Hey/o/! Anyone can put aftermarket wheels/rims on their car

Hey/o/! Anyone can put aftermarket wheels/rims on their car.

Have you ever put wheels on your car from a different model of car? Whether it was from the same make as your vehicle, or a different model from an entirely different manufacturer (and you just punched out or customized the center caps). What worked, what didn't?

I rocked old BBS-style alloys originally from a Toyota Corolla on my old Mazda Protege. The center caps were non-branded, so that was a plus.

I use to put my acura alloys on my Miata when I wanted to get hektic

Acr neon wheels on base neon.
Have a parts car with good tires so just swapped both wheel and tire. Dont have any pictures looks horrible some highschooler painted them years ago

I got a set of BMW bottlecaps for my EG hatch. Would rather have basketweaves but for $60 you cant go wrong, they were cheaper than fucking steelies.

refinishing these old RSK's from a Lorinser edition SL 500 and putting them on my 190E

Put RS6 alloys on my B6 A4, ripped the wheel arches to pieces.

I swapped kia rio hubs onto the front of my car to get 4x100 and bigger brakes on the front, then had a machinist redrill my drums in the back to 4x100

Five-spokes from an E-class on my C-class

What was the original bolt pattern? Didn't those come with 12" tires from factory? Where the hell would one by 12" tires these days? Someone nearby me is still daily driving one of these relics on the original wheels it came with.

4x114.3, yeah stock was 12s, I gave them to my friend with a geo metro and they fit fine and looked right at home
Now it's 13x8

I had mazdaspeed3 wheels on my mazdaspeed6 the whole time I owned it. I liked the look better.
>pic related

What car is this?
And are the rims on it the kiss Rios modded?

What yr of corolla was it??

one day...

I want to put some aftermarket wheels on my car, but I guess the bolt pattern I have is pretty rare. I can't find any wheel I like with the correct bolt pattern.

what is it?

5x115. Everything I look at is 5x114.3

offset always trying to fuck with my steering arm knuckles and sock damper dust housing

I've tried...looking through my local used car parts place, I've tires the same size as I need, but they all come off something different (I have a 05 Silverado, and the ad would say something like off a 09 F150)...

I'm fucking tempted...just don't want to risk it...

What is the largest size you can go, on a tiny car like that?

Those wheels came on the 1988-1991 Toyota Corolla 2-door coupe (usually the SR5 package), and the Canadian-only 1990 Toyota Corolla 4-door sedan 25th Anniversary Edition.