What are some good looking cheap muscle cars? I know usually those two things never go together with older cars

What are some good looking cheap muscle cars? I know usually those two things never go together with older cars.

Buy a 3k civic and take a vacation

>good looking
>muscle cars

pick one

t. regular on the B68

Good looking usually means two door, so most are expensive. How do you feel about g bodies?

>g bodies?
I like their engine bay but I don't want to look like a nigger.

Keep an eye on craigslist and local junkyards for deals, you aren't gonna find one cheap without patience/luck. Saw a 69 charger for sale in bumfuck nowhere about 4 hours from where i live. It was rough, but it had a 383 and the old lady sold it for 5 gs moments before i called her about it

Second gen Mustang

Then don't donk one.

:)

>cheap
>muscle cars

The only cheap ones these days are the sedans and wagons nobody wants

I really want a '68 442 wagon.

Depends on what you mean by cheap. 2005-2010 mustangs are pretty affordable.

>nova
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

$7k corvair
Porsche transaxle
LS
Trigger Nader with your ghetto Porsche
?????

>porsche

Dodge Days with slant sixes seem to be dirt cheap around where I am.

*Darts fuck

7k for a corvair!
3k max for one in decent condition
They are godly cars tho

Nova with Small block

wait... OLDER cars aren't good looking? are you out of your fucking mind? new cars looks like mixraced plastic retard babies. Absolutely nothing beats the look of a classic horseless carriage.

>tfw we go back to strap suspension some day

4th gen F-body

spbp

wow your dad has a cool car!

10/10 for comedic genius

idiota

I like those quite a bit. They look like an alien car.

I'm saying cheap+good looking are extremely rare to find on older cars. If they don't look like complete shit, then they'll be way overpriced.