/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread No autism edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/18/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaibutsuShidou
twitter.com/kamoniku_MMD/status/832643134123225089
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNK2osI9DWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Let's not have a repeat of last thread, friends! Respect eachother's tastes.

First for Lewd.

Let's be nice to each other this time around.

How about yes?

Feels good to post in a clear thread with no shipping wars.

No autism you say?

Here's some Hajimeme to lighten the mood.

Yee

Just wait a bit, someone will be triggered by the OP-pic.

Awaken, my Angiebros!

How long until we get doujins of him fucking the male cast? (besides Hoshi - he's not a faggot)

We posting ships here?

No we're not. Fuck off.

You have Gonta now.

This pairing is so wrong but so right.

Present!

Wait why is Saihara holding hands with a ghost? Same with Maki?

You missed a protagonist.

twitter.com/KaibutsuShidou
Comun is at Chapter 6.

NO AUTISM????

Let's discuss some shit, friends.

So some people have theorised that with this game, DR will be giving up it's current format and will be trying a new gameplay style.

If such a thing happens, what setup would you like for the next killing game? Trials or no trials, execution or no executions? Maybe even some non-trial related gameplay mechanics? I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

I have an idea of my own, but I think i'll post it later, since it's rough in a few places and I wanna touch it up a bit.

Oooo?

Right here!

twitter.com/kamoniku_MMD/status/832643134123225089

They're hallucinating.

Flag Football, except you have to pull out the opponent's ahoge.

Hello, fellow Angiebro! How was your day so far?

Marry me, ghost poster.

How would you rank V3 characters from purest to sluttiest?

They're just under their delusions right now. They'll come out of it eventually and end up with their true loves. Maki and her spaceman tulpa and Saihara with his right hand.

But Kaede held his left, user!

It's set in the afterlife. All the students are already dead, but have willingly volunteered to be a part of the game for a chance to reincarnate. However they've forgotten their memories and have to recover them in order to accept their death and truly pass on.

It's an exploration type game.

Corpses can't hold anything.

Indeed.

Text adventure. Or maybe Dwarf Fortress graphics.

Korekiyo
Ouma
Amami
Kaito
Hoshi
Saihara
Kiibo
Gonta

Sluttiest girls are Angie and Tsumugi.

OooKkkAaaYyy

>purest to sluttiest

It was alright. I spent a good amount of time browsing through my twitter feed for fanart.
Following over 50 DR artists clogs it by the afternoon.

I want to write a V2 fanfic but I need some SHSL titles to use. Any suggestions?

:^)

>Before leaving, Saihara suffers a sudden Remembering Light effect. Saihara has a flashback to a kid asking him if he was in the Gopher Plan.

>He tells the kid the Gopher Plan won't save anyone and the 16 students are dead. He just looks like one of them.

>The kid doesn't believe the students are dead because they are heroes who will save the world. He thinks they stop the meteorites somehow.

Purple spiked dildo tier:
Miu

Enough kinky BDSM with strangers to develop a tulpa tier:
Shinguji

Takes it in the ass from cops to get out of jail or for the ruse tier:
Ouma

Would hook up with an attractive person on a weekend out tier:
Amami, Angie

Happily has sex with current romantic partner tier:
Kaede, Hoshi, Kaito

Would ride stepbrother's dick to next tomorrow, IF SHE HAD ONE tier:
Tsumugi

Missionary sex only on Wednesdays tier:
Maki, Kirumi

Has to have everyone in the love hotel and brainwashed to craving his dick to get laid tier:
Saihara

What's a vagina tier:
Gonta

Pure /u/ tier:
Tenko, Himiko

Robot is not for lewd tier:
Kiibo

>Kaito will never save the earth from meteors then come home to his loving girlfriend Maki.
DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYES

Angie needs to be higher. Her island has orgies.

Poet
Potter
LUCC
Scientist
Vet
Firefighter
Accountant
Criminal
Priest
Engineer
Private Investigator
Fashion Designer
Architect
I'm shit at thinking up ideas.

>Missionary sex only on Wednesdays tier:
>Kirumi
Please, we all know politicians are sexual deviants.

>Priest
Angie and Haiji Towa lovechild

>SHSL Botanist
>SHSL Judo Master
>SHSL Prosecutor
>SHSL Engineer
>SHSL Hacker
>SHSL Bakery Chef
>SHSL Basketball Player
>SHSL Track Star

>SHSL Botanist
Santa. No point recycling

>SHSL Hacker
That one dude from DR: IF

>Accountant

This would be a good one.

Thief
Bouncer
Acrobat
Conman
DJ
Public Speaker
Strategist
Exorcist
Hitman
Archaeologist
Comedian

Fuck, I want these kids to have some normal school days.

Arsonist
Superhero
Furry
Bad Luck
Teacher
Puta
Hope (dies first)
Shitposter
Cleric
Goddess
Mastermind
Death
Analyst
Otaku
Bird
???

I just remembered that people thought Tsumugi would be an accountant prerelease.

Right, so here’s my idea. I admit, right now it isn’t much different from DR’s usual style, but I think with a bit more development it could make for a good change of pace.

>Every chapter, the characters are placed into different target groups

>Characters are only allowed to kill people who are in said target group

>If they directly kill someone in a different target group, they’ll be executed, no question.

>When someone is killed, those in said target group are given a harsh handicap during the investigation.

>They can still question people in both target groups and wander around, but they’re barred off completely from the corpse, and those not in the blackened target group aren’t allowed to share any evidence with them.

>In the trials, the blackened target group will be forced to work on the stands, whilst the others will stand in jury boxes.

>The jury will discuss the crime scene and interrogate the potential blackend. Those in the blackened will only be allowed to argue for their innocence, and nothing else.

>If a potential blackened is able to prove that they’re completely innocent, they can join the jury and help to start directly arguing the case.

Like I said, still needs some work to make it more original.

>Santa. No point recycling

>what is detective, luck and student president

>That one dude from DR: IF

There was no SHSL Hacker in IF.

>Well, keeping the Amami wax doll is also understandable because I think I would like to keep the Akamatsu wax doll for me too.
Jesus Christ Comun.

SHSL Waitress
SHSL Flight Attendant
SHSL OL
SHSL Butler
SHSL Fireman
SHSL Marine

Might as well go full fan-service.

Amami's face in this gets me every time.

But the wax doll was stabbed.

Who'd be the LUCCster?

The Madarai that Junko impersonated was a reference to one of her enemies in DR/0, he didn't actually exist

>that shit layering on Saihara
God

I thought it was people thinking she'd be a librarian or something.

SHSL Architect

Having SHSL Hope revealed off the bat would be pretty unexpected and a obvious sign of them being the first victim.

The Akamatsu wax doll was used for a better purpose

It's completely intentional though.

Amami going by bonus stats.

Well, kill them second then. ??? can die first. :^)

Madarai was SHSL Bodyguard and your other bit wouldn't count then.

Also as if anyone would remember IF.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

There shouldn't be a SHSL ??? in V2. Would mean it's SHSL Survivor again.

reminder this is the definitive waifu list

SHSL Actor/Actress and SHSL Karoke Master is a must.

>SHSL Butler

So basically male Toujo?

Oh I forgot about Amami being in it. Then no ??? and Hope dies first anyways.

Great taste user.

How many people are there at first?
How many people are in a group?
The number of people in a group should increase as time goes on to increase difficulty.
Is there a protagonist? Or are we shown different perspectives of the case from a judge's point of view?
Is killing someone in a different group immediately punished?
Can evidence be secretly shared between groups?
Can it be possible for a blackened to "prove" their innocence and manipulate the jury?
What kind of style would the game have?
DR1 had psycho pop, DR2 had psycho tropical, DR3 had psycho cool.
Most importantly, what's the overarching theme?

Yeah but the Madarai that mas a SHSL Hacker never existed

>Also as if anyone would remember IF.
I do

How would you even explain to the other students from the start that you're SHSL Hope?

Yes.
Considering the male cast in DRV3 I'm surprised there wasn't one. Not even replacing Kirumi but just them constantly arguing with each other over who makes the other one redundant.

why the fuck is Natsumi that high?
Otherwise 9/10

>Yeah but the Madarai that mas a SHSL Hacker never existed

Ok but that's irrelevant since in a nutshell it was a throwaway line. That doesn't mean there was definitively a SHSL Hacker. I mean it's possible in HPA history but we have no character who's had the title seen so far.

You don't, you just trip as many death flags as possible.
>Look everyone, believe in me and you'll be safe
>As long as we work together, things are going to work out!
>What are you going to do, stab me?

>Ouma was the leader of a secret society named DICE. The 10 members of the organization committed lots of fake crimes as a joke.
>Fake crimes

I don't see the problem.

Well I'm guessing there were already too many pretty boys in V3 so SHSL Butler would have been overkill. V2 would probably be the best place for that if the boys weren't as pretty.

>If we trust in each other, we'll get through this killing game!
>The power of hope can with anything!

Wait, how do you commit fake crimes?

>Basically, the organization set up hilarious fake murder scenes but neither Ouma nor the 10 subordinates ever killed anyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNK2osI9DWY

Probably. They'd have a bigger target on their backs than Kirigiri and Amami combined. I'd be surprised if they even reveal their title at all but I get the feeling they'd be Naegi-ish and try to make everyone believe in them. Then they get fucking killed off first when progress starts being made. The rest of the students would then think to kill off the culrpit must be SHSL Despair to kill off SHSL Hope .

I'm surprised something like that never happened in a killing game: two survivors with very similar talents and that being a fierce point of contention between them, to the point where one is immediately considered the prime suspect in the other's murder

>be me
>be thief that's pretending to be an evil overlord
>participated in a necromancy that ended with someone dead
>i can't not participate in the investigation or else these dumbshits might execute the wrong person
>investigate the strangely identical room next to the murder one
>walk over a loose plank
>get hit in the head with a board
>fall on my fucking face
>i'm bleeding like crazy, i probably have a concussion, my vision is going blurry
>lie there on my face like an idiot for a good 10 minutes
>oh shit i hear footsteps
>oh shit it's the detective i'm supposed to be playing 4d chess with
>i can't let them know i fell through a floorboard like a goddamn idiot
>i have to make it look intentional somehow even if i need immediate medical attention
>oh fuck here he comes
>L-LMAO USO DA YO IT WAS A PRANK
>mfw i realize i'm retarded

>in his fake memories he set up fake murders for fake people

TOO MANY USO DA YOS

although that's a lot different than the other translations, which said dice did petty/nonserious crimes