Give me a random country that existed between 1914 and 1991 to study

Give me a random country that existed between 1914 and 1991 to study.

It can be in any part of the world. It can be a major power or an insignificant shithole.

Vanuatu.

United States of America

Das Deutsches Reich
The German Empire
2nd Reich, best Reich

Spain

Rhodesia is pretty interesting.

France.

Georgia

Saarland

Soviet Union

The micronation of Other World Kingdom, a bdsm/femdom-based state.

Nvm me I'm a retard who can't into years. Go for Ethiopia under the derg, 1974 to 1987

Ý

Biafra

The Netherlands

Bulgaria

B

E

L

A

R

U

S

Poland

standing rock reservate

Polska

OP, do you mind if I give an answer and also ask a question?

I would really like to know more about Colombia. Does anyone have good primers or introductory books/sites that I could read? I'm interested in the whole of it, but in particular I'd like some detailed histories of the last few decades, if they exist.

Ireland (North and South). From 1914-1991 there was a war of some description at almost every waking moment, with the only exceptions being times when they were preparing for another war.

If you want a period that triggers anglos to hell and back, pick Ireland in the 1900s.

Bhutan

Burkina Faso.

Rhodesia
Kek wills it

Fak u

Greece.

forgot pic

Tannu Tuva

DDR or Manchukuo

Perfect time frame for Yugoslavia

I have no idea why I find Spurdo so funny.

The Finnish are truly the master race.

Luxembourg

Seconded. Check our Yugoslavia, OP. They're commie, but not a satellite state. They aren't that irrelevant either.

Portugal

Saar
South Yemen

I would say Yugoslavia would be interesting, and not many people know about how the went down. OP's question is begging for the Soviet Union though

You know you wanted someone to say Czechoslovakia - 1992 is a nice little footnote