Can someone help me? I drive an automatic because being honest I can't handle a MANual...

Can someone help me? I drive an automatic because being honest I can't handle a MANual. I just want a fun automatic for >2k

Now am I right in assuming that the

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3WeXGmqYsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>automatic
>dude weed lmao
>anime
You have to go back

What? I like cars a lot, I just don't trust my self
>dude weed
I've never smoked in my life

>fun
>automatic
>under 2k

thats gonna be difficult lol
bite the bullet and practice manual so you can buy a miata or 240 or something or else get a boring shitbox with a 4spd auto

>I like cars a lot
>drives an automatic
>>>/reddit/

>fun
>automatic
>under 2k

Pick two.

>edgy teenager with no license
>>/f/uckoff

V6 Accord. Can be fun, depending on your definition of fun.

>calling people with correct opinions "edgy"
>>>/facebook/

Learn a manual, it's really not too hard.

It's too hard for me I barely know how to drive as it is.

I appreciate cars and enjoy learning and watching and hearing and working on them but also acknowledge I don't have the skill or hutzpa for it.

I really like the Honda acty van but obviously I can't get that (dream car, probably my next buy but I gotta save for import )
So until then I want something that's fun to throw around

Are the early 90s (90-93 ish, del sol eta, i believe its code is EH) civics decent cars?
How are the autos, I forgot what period Honda autos got bad

I want something that feels light to drove while being practical and auto.

How are the v6 in those cars? Is it a boat
Probably the 90s accord,the one with nsxcopycat backside

>egdy

>It's too hard for me
>these people exist

How the fuck do you live? Honest question, how do you handle everyday problems?

>Ahhhh, it's raining outside and I don't want to get wet
>uhhhhh this is too hard for me, someone send help
>goes into foetal position in front of door

I don't see the point of getting a manual in am econobox in an area with only straight roads and traffic. It's fucking pointless and I don't want to deal with it
I don't know what your problem is man

What are you trying to attack here, you're allowed to enjoy what you enjoy. For me it doesn't work

If you said you didn't want one that would be fine, you can buy whatever the fuck you want with your money, I don't give a shit.

It's the fact that you both cannot drive a manual and think it's something that's too difficult to learn that's pathetic.

Building rockets and doing surgery are things that could be too difficult to learn, not pushing in a pedal and moving a lever.

>bitches that everyday task is too hard
>"everyday task isn't really that hard"
>waaah why are you attacking me
Can we please gas the millenials? We'll try again with the next generation.

Its too hard for me to drive manual ok? I cant do it.

This is you

youtube.com/watch?v=N3WeXGmqYsE

some people have nobody to teach them how to drive/ they need a car to work NOW and not have to muck around with learning a completely new way to drive while also learning the rules of the road

I don't understand your problem with me. My leg doesn't work and driving a manual would probably really painful for me.

>Now am I right in assuming that the
the what?

>fun automatic
lol

there's no fun, the car does the shifting. they're fine as long as you get one with fluid based coupling.

if you get some mechanical automatic transmission, be prepared for it to break constantly.

>it's an Veeky Forums becomes really autistic about manuals even for people who dont drive sports cars episode
wew lads
Yeah
your manual civic makes you a total enthusiast bro.

If you're uninterested in messing around in your car during your free time you don't actually "like cars". Stick to your autotragic ameriburger econobox.

The disabled and crippled are drains on society, nobody cares about what they can or can't do.

if you do it enough it will become easy and fun
trust me user
you will be so so fucking glad you did it

I like autos. Even with torqueloss, a computer is going to shift cleaner than a human. It's not quite as good as ABS, and probably never will be without proper manual controls, but I enjoy driving the car without fiddling with the transmission.

I appreciate something that isn't just outright vitriol but my left leg never healed right, I have to use a cane to get around, and changing gears would probably be too much, it still gets sore after just a day of walking.

What do you guys think of automatic impreza sedans from 96

OP here, I'm not a cripple I just don't want to learn manual

>What do you guys think of automatic impreza sedans from 96
CVT transmission. If you understand what I said here you'd know to avoid CVT until the engineers get it right. They suck dick right now.

You want a hydrolic transmission.

CVTs are in those old Subarus?

What? I'm OP.

>old
My bad. Go for it.

>encouraging autotragic

(i know nothing about subarus. check with the owner before you buy CVT. don't be afraid to ask about the transmission)

Why not? They not cool at your high school?

well that sucks
:/

whasts the closest thing 2 honda acty van american get get 4 cheap?

Yes go for one of those 90s civics or accord, those are definitely going to be under 2k. The accord is supposed to be the comfier one.

Not fun enough idiot. I need something RWD, and less than 2k.

>fun automatic for >2k
Ferrari LaFerrari

>look up manual craigslist
>its all rare, no accord v6, everything is beat to shit and overpriced
>automatic
>its cheaper and in better condition with more variety

maybe op is on to something

>nobody cares about what they can or can't do.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

that varies wildly by car though
a non japanese shitbox in manual will be cheaper and probably better cared for, manual jap shitboxes get obliterated

Why would you force an unreliable pile of shit on someone
that shit is over 30 years old, the muh swedish brick tank memes are gone, its as unreliable as anything else and as pain in the ass as any other 80s car

This man speaks the truth.
Fucking ricer faggots ruining nice cars because they forgot they were out of high school. Don't get me wrong I like a lot of the Japanese cars too, but it's hard to find one that doesn't have 20 modifications.

You're a meme.

pls respond

I've never driven a manual car, but I did learn how to drive a 10 speed tractor and I'd imagine that is WAY harder than a normal car you only need to shift once. The fact that you're acting like a little bitch over something that takes a few hours to learn, if that, is what is triggering everybody. It's one thing to say you don't want a manual, but to act as if it's some crazy foreign concept that takes a ridiculous amount of skill to do is pathetic. If someone wanted me to drive their manual I'd most likely have no issue doing it. I mean damn man, are you a fatass by any chance?

And another thing,how can you claim you like cars yet you don't want to drive a manual. That makes no sense. That's like saying you love basketball but you refuse to play the game and just sit there and watch instead

hes physically unable dude

>love basketball but you refuse to play the game and just sit there and watch instead
That's a large majority of sports fans as far as I'm concerned. Think of a better analogy.

I mean, basically what I can't drive manual

>hurr hurr hurr driving a manual is what makes you an enthusiast there is only one way to like cars
so many teens

>edgy for telling people to >>>/reddit/
This, uh, your first time on Veeky Forums, buddy?

Then he should've said so from the beginning, that's why I think he's full of shit
Not really because most people will play the game in their spare time. Unless they physically can't. Now obviously some sports like hockey and football would be more difficult, but there are plenty of opportunities to play basketball. Worse case you can just take a ball and shoot in the gym, eventually someone will most likely join you

Maybe you can get one of those cars with the "manual" option, or the panels or whatever. Then again that's probably too expensive. You said $2k, right?

Dude, you basically are saying that if someone enjoys wrenching on cars, participates in car communities, likes driving, likes the sound of good cars, likes smooth engines, and has a great deal of knowledge about cars BUT they don't drive manual then they're not an enthusiast.

That's insane

ABORT THE ANALOGY

>my anecdotal evidence > your anecdotal evidence

I would have brought up my injury in the beginning if I knew beforehand people would act like this because I can't drive manual

No it is not insane. Driving a manual is far more engaging than an auto, it's not even close. Claiming you love cars but you refuse to even TRY to learn manual is what's insane. It's one thing to not want an manual, but not wanting to try whatsoever is something else. There are plenty of reasons to not want a manual. Personally I wish I had a manual car, the only time I would want a auto is during moderate/heavy traffic or heavy rain/snow. Other than that manuals are far more fun to drive

>implying manuals aren't better for rain or snow
>wouldn't do it in heavy traffic
Spotted the real casual here trying to pretend to be hardcore.

Lol I'm trying to be hardcore

Wherever fuck this retarded thread. Good luck finding a "fun" auto for two fucking thousand dollars

Going back to /reddit/? Good luck. :^)

it honestly sounds like you're just projecting

You're a complete idiot if you think manual is what decides someone is an enthusiast, what a backwards way of thinking

I AM A LYRICAL GENIUS

dubs this is real op guys

Nah this is

nigger it's not a big deal. the transmission just lets your engine spin the drive shaft safely.

your mindset is piloting the transmission. some people want to drive the car.

and for the record, I think hydrolic automatic transmissions are cool, and I'm interested in making them more efficient.

Cancer

Jesus Christ, OP wanting to buy an auto thats not a complete bore to buy does not mean they don't like cars. I agree OP should sack up and learn auto but stop fucking projecting or assuming it's so annoying to read. Especially since it sounds like OP might not have good use of their left leg.

Jun would never smoke weed, you queer.

People that live their lives through memes on an Anonymous image board truly have nothing to offer this world.

Find a relatively new car with a good DCT (GTI or something no idea) that has engine damage and rebuild it yourself.

Cancer auto tragic supporting

Find some old lady who bought an automatic SC300 or GS300 back in the 90s and is selling now, found some in chicago and Des Moines for 1500$ before

>fun automatic for over 2k
I know you mean less than 2k, but fucking learn your symbols. However, since you have set it up for x>2k, where x is the price of the vehicle, I will go with it and present you with a PDK-equipped Cayman.

I never graduated high school man I can't remember that stuff

IF YOU BUY AUTOMATIC YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

no

Yes

Top kek 100%

>doesn't even smoke
dude what the fuck you are so unlikable.

say something cool

Dude just be warned that those v6s need valve adjustments all the god damn time

The fuck are you doing wasting out time here? Also following up on the pdk equipped cayman.. I'd recommend an old A4 to learn in then step it up to pdk cayman.

>audi at
Lmao

For fucks sake let this thread die already. For 2k you're not gonna get anything good, that's just reality. also you have yet to even say what you consider "fun". Just buy some crappy corolla and be done with it

Edgy idiot

>tfw you bought a victory red '99 Pontiac Trans Am automatic LS1 V8 for $2500

300+ 'murican horses

pic related

>99
>2500 real world dollars

jesus christ dude you got scammed hard unless it has under 100k miles

>scammed hard
>LS1 V8

nice b8 m8

That literally looks like a girl car

>one of the most common engines in America
>from 28 years ago
>probably with a shit load of miles and previously driven by a mexican walmart manager
>automatic
>those autozone wheels

scammed

hard

it looks like a riced out sunfire kek

one of the most hairdresser cars you can buy

black people

>one of the most common engines in America

>aluminum block/head og LS1

its a $3000 engine on ebay kek

>autozone wheels
>$1200+ wheel/tire setup

right..

>28 years ago

>LS V8 in 1989

>the niggers are cool meme

nice. I got the v6. still has too much power for the car. Yours is a monster.

>tfw wot drifts

it has the perfect amount of power for drifting