If you were cucked into buying a van when you have a wife and kid's what Van would you get and would you do anything...

if you were cucked into buying a van when you have a wife and kid's what Van would you get and would you do anything cool to it?

>inb4 hurr MGTOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3Gdm_e_hxs
youtube.com/watch?v=78InPT4iqlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuelu1mc47U
youtube.com/watch?v=8vXp7XOpH1I
youtube.com/watch?v=mQROELotLjk
youtube.com/watch?v=iAXMdfqAgak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Caravan
youtube.com/watch?v=6BDhtuhO5Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

id cross shop the odyssey and sienna and nothing else

E S T I M A
S
T
I
M
A

Sienna is surprisingly comfy.
Would most likely get armada or similar though, dat vk56

Even with kids why you acting like teenager? . Just buy a car you and family can enjoy and leave it at that.
Wtf are you trying to do ? Lower it ?
Full bolt on ? Maybe your not ready for kids ....

The generation before that Sienna.

I hated that new design, when those were shipped in they came with instruction on how to lay the floor mats in! Complicated as fuck.

The older ones had enough power, comfy, simple, and had good stow away seats in the back that folded into the floor. All those other GM vans and the Ford Freestar were all cheap, sloppy made trash which shit features and terrible seat removal. Dodge minivans have terrible build quality. Nissan Quest was a fuckin joke. The Odyssey was okay.

As a former detailer, I will NEVER understand why automakers don't make vinyl flooring an option. They combine all the worst things in dirty cars. Minivans have pets (hair), kids (split food), driver (cig butts) and high traffic (can hold 7). Some of the worst vans took me 3 hrs to shampoo alone. All dat dirty fabric.

>if you were cucked into buying a van

Nobody's gotta cuck me. I'd buy an Odyssey easily. Vans are comfy as fuck.

Safety>Utility>Comfort>Drive>Aesthetics
It's a fucking van - how hard can it be?
Also this -

I'd cuck you

I'd get an suv, crossover, or hatchback.

>retard: the post

Nissan El Grand. those things are fucking legit.
spacious as fuck.
comfy as fuck.
RWD.
3.5l V6 so they make like 240hp.

oh the choices. I love minivans far more than CUVs.

Anyways options...

Option 1: Veeky Forums's recommendation
1987-1990 Dodge Caravan/Plymouth Voyager
These sleepy fuckers were the first minivans. The sliding door is only on the passengers side due to a lack of torsional rigidity needed for 2. Aside from that, there's another reason Veeky Forums loves these things. From 1987 to 1990, there was an optional turbo. The turbo option was a 2.5L SOHC 8 valve I4 Turbo 1 taken from other Chrysler K-cars of the time. Transmission options on the Turbo were a 3 speed automatic or a 5 speed manual. Throw some money at the engine, and those fuckers MOVE.
Maximum sleeper potential.
youtube.com/watch?v=F3Gdm_e_hxs

So you're saying you want me to give you a handjob?

footjob

Option 2: 1996-2005 Dodge Caravan/Plymouth Voyager.
No Turbo model here. The trick to this one is you need to avoid the V6 models like the plague and try to find one with the 2.4L DOHC I4. Find one, and you can swap in the 2.4L Turbo from a Neon SRT4 or a PT Cruiser GT. Another possible sleeper, though more work than the previous one.
youtube.com/watch?v=78InPT4iqlw

This. Fake wood panels are mandatory though.

Option 3:
2005-2013 Mazda 5
Another one that takes a bit of work. The Mazda 5 has near identical exterior dimensions to option 1. But the Mazda 5 is based on the fantastic Mazda 3. So you get a great chassis, and an optional 5 speed manual. Even better, everything from the Mazdaspeed3 swaps right over and bolts in.
Car and Driver magazine actually did just that to make a Boss Wagon out of one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuelu1mc47U

Prolly a 2010 Sienna Limited. They're max comfy.

But I much rather a cuck truck SUV like a Tahoe/Yukon over a minivan because of muh visibility and """"safety""""".

I'd rather the AWD version.

These vans could be broken into using child safety scissors.

That's not cucking then, retard.

Odyssey

I'd take a 4x4 Hi-ace

if my wife is so fucking fertile that we somehow had enough kids to necessitate a van i'd buy the cheapest shit on craigslist because we'd be dirt poor from trying to feed 4+ little shitheads

but if she just wants a van because we had 2-3 kids she can shut up and deal with the sedan. i grew up crawling into one of these with four other people. they can deal.

Volkswagen Doubleback because awesome camper passenger van

I have an option for you then

Option 4: The DSM
Eagle Summit/Mitsubishi Expo LRV/Dodge Colt/Plymouth Colt
These things were classified as wagons but they have a sliding door on the passenger side. These things were based on the Mitsubishi Lancer chassis of the time (which was sold in the US as the Mitsubishi Mirage, Dodge Colt, Plymouth Colt, and Eagle Summit). The model to grab here is the AWD model which came with a 2.4L 4G64 engine. Drop out the 4G64, and drop in a 4G63 from a DSM like an Mitsubishi Eclipse or Eagle Talon, and you have an AWD minivan with a retard-strong engine.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vXp7XOpH1I

I saw an Odyssey Type-R once and I thought it was pretty cool, so that.

I hope you have quintuplets, faggot.

abortion.

use it.

>AWD Previa
>13B-REW swap
>interior strip
>6 racing seats

pic related is what I'd get and do

I see it every blue moon on my way to work

AMG R63, it's pretty much a minivan.

good taste.

They only made 200 of them. fuck off with special snowflakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQROELotLjk
youtube.com/watch?v=iAXMdfqAgak

I was just about to post that. Best minivan.

Didn't they sell it off recently?

THICC

D E L I C A

don6t know, but would explain why I haven't seen it in while

>modifying a modern minivan
sad as fuck. Don't waste money, buy something interesting and drive it when you don't have to haul your snotty brats around.

I owned a 2012 Mazda5 for college. I lived 12 hours away, so it's nice to be able to pack everything up when they kicked me out of the dorm. 6mt, 2.5l 4 cyl, 6 seats, fun ride. Good times. I installed mazdaspeed3 wheels and sway bar. It was really nice.

Got done with college and traded it in for a 2012 mazdaspeed3. If i could do it all over again, I'd just keep it and swap the mazdaspeed3 drivetrain and brakes, along with some lowering springs.

It probably would of been a fun daily.

>ywn be this cozy

if i got a van it would have a bed, stove, mounted computer screen with laptop dock, and acomidations so that i could live in it

if you are a cuck get a wagon you can have all the speed of a sedan with the weight of a van

Toyota Delica

>lowering springs on a mini van
what the fuck is wrong with you

Problem? Bags are better.

>hurr stop modding everything
>just be normal working middle class adult like all others
>stop being a kid, gotta be an adult now
why does everything have to be so boring? Have kids and that's the end of all the fun times? You've been cucked to hard mister get out of here and go lay next to your miserable wife and shit kids faggot

>tfw this car has sick dope boy stance and will literally smoke anything on this board while rocking it
das it mane

Why not a wagon instead. Wagons are actually aesthetic.

Better a minivan or a wagon instead of a CUV..

2800lbs with a V8 swap. Hnnnnnnggg.

Because there's no conflict in being a car enthusiast and owning a wagon
the same cant be said for minivans, rare exceptions not withstanding

>if you were cucked into buying a van
e30 wagon. only faggots drive vans fact.

never sold in the US and importing one is a chore.

The Pacifica Hybrid is pretty nice. It's my second choice if I can't have a Model X.

not true. get on welfare and help us crash it. it's war

fuck off you fucking kike shill faggot

I rode in a rental Caravan once. Hoooooly fuck it was so comfy. The seats were made of teddy and the road surface was non-existent. It seriously felt like the car was hovering.

One of my buddies owns one of them.

It has been oddly reliable for an AMG Benz used to shuffle kids around. Has like 137k on it. Bought with like 80k on it. Fast but not the thwack that you expect with AMG. Kinda loud and boomy tho.

Own a last generation Sienna. It's okay. Buttons are all fucking backwards. Controls are retarded. Has less interior space than a previous generation Caravan (pillars curve inwards, roof is lower) and definitely drives more like a van instead of the Caravans that have always driven like big cars. Has the single shittiest center console I've ever had in a fucking vehicle.

What are you referring to when you say "Caravan"?

He's referring to the Dodge Caravan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Caravan

Dodge Caravan minivan.

>Thread about minivans
>doesn't know about the Caravan
youtube.com/watch?v=6BDhtuhO5Cw

Yep. What he says.

I've only ever seen it referred to as a grand caravan. It sounded like he was a bong talking about some weird bongistani micro RV.

OFFROAD DELICA

The Grand Caravan is the long wheelbase version.

It's easier to type Caravan than "Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country, or Plymouth Voyager."

No vans for me. Only an SUV.
>Toyota Sequoia or Escalade; perhaps a suburban but too common.

To add on to this, probably 90% of the Chrysler minivans you see on the road are gonna be the long wheelbase versions. If you're used to seeing them, you can immediately tell the short wheelbase versions because they look so fucking weird, like something is off but without being told what you can't quite put your finger on it.

>cucked into buying a van
I've already bought one

Not really a minivan I guess, considering it's a commercial van.
Pic related, me and my Homy 4x4 beast

The coolest thing you can do to a van is not buy one.

Mazda 5, sold in Canada until last year with a manual transmission.

Does anyone still sell a manual van in North America?

> captcha: drive east

i'd get married and have kids just so i could dd and be the coolest dad on the block

>Does anyone still sell a manual van in North America?
No but the Ford Transit Connect can be swapped since it's based on the Focus.

or you can be a pedo...

Fuck that's a depressing picture.

cuckBB and such say like 8k for a 2007ish top trim sienna, but I see a bunch on CL for under 2k, what's wrong with them?

Yeah that miats blew it's engine, so my dad bought it, swapped the engine and sold it for a decent profit

we do that a lot with my van, I've towed 5k lbs with it

Remember the Dustbuster Aerostar?
Or the space shuttle Trans Sport?

V8 commodore wagon with two extra seats in the boot.

I wouldn't even trust 100lbs on that trailer or van, It looks pretty 3rd world. You Euro's can't even get trailers right.

I would get a wagon.

not sold in the usa

>mfw my kids hate tofu

So? USA is dildos.

So is Australia

>euro
Im a new zealander u cunt, also that trailer is built for transporting cars

Double dildos?

This was my favorite body style of the Caravan. Mmmm.

The only objective benefit of a truck based SUV is towing capacity. In most instances, minivans can seat more passengers, have more leg room for said passengers, have more cargo room, handle better, and are more comfy both in seats and suspension.

Minivans > SUVs.

My buddy has one also but his engine blew at 140 000km so now it sits at his mechanics garage while he drives around in his new car.