>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12373791/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Azura !

Just adding to this, since I had no idea about this effect. I really wish they had just put "doubles the effect of the weapon triangle" for the description, because the current one is just bad.

46 * 0.6 = 27.6, which is slightly below Roy's 28 Res.

Reminder that your waifu isn't real and will never be real.

Good taste.

Cuck

Nobody asked you.

Right so the middle of two threads ago I made a poll to see what games people have or have not played, excluding awakening, birthright, revelations and heroes. Here are the results, in case you weren't keeping track of them yourself.

strawpoll.me/12373791/r

So what I've gathered is that Gaiden, which is getting a remake, is the most unplayed game outside of games that aren't fire emblem. Of course since it's getting a remake and will be played like hell soon, that makes the most unplayed games Genealogy, Thracia, and Mystery, the SNES game. As such I encourage everyone to boot up their emus and get playing one of these gems!

Post underrated units

>IP didn't go up
(lol

Why should I play FE3 if I've already played FE12

Does Marcus look better in Purple or in Orange?

>Luna-spamming slut
>underrated

By who?

I really should just play FE4 blind and see how much I fuck every kid up.

Not an argument.

chrom is the most underrated lord in heroes.

If you've played 12 that counts, so play 4 or 5.

>excluding awakening, birthright, revelations and heroes
Why?

By the way does anyone have the old /feg/ census results? I only have one from 2014.

How do i steal items with Matthew in FE7? I remember seeing the option, but I don't know how to trigger the command.

Flora belongs with Femui, not Mamui.

I like Hana

I haven't seen her on a defense team yet, and the only mention of her I see here is the slut meme

what should I upgrade tomorrow?
my team is these two+camila and olivia

Why is it that Marth is S tier right now? I like him but I dont see what he has to justify staying at the same level as Ryoma or Tiki

Palla

She's really good, her buff swings fights and allows Camilla to kill a shit ton of stuff

Why are YOU not begging for him to be real so you can service his glorious, gigantic throbbing dick, /feg/?

Run up to the enemy and it'll be in the list. He has to have higher speed than the enemy, and in the GBA games you can't steal weapons or staves.

I'd say FE3 is worth playing even with the remake. It's nowhere near as janky as the famicom games and FE3 is basically the foundation upon which all the later FE games were built. For the Japs that game is basically like the Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time of Fire Emblem, which is also why IS whores out Marth nonstop.

I only need to wait another hour and I'll be able to do a full 10 summons!

Those games aren't included because either I already assume the majority of people played those or Conquest is the only real Fates game you should play anyway. Heroes isn't included because I wanted to see what FEs people haven't played to convince them to play it instead of selling their soul and the thread to mobage.

Falchion, hp restore, pivot, escape artist, good stats

He can't steal any weapons even if the enemy has them unequipped and his inventory can't be full.

That's actually kind of a big deal and I should have checked it out earlier myself

51 Atk Marxander in 9-5 does 9 damage against 22 Def Cordelia, which I guess is the result of the game rounding 30.6 up to 31

You're more likely to encounter reds and whites than greens. Robin seems like the proper choice.

I just played through all of Conquest, Revelations, and FE12 in the last week and started up PoR today and I'm still playing and shitting up the thread with the mobage on the side

non-Dragon subhumans when?

Is it even possible to clear the CHapter 9 Lunatic maps without the top-tier characters or Light's Blessing?

It only takes like 5-10 minutes to run out of stamina in the mobage anyway so they might as well be playing another FE game regardless of playing Heroes.

Does anyone have the edits album?

Nah, she's great and I get Defense wins still. She's my problem solver since I have no ranged units.

For offense he has mad utility thanks to his moveset.

Takumi being a god and the free Virion being trash means that people disregard all the other archers.

You have only half-sold your soul to mobage, you still make the thread good civilization.

I missed getting this asshole, is he any good?

not really

I've been thinking about 4 starring Narcian. Currently, the only 4 star green unit I have is Frederick, who is alright, but doesn't really hurt anything.

Should I?

Jeorge and this guy are mad underrated

R U T O G A

>using 4 fucking archers, including maximum shitlord Wolt
>using Sophia
>using Hugh

I like you

lowkey i actually fear 5* Jeorges more than tacomemes

Savage Blow and weapon breakers are godlike, his stats are meh though.

Probably going to be a few months; they're not going to release new unit types without releasing several at a time, and Laguz and the 3ds shapeshifters aren't going to be the first batch of non-5*s released.

Clarine pls

He rapes blues, especially lancefags.

Not at all. Minerva and Camilla are better. He murders Lancers and blues and has vengeance.

4 star is where you should limit yourself for Emerald Axe usage. No further. Why I made both Narcians 4* before I merged them is something I'll forever wonder.

Welp, uninstalled nox. It worked fine and everything, I just don't have a use for it now since I decided to just stop playing Heroes. So many other FE games, gotta make time for those instead of Mobage waifu simulator.

So, who here has played Tear Ring Saga? Is there a good translation for it, and do you know where I can get a translated rom? What emulator/bios do you suggest using for it?

I don't think I can stand rerolling much longer. Which account is the best to start with?

Takumi (+spd), Effie (+spd)
Ryoma (-spd), YTiki (+atk)
YTiki, Lucina (-atk)
Lucina (+spd), Robin (-spd)

those all suck just reroll

They are all trash. But if you want to pick something, go for tacomeme or Cina.

This is an old pic, right? My offense score is ten points below that and I'm ranked around 50k

>look up Palla's max level stats
>her attack and speed both apparently max at 31
Jesus christ, that can't be true can it? Because that's just horrible.

The first one I guess

Is my Lucina any good?

rerolling is actually fun, unlike the game.

Mine has 34 speed, I guess she's +SPD IV.

She kills greens just fine, which is all I use her for when she isn't just buffing Camilla or Catria

Sometimes you gotta go for it user.
You gotta go for it.

this guy actually never disappoints me. destroy reds, destroy most blues, can take green hits and kill them too when others hit for 0x2.

Looks like +Atk/-Spd, so no she's not good.

Yes, it was from the beginning of this season right when the score finally updated.

play the takumi and the ryoma account and do 40 more orbs, if they suck, then go back to rerolling

31 + 12 from her weapon.

>marrying Roy to Shanna
Literally why

She's +Atk -Spd, so not the best but not unusable. -Spd Lucy still has 33 speed, so it's not like she's going to be cripplingly slow, and she's going to be so HUGE that she'll take out most things that you actually want her fighting in one hit anyway.

Severa is for ______

Selling to bandits.

How does merging allies work?
Do I get the pluses of both units?

Any suggestions on how to end myself FE-style when the arena focus units change and I can no longer get a nice unit multiplier?

The bench and birthing Sophie and/or Caeldori

death by re-roll

Commit sudoku like the lobster

Bullying.

You scum don't you dare kidnap my daughter and sell her

what does this mean
explain so my underdeveloped brain can understand

Sudoku like the Lobster or suicide by cop like Xander.

>mfw there are still no Tellius shits in FEH

Enjoy it while it lasts, anons.

Dealing with medium threat situations to free up better units for bigger jobs.

If Sharena is still a bonus unit then she can fill one slot and the rest can be whoever you want. You only need one bonus unit to grab the extra points..

You know what'd be awesome? A shop. They already have conversion rates for the items in the form of Nintendo coins, just change that to in game gold.

photoshop your results to troll people and don't sweat the 500 feathers

I always thought Gonzy was the berserker who was toughest to train but had the most potential, but here it looks like Geese is pretty much just as good as him.

That's kind of disappointing.

Go outside during a snowstorm

The description for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald weapons and Triangle Adept say "Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage." This implies - to me, at least - that Roy alone will gain an extra 20% Attack when fighting Fae, or lose an extra 20% Attack when fighting Catria. This acts alongside the usual weapon triangle bonus/deficit, which is also 20%; that would mean Roy gets 1.4 or 0.6 multiplied to his attack, depending on the matchup.

But it actually acts both ways, like the weapon triangle does, so Fae is doing 0.6x damage instead of the usual weapon triangle deficit of 0.8x. Or Catria would do 1.4x damage to Roy.

So close, yet so far.

Happy birthday, my clumsy angel.

When is Morgan going to be in the game?

see your atk stat

that's your unit's inherent "strength" plus their weapon "might"

if you have weapon triangle advantage (fire > grass > water > fire) then you multiply your atk stat by 1.2 and the enemy's atk stat is multiplied by 0.8. and then you subtract the defense stats to get the damage you're doing.

a ruby/sapphire/emerald weapon, or the triangle adept skill, changes this to 1.4 and 0.6

>took out the name

Damn, now how am I supposed to hack your account?