barrel minimum wage or collect welfare...

Whites made blacks dumb lazy trash so don't try put all the blame on them

They breed like rats. The saddest part is, even though niggers get the most abortions out of any race, they still grow. They're like a festering wound.

And let's not forget that in many primarily black low socioeconomic areas there is literally no work

White man shove them all in the projects bevause don't want them near their homes and places of business... great

>illegalize
we should illegalize retards too, too bad you'd be affected by that legislation though

Found the nigger

>they breed like rats
Just like white trash. See Billy Ray and his 8 children from his 3 sisters

>systemic oppression
>Whites made blacks dumb lazy trash so don't try put all the blame on them

Lol facebook memes

>not assigning blacks agency
>whitey made us dis way
>we wuz kangs

Your whole systematic oppression theory gets BTFO'd by asians that prosper in white countries. Plus US blacks are on all welfare at double the rate of whites, and said welfare which is payed by mostly whites. But it's the racism yo

It's not white people's fault niggers suck to live near.

Found the basement dwelling loser who 5hinks because he resembles an overweight Casper the ghost he is superior to the original inhabitants of earth even though you have shit tier genetics from thousands of years of inbreeding in the British isles

Get the fuck back to pol kid the big dogs are at play

>I'm only part black btw

>I see these semi-often
That's part of SLAB culture. If curious, that was covered in Anthony Bourdain's visit to the Houston area starting approximately 21 minutes into episode 5 of season 8.

Anthony.Bourdain.Parts.Unknown.S08E05.Houston

Some cars have neon lights on their rear trunk lids that can show a message as they cruise by. The big subwoofers in the trunk have a powerful beat to entertain passersby. The rear trunk lids open and close under remote control, so the message can be selectively shown when police are not present.

Because the full size spare tire also has the large hub, it is external. Those can also be remote controlled to tilt down to give a clearer view of the trunk lid or the audio speaker placement in the trunk.

Asians that prosper? You mean the ones who voluntarily came across the ocean with the intention of working like dogs bevause that's what they did Back in their communist shit hole?

Lmao idiot

>White man shove them all in the projects bevause don't want them near their homes and places of business... great

Fucking LOL a dingo thinks this is how the US works. How it actually works:

>white suburbs prosper (high wages, property values, good schools)
>government sees this
>sends blacks there, either with the naive goal of making blacks better or literally trying to destroy white hegemony
>it starts to suck so whites move out (OMG white flight the racism!!)
>go farther out into the new suburbs
>repeat

for real tho, no one wants to hit your shitty ass car

also, if you hit me, I will make sure your insurance company rapes you

Yep and they still outperform lazy niggers by 200%. Stay mad shitskin.

>original inhabitants of earth
>WE WUZ KANGS!!!!

Fucking kek these people exist

You should be able to find the bourdain houston episode on youtube. SLAB culture is not limited to blacks. Here's one white guy with his black wife and three kids. His friend also has a cadillac.

the fucking spare lmfao

>SLAB culture is not limited to blacks.

We call those people wiggers.

Overweight Casper the ghosts can't have a proper discussion so they resort to posting crime stats (oppressed people with no opportunities resort to... have a guess) and pol memes

Says a lot about their intelligence
I'm guessing they are all fat, have bad skin, ginger hair and a blood line that isn't worth shit
but that's okay because huur duur white supremacy (oxymoron if I've ever heard one, if you aren't Greco-Roman or jewish (original tribe, not converted mudskins europeans) there is no such thing as supremacy over other races)
Lmao

>a nigger did some violent nigger stuff
>in other news...

t. butthurt nigger who get's btfo by cold, hard facts

As opposed to a bloodline full of AIDS and sickle cells.

i call them scum

Hey guess what, my german immigrant grandfather who was put through a concentration camp b/c of his political opposition and barely got away had no opportunities to resort to, no living family, no connections in america, and moved to a third world country in latin america with even less chances of success. Instead of killing people and slinging drugs he got a job though.

something the matter sambo?

>crackas be postin facts n sheeeeeit

Lol meanwhile you're posting all sorts of evidence for your niggerdly arguments aren't you

>I'm guessing they are all fat, have bad skin, ginger hair and a blood line that isn't worth shit
>t. Dawquan Latrina M'gube

Keep telling yourself that lol. I'll be here lifting while also not consuming KFC/grape drink/thunderbird/newports (nigger fuel)

Pic related superior african genetics kek

What is the one on the trunk lid for?

You forgot the part where they bust their asses and raise children that become doctors, scientists and a plethora of other successful careers.

Its a spare wheel.

>that driver's seat reclined all the way
I have seen people drive their slabs with their seat pushed so far back that they rest their arm out the back window. Slab culture is really something else, I don't know how to explain this bullshit to people who haven't seen it in person.

>I'll be lifting
Trying to shed all that fat? Lmao okay casper
Races with superior genetics don't need to work out daily... they are naturally swole

As for facts..
black people are oppressed in the United States and have been for hundreds of years... Fact.
People that have gone through generations of oppression and have no opportunities have no recourse other than crime. Fact.
You and all your other pol-kin are bottom of the european gene pool and use racism to boost your sense of worth. Fact.

If only regurgitating pol memes would change that ginger hair or put some melanin in your skin, you fat pale ugly fuck

By the way, I'm not that kind of black. I'm aboriginal :^)

And yet if black people work as hard the majority of you crackers would have reservations about seeing a black doctor... kys racist filth

>The big subwoofers in the trunk have a powerful beat to entertain passersby.
Rich Jew liberal, Anthony Bourdain, tries his damnedest to legitimize this ridiculous nigger nonsense

ok majumbo

Wew lad those emotional talking points given to you by white liberals

>aboriginal

>average iq of 62
>even worse than niggers
>drink gasoline
>actually had to have psa's tell them not to sleep in the road while blitzed on gas
>look like fuckin goblins kek

Well that explains your posts

that thing doesnt look human

memes aside it is actually hard to call them the same species

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

it's really easy to be "naturally swole" when every other day you're involved in a gang war, lifting shit you're stealing, and running from the cops. It's a good mix of cardio and weight training. Mix that with a good gain diet (plenty of kfc and grape drank at the start of the month when the money comes in) and a cutting diet (no fucking food cause you blew your money on meth cut with sawdust and shakwondaniquah's child support she uses to buy new shoes) and you get a pretty good fitness plan.

I'll call it the Couch to 5k Bail (and probation) Plan

>Races with superior genetics don't need to work out daily... they are naturally swole

riiiight. And how much do you squat my naturally swole nigga? Cause I squat 305lb

The sad thing is that they think this kind of shit is normally due to their shitty parents.

White people look as bad as black people if you compare them to Asians.

Yet you criticise blacks.

Studies suggest that they are actually closely related to neanderthals but they try to close the work of those scientests down.

Actually they don't. If you look at the pic posted upthread you'll see in US crime whites and asians are very close to one another while blacks are way on the wrong end. In IQ they are also within 5 points of eachother while blacks are almost 30 points behind.

Also there was a study (University of Tokyo I believe) in which they found that the majority of the world's inventions were created by Europeans, East asia was next, then the Arab world. I don't think Abos were on there but you at least invented flying sticks and fighting over jet fuel right?

Lmao yep full abos are fucking grouse
Good thing I also have proper European genetics (not inbred British isles trash) so i have perfect facial structure, hair, skin, and a proper amount of melanin so I'm not a pasty fuck like you is kekk
Also Dat bbc in my boxer shorts

Theres also the connection to my land but you white dogs would never understand such a thing so I won't bother trying to explain

NO one's saying white people aren't shitty, I'm pretty sure that the same way that black people acknowledge niggers, white people acknowledge white trash, and orientals acknowledge delinquents exist.

Every race has shitty people, the important thing is that some have more shitty people than others, percentage wise. When white trash start burning down cities b/c someone shot a white trash junkie, then I'll agree with the fact we need to cut down on them. Hell, when oriental delinquents decide that the best way to integrate into a new country is raping all the women, we should cut down on them too.
There's a big difference between cutting down their shit because they are black/oriental/white/muslim/whatever, and cutting down on their shit because they're affecting all of society.

Please don't put African Americans on the same level as mudslides
Mudslides are the worst thing to ever step foot on this earth even if they aren't radicals, which a good percentage of them happen to be

>implying I'm not Austrian and Hungarian
>implying that you're somehow more pure than an anglo while being a racemixed 60 iq mongoloid
>being an angsty anti-white numale but also wanting desperately to be white

we're reaching levels of self-hating mental gymnastics that shouldn't even be possible

>all Europeans are white
Lmao. So retarded. Only the slave Europeans are white.

>Trying to deconstruct Europeans so you can fit yourself in

The jew that taught you this monkey trick did a really bad job

>If only there was some way to keep them working productively.

Give them basketballs

I want to gas everyone who puts these things on their car and this is the first time I've ever seen them.

>obvious shit poster
>outs himself as australian
>they continue to bite anyway
Keep this shit on /pol/ please and thank you

>not engaging anyway for the propaganda

it's like you don't even psy op

Although I don't like to say racist shit, or get involved in stupid discussions. This user is right. I've met MANY MANY people that come to the US not even speaking a tad bit of English, having no connections what so ever, no transportation, nothing. And yet they eventually get out of that. In fact my landlord had that exact story (small world huh?) He came to the US with the [ see above] circumstances. What is he doing now? He owns his own house and land, and makes about $1400 a week on work alone, not counting the rent i pay, and whatever other shit he does. He also has kids and a wife, and now speaks English pretty well. He is ONE of MANY that have gone through "oppression" for example see Asains and Middle Easterns. There is MUCH racism towards these individuals and yet they become store owners, doctors, etc. So wtf are you arguing really?

P.S. Before you start with your shitty
"LOL OVERWEIGHT WHITE BOI" I'm actually a dirty spic with no family that never resulted to crime, or slanging to make his bread. I have a steady job, finally found a home, and am doing okay for myself despite all the "opression" all my spic friends and acquaintances are also doing quite well..

>Gmcuck
You are literally worse than the mudslimes that genitally mutilate children and rape/murder non believers

Kys

How?

>Asians that prosper?
At least in my usa city, they are the lowest crime segment.

Because gm a shit

In the 80s and 90s in my city Asian immigrants were responsible for widespread introduction and use of heroin
With this came many gangs, many shootings etc etc
To say Asians aren't bad is pure fucking ignorance. I'm ten times more worried about a shady looking Asian wearing dark clothes than a group of Sudanese youths, bevause the niggers will make it obvious they are going to do harm whereas the Asian will cut my throat without a word and carry on his daily routine like it were nothing
This is fact

Anything else to add, to my huge paragraph other than "GM a shit"?

>This is fact
>fact

I know this is bait, but that word does not mean what you think it means

He cut half of his steering wheel off so he can see while driving reclined.

they call him mister glass

t. ladarius lashawn dayquan deytron dayvon lashell medawn higgins-rex

He got 3 lolis that seem to be cute out of the deal though

>White suburbs
>Early 90s
>Bought a car in high school
>First black kids we ever see move in down the street
>Car broken into
>Bike stolen
>Last 3 within a week

>btfo by cold, hard facts

When will the car crimes cease then?

In real life, they don't refute the facts. They just attack the people using statistics and facts by reporting their posts as discriminatory. When was speaking the truth a bad thing? It's to the point of ridiculousness now.

On other forum sites, you see posts disappear and people banned if they even dare bring up statistics. This is very Brave New World and 1984'ish with only "Good Speak" allowed. I can see why so many people are upset at the decades of this and all the car crime.

You will never be the British isles master race.

No politician will include slavery in their platform, huh user?

Torqing those lugs must be a bitch.

The extensions don't detach? I had always thought they were low-speed decorations able to be detached to allow for high-speed freeway driving.

Holy shit, that's hilarious!

I see them on the highway a lot and they're not flying off and impaling anyone, so I'd guess they're held on by the lugnuts.