Driving test today

>driving test today
Any advice?

Stay calm. You'll be fine.

do a skid

These are both sound advice.

But honestly, just drive. Do what comes naturally to you, but pay some attention to fields you know are your weakpoints.
As long as you don't stress, overthink, or drive aggressively, you should be fine.

R E V
E
V

Don't be nervous like that particular Pepe would seem to suggest you are

take you time

Where are you OP? yurop or the USA?

UK

Did you pass yet?

Yo fuck I don't even fu ckkckdkdjddkdk the best present I've ever gotten my skyrim the best present I've ever gotten my skyrim the best present I've ever gotten my skyrim

>Shitp/o/st.exe has stopped responding
Quality Post, thanks for contributing!

it's a fucking driver's test, man. you know the law, don't you? shit. I knew how to drive long before I ever held a wheel.

My condolences

dont chew gum

I was chewing gum so police officer told me to stop and get out the car for behaving inappropriate:'(
told me to drop it and the trash, get back and continue driving

>Police officer
You had to take your driver's test with an officer? Why? Where is this at?

I failed.

A fucking lorry came into my lane as he was turning, examiner had to take the wheel as I didn't avoid it quick enough.

I really am not built for driving, I'm a shaking crying mess and I really don't do well under pressure.

Hold me guys

why am I laughing so hard

don't fuck up
the only thing I got marked off for on my test was not looking twice at a stop sign, so do that.

haha pussy

Yeah so was I until I grew a pair and passed faggot
Work on your reactionary skills and practice in traffic dense cities

>shaking and crying
>a fucking driving test
What the fuck? Are you a teenage girl?

In my country any officer/driving school inspector can request to tag along in any driving test (mostly for kicks) which is why all test cars NEED to have at least 5 seats.
(Not that guy, though)

Where is this?

When you go to release the parking brake remember to give the tester's willy a tug or two first

Remember your blinker shits. Especially for pulling out of your parking spot because you'll never use that in the real world.

Portugal.

Unlucky. Get over it, and try again soon.

Don't take your test during rush hour either, try get an 11am slot, less traffic, instructor most likely to be relaxed.

uleh