So now that the Millennials have turned out to be a huge disappointment...

So now that the Millennials have turned out to be a huge disappointment. Will Generation Z be the next greatest generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>millenial ""parents""

Pretty sure, generation Z will be even more entitled and liberal.

They'll be the footsoldiers in WWIII, so yes, they will be the the next greatest generation

Generation Z is going to be poor as fuck as jobs continue to get outsourced to the third world.

Right now I would assume that gen z will be more cynical and less politically engaged than millenials. Millennials, from their perspective, had a great childhood and then the rug was pulled out from under them. They were raised to be optimistic and idealistic, and that carried over into their political approach since they want to right the wrongs done to them. Gen z already grew up in a crappy world and will probably just want to maximize their opportunities to succeed in. They'll be more cautious, skeptical, and willing to accept slow gains.

If the GOP could moderate itself while the Bernie crowd takes over the Democrats, they could probably gain a sizeable chunk of the gen z vote.

>the generation born into iPhones and memes
>next greatest generation
l e l
It's all downhill from here my autistic compatriot

>the meme generation
>not great

Unless they face a great catastrophe, and come out the other side, like the Lost and Great generations do, No.

Gen Z children grew up in the recession and their Gen X parents taught them the values of hard work and financial responsibility. Millennials on the other hand were raised by their boomer parents who taught them bullshit and raised them on tit milk.

I hope there is an international disaster, and the only remains of this generation are a bunch of inside jokes and memes that will confuse future generations rebuilding humanity to no end.

I want there to be a prophet of Baneposting 200 yrs from now, for example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
Can't see anything bad desu.

Millennials are the hero generation.

>A 2016 U.S. study found that church attendance during young adulthood was 41% among Generation Z, compared with 18 percent for Millennials at the same ages, 21 percent of Generation X, and 26 percent of baby boomers.[44]

ATHEISM BTFO

What did the Big Guy mean when he said "For you"?
Did he mean all of us, or does he have a chosen one?

Z confirmed for the next greatest generation. They will be the vanguard in the upcoming race war.

Baneposting will be the new Mithraic Mysteries.

Has a generation not been more left wing, individualistic and hedonistic since the Baby Boomers? Of any Western country?

We're all fucked.

G.I.s.
>Born into poverty where eating an apple seed was a good meal
>Fought the most devastating war in human history
>Came back and made America into a global superpower
>Was quiet the whole time.
Millennials
>Born into 90s globalization where they stuffed their faces with lunchables.
>Everything is handed out to them. There are no winners or losers. Do not know the meaning of hardwork.
>Shitpost on Veeky Forums and act like the most narcissistic people on the planet.
>Entitled. Birth of the numales and the new left movement. White guilt.

>Research from the Annie E. Casey Foundation conducted in 2016 found Generation Z youth had lower teen pregnancy rates, less substance abuse, and higher on time high school graduation rates compared to Millennials. The researchers compared teens from 2008 and 2014 and found a 40% drop in teen pregnancy, a 38% drop in drug and alcohol abuse, and a 28% drop in the percentage of teens who did not graduate on time from high school.
>Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials.[36]
Nice

Are the good time a comin?

>tfw born a year too early to be considered gen Z at its earliest start date

I guess I'll always be a filthy millennial.

How about you wait till they come of age asking this question?

>gen z started in the 90's meme
If you were born before 9/11 you're a millennial.

t. millennial

>How about you wait till they come of age asking this question?
Next year people born on 9/11 will be able to drive.
They're coming of age right now.

DELETE THIS!

>tfw kids born after 9/11 are now older than I was when I came here

>there are probably kids born after 9/11 browsing this board right now

You aren't an adult till you're 18, even then they won't truly be affecting the world till around the mid 2030's.

Generations are simply a range of birth years and nothing to get butthurt over. Just because you're a millennial doesn't mean you have to act like most of us do. You'll probably be pretty similar to Gen Z anyways because the end dates of generations are always more similar to the next.

It's definitely a weird feeling.

This.

Gen Z are hardcore, asian-tier comformists. Current teens are all so similar, much more than gen x teens were, for example. That must be due to social media. Gen Z were probably made aware of exponential bullying via the internet from a very early age, and they make everything in their power to become a target, a nail needing to be hammered down, like the japanese say.

I've noticed that too.
There don't seem to be as many youth "subcultures", for lack of a better term, as there used to.

>and they make everything in their power to become a target
Meant not become a target*