over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/cnl2e2ze
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for "Genji"

First for ending my suffering.

Hey I'm bored let's have "that" discussion again.

>Character you DON'T want to be LGBT
>Character you think will get revealed as LGBT

Gameplay fags are asleep, post ships

>Reinhardt has no bad skins infact every skin is 10/10
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>don't give a shit, it doesn't affect me
>don't give a shit it doesn't affect me
>hopefully no one because it's a waste of time

>>Characters you want to be LGBT
don't care.
>>Character you DON'T want to be LGBT
Mercy, Sombra, Lucio, and Junkrat
>>Character you think will get revealed as LGBT
Hanzo, Genji, or McCree.

Hanzo wanna be like his big brother when he grows up.

>Comp players playing like it's QP
>QP players playing like it's Comp

What's with this game and bullies?
it seems like the average player is some edgy 12 year old who wants to rub everything in everyone's face and be as nasty as possible
what happened to manners in games?

Jamison Fawkes!

The Chinese one was pretty terrible tbqh

Jacks kid.

cunts gonna cunt

>There are literal nine year olds in this thread

>that bleu
Absolute perfection concentrated into one form.

>all the new ones clip
So fucking mad about that.

>zen gets stuck
>he ults, charges into his team and the bomb kills 3 people

Thanks for taking the time to clip your first headshot.

It's obviously a shitty joke name, user.

clyp.it/cnl2e2ze

Post friendships

Please don't get the fujos started.

Zens don't seem to get that only he gets invincibility. Doesn't help against bomb ults.

Brown perfection.

>competitve diamond
>it's a 'stuck with the Junkrat main who has 135 hours on him and 20 minutes on everything else who refuses to change even though there's a Pharah raping us' episode

>Characters you want to be LGBT
Tracer, Junkrat, Mercy, Sombra

Widowmaker, Pharah, Roadhog, 76, Ana, D.Va, Reaper, Reinhardt, Zarya

Tracer looked so lez the moment they announced her that there was no surprise when it became official, Junkrat, Pharah, Zarya

Getting behind enemies but failing to capitalize because I take to long to pick someone off.

>psychopaths
>knowing anything about friendship

you
everyone else
you

Enjoy misery

am i the only one who thinks that tracer should be immune to her ult like dva is

Hana pleases old men for buffs.

Tell me about trivial, inconsequential shit that pisses you off nonetheless.
I'm still mad that fucking Roadhog got a pirate themed skin instead of Junkrat. He already has a peg leg and calls people mate for fucks sake.

I can't stop myself.

Is Roadhog useless on PTR now?

>i'm bored
Why don't you give suicide a second chance, Tumblr?

>an equal percentage to the US population
>same as above
>too many

So you're sayong there's an AI, RIGHT NOW, that is smarter than the players I get pitted with?

Sign me up.

>Getting this triggered

:^) lol!

>Bastion. he's a tranny. (actual answer: don't care)
>McCree, Soldier 76, D.va
>McCree and/or because McHanzo is the biggest fujo circlejerk, next to Reaper76, and Blizzard is a fucking whore. Gonna be one of those ships.

You really have to be careful when walking up on him, while you're safer as a tank when you get hooked now, 200 health heroes approaching him are more liable to be killed without the hook even coming into play, due to reduced spread.

Junkrat and Roadhog's friendship is pure, user! They know more about it than you might think!

>Tumblr talking about others getting triggered

It's my birthday, in commemoration, i decided to do comp matches

First one down, it was a very intense draw.

Invisible child then?

Mei
Zarya
The one who dresses like a member of the Village People

You just know that morons like that were boosted by playing with competent teammates and are soloqing for the salt.

There needs to be a solo-q only option. It'd exclude 99% of mouthbreathing retards that rely on teammates to boost them past Plat and subsequently ruin games in solo-q.

How do you stop people who aren't interested in playing competitively from playing competitive mode?

All these ships are dumb

>Mei coming behind us.
>That mei is still there, watch out.
>Please literally anyone just shoot her before she starts freezing us, i cant turn around or you die.
>[Dead silence from comms intensifies]
Being reinhardt in platinum is suffering, mei can also be replaced by roadhog, although at this point i've been forced to suffer his existance on my flank, try to predict hooks and flick my shield around for that half of a second.
Why the hell is competitive the only game mode where people actually play the fucking game with half a brain.

>2008 was 8-9 years ago

.................. N-No... I don't believe it...

waste of best amari

>start playing sym in qp
>discover the joy of teleing people off cliffs
>begin the round reking shit, everyone thinks I'll carry/not be a shit sym
>set the telelols
>only people getting mad are silvers and low golds, plat+ players all laugh when they die
>"FUCKING TROLL SYM FUCK YOU, YOU SUCK"

The chocolate lines go in on the 21st!

Are you 12?

Epic /b/ro, epic troll for the win!

Who Mystery Heroes master race here?

>Effective one-hit KO range extended as M1 spread is smaller
>Rightclick is now an instagib with a much greater range tolerance
>Hook3.0 is a modest nerf when hooking tanks, otherwise business as usual 1-shotting squishies

>t.golds

How do you know?

Don't really care
Junkrat and Zarya
Lucio or Reinhardt. I think a case could be made for McCree or Hanzo as well, or they might make Genji bi.

That's a full week after Valentine's Day. I don't think they're going to be put in at this point.

Best amari is never a waste.

I suppose you make a good point

if i was actually tumblr though don't you think i would just post there instead, tumblr is shitty and boring

We're getting an update on the 21st. It's the best guess.

They put the resolution lines in late too.

Verbal abuse

I don't see Torbs kids listed on there.

Now Roadhog just M2 first then the hook combo.

But that was because it was the same day that the Christmas event ended. Wouldn't it make more sense to put in the Valentine's Day lines on Valentine's Day, since they were switching off Chinese New Year?

not friends yet but they are working on it

Tell them they suck. You're going to lose the match anyway so just tilt them while you're at it.

yeah, but what is it about this game that attracts them more than, say, tf2, or Dota, or Quake?
there seem to be a lot more rowdy, meme-spewing, nasty kids in this game compared to others

I cant decide who is best girl between Amélie and Fareeha. Help me

The flaws of this game are becoming obvious over time. I think i'm losing interest.

*very bad map design full of dumb funnels and pointless buildings, most maps are ugly. All the light fixtures on every map are excessively bright (looking at a simple floor light on Gibraltor adds a giant blinding bloom effect to your entire screen) There are no excellent maps, just mediocre ones. The # of total maps is low. Even if you have a favorite map, you can't choose to play it when you want to (not even in quickplay).

*Typical Blizzard balance where everyone takes turns being OP while the other heroes are useless. Entire class of heroes (Defense) are bad. The driving concept behind the game was "MOBA FPS where you change heroes to counter enemies on the fly." What we have today is "pick from the top 8 heroes, every composition is static and unchanging. 6 of the top 8 heroes have no counter so switching your hero in response to the enemy is pointless."

*Visual clutter. Why does the entire UI shake excessively when you land from a 4 inch jump? Why does every ultimate ability create bloom on your entire screen? There are too many colors and needless flashing lights jumping around your screen at any given moment.

*The game is mechanically bad. The hitboxes are laughably huge (so huge that most characters' hitboxes extend a half head width to the left and right of their actual head). 20 ticks meme. Favor the shooter is fucking assgarbage. Only 2 out of 6 players get to have fun, the other 4 players are there to make sure those 2 players get to have without dying.

*There are only 2 game modes: assault a point/payload or king of the hill. You can't choose what you want to play either.

I bought this game on the premise that blizzard would improve it.
Now blizzard isn't delivering. Reddit is forcing the game to be "PICK UR FAV ' ' ' M A I N ' ' ' AND PLAY ONLY THAT HERO" instead of the "change around" game it was supposed to be.
I'm close to just quitting. It's not fun anymore.

>listing every single child and his wife when they aren't even an impact on his work

Hmmm

There is also a chance Bridgette could be his daughter and the rest of his family could be connected through her. I don't think its likely but again Jack having a kid is just as unlikely.

Fareeha. She will do anal because she doesn't want her hymen broken. She wants to protect her purity.

It's a casual game modeled after a MOBA, retard.
If you think this is bad try playing dota. At least everyone who plays this game is HUMAN. In dota you have to deal with fucking russian/brazillian/portugese/peruvian fucking monkeys in every lobby. No, this is not a /pol/ rant, it is straight up fact. If you are not racist then I challenge you to play 1,000 lobbies of dota 2 and tell me that peruvians are human beings. It is not fucking possible.

Both

Do you guys really think he was a monk his entire life? Also Soldier 76 is a really cold character. He doesn't really care about a lot of people anymore. Other than Ana and the occasional child that he rescues. That person in the photo has to be his kid.

Game needs more Omnic characters.

Athena and one of these guys when?

want = pharah, zarya, mei, dva, or soldier, reaper
dont want = MERCY. fucking hate her an if shes my 2nd lesbian ill die. hanzo same reason.
predictions = junk/hog or, slight possibility, reaper76 will be. or maybe something random like rein has a husband, idk? i doubt zarya will be gay, because straight people think it's "progressive" to make butch women straight, for some reason.

What if I'm only toxic in QP/Arcade?

I solo que in comp. So it could be relevant..

>civil, helpful fluent english speaker BR with no shitty accent
>people will hate you anyway once you reveal you're BR because we're mostly all shit

Junkrat will be revealed to be Bi, dude's running on limited time with that massive bounty on his head and he knows it, so to him any hole's a goal.

She'll let you take it because she loves you that much.

I said emote, not highlight intro user.

Do you think he even cares all that much about sex? He seems to be pretty happy just making things explode.

>That person in the photo has to be his kid.
You're forgetting he was likely a hard ass and he didn't care about much other than his responsibility and his work.

And 76 isn't the type to have a child and abandon it. Just like he has an affinity for being a role model and helping children he'd do the same for his own child.

>but Ana abandoned hers!
Pharah was already an adult and she likely had her father. Ana also made a commitment to contact her family first when she went out of hiding. You're suggesting 76 is a dead beat dad. In fact you're making plenty of assumptions that are out of character.

What happened to the fact that 76 brought up a lot of young recruits and took them under his wing? We know that's canon. So why isn't it one of those recruits? Why not a surrogate son he was a role model for? How is that not more likely than a biological son?

Impossible
This claim convinced me almost completely

>sentry bot
>you're controlling 1 of 5 bots who concentrate fire and huddle around you in a group
>shift allows you to switch over to another bot in a cycle, get a healthbar for each
>100 armor each, no health
>health packs restore bots with excess healing
>150 DPS for each bot
>ult calls for an orbital drop that gives you 5 more bots that don't come back once they're destroyed

Brazillians are not that bad. It's peruvians that are terrible.

This makes sense actually

The boy could be one of the victims, maybe from when the Swiss HQ blew up

Reaper was also looking at a family in the comic

>tracer can now hug people while they're stuck and shoot them for maximum damage
You don't want this. Trust me.

>it's revealed he canon had a wife and Reyes killed her
>son is the new Doomfist
>yfw all the fag tears

Not to mention she will encourage you to stay fit and healthy, like her.
And she'll replace her cardio sessions with banging.

it won't happen lol

Peruvians are fucking retards, they believe in witchcraft and eat straw.

Ok that's it, thank you