/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread I REJECT making a name for this edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/18/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hxE0HYeL
pastebin.com/anxaCBAG
pastebin.com/zzetVALU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Kiibo being controlled by us.

Huggu

As do I.

Ouma is cute! Cute!

Reminder that we are all Amami.

Someone should really make a list of the "Facts" presented by the game itself.

But still, the game looks like an impossible logic puzzle, no matter how hard we want to reach the "truth", if it even exists.

My husbando list.

Matching eyes

I'm gonna press 1.

hinata...geimu

I love this picture.

>Kuzuryuu in D tier

Other than that, good list. Maybe move Kiibo up to A/B tier.

Fuck off fetishistic infantilism freak.

Yeah, if we go by how he's a bit of a conspiracy theorist he probably went straight to his room to piece together what he's seen and observed so far.

That's why Ouma becomes more competent once he notices things like Amami always having his Monopad in the photos and that people dropped the idea of the MM being one of them after chapter 1, he couldn't do much without a solid lead no matter how smart he is.

Even so it's curious that the contradictory nature of his character means we still don't know who was he supposed to be. Not only does he share many traits with Amami, only the two of them have a chain-like accessory to their right and he remarked casually that it's been a long time since he's been in a trial in chapter 1. If that wasn't a lie or a joke, what is it supposed to mean?

>not wanting to bully Ouma

A body has been discovered!

After a short amount of time, which you may spend however you like, the class trial will begin!

I love Ouma being humiliated.

Bump Kuzuryuu up to A tier and you have a great list.

It's like trying to play Umineko without the red truth and blue truth, and obviously the biggest problem is that Amami is our best lead save for Ouma and nearly nothing is known about him.

>nidai that low
Is it because he's terminal?

God, why do all the V3 girls have such amazing legs?

Nice legs.

That's the worst part. I've almost no interest in seeing how the story progresses past V3 but a lot more interest in finding out what happened before it, pretty much because the people who died were more interesting than the ones who survived.

Bullying Ouma is more fun than loving him

Deadly magic

>It's like trying to play Umineko without the red truth and blue truth
Well fuck me, this is the most precise description of digging DRv3 I've heard.

They sure are.

Welp, It seems I have a new fetish.

Muh gamer gf tulpa

>more infantilism
What next from you freak-shows? Diapers?

>he remarked casually that it's been a long time since he's been in a trial in chapter 1. If that wasn't a lie or a joke, what is it supposed to mean?
Sometimes I wonder if Ouma's 4th wall breaking remarks are actually mean something or he just lies lmao.

Pokezuizui needs to hurry up and do 18+ stuff already.

Beatrice in EP1 - EP4:
>LOLOLOLOL I'M EVIL AND ALL HAHAHHAHAHAH
Beatrice in EP5 - EP8:
>it was all lies also i'm in love with you please fuck me battler sempai

For some weird reason I actually didnt shitpost on one of these and this is my serious list.

Fucking signed, of course the last guy who had a clue about anything had to die in chapter 5 because there weren't any more people with a clue left, not that there were many in the first place.

I don't know whether to enjoy chapter 5 because the Ouma and Kaito team-up was nothing short of legendary, or to flip a table because of why it happened.

Tell me about it, I've probably yelled "It's useless, it's useless!" at least once and it doesn't help things either that said guy with a clue probably dropped some hints at the truth in a very random line that you'd probably have missed since you think he's BSing again.

Ouma's room is on the top floor with stairs and he has to go past three other rooms to get to his.

How the hell did he get a whiteboard, wax statute, tire, piles of cardboard boxes and a weird bicycle torture chair thing up those stairs and past everyone else's room without notice and by himself?

>tfw we need to analyze every single line of what ouma/amami says in order to find the truth

But they are. You can't rush things like this.

>If that wasn't a lie or a joke, what is it supposed to mean?

Translations are varied but his backstory is that he's a criminal of some sort. He's probably been tried for something or other in the past.

rate my taste

Amami could be a member of DICE I suppose. Maybe he was blackmailed into giving up their leader for the safety of his sisters?

It makes as much sense as anything else, and considering the amount of shit Ouma goes through in the game, it's not unreasonable to think that TDR and DICE are at odds, perhaps from a DICE joke taken too far.

Miu's electric bombs (that can turn back time)

Well, weird guy doing weird things, nothing unusual.

Or like said, it was about "DR2 was soo long ago, same for the last actual "game" trial".

Solid

Not bad. 8/10

A very big problem here is that you start to think Ouma has a specific tell for when he's lying, but he establishes many times that he's actually interested in the truth and the amount of clues you find in chapter 6 clearly show that if he doesn't want you to find out something you'll never know it.

So yeah, I do think that some of his 4th-wall breaking remarks and casual comments mean something especially as he correctly predicted that Kaito would die in space showing his way of living before chapter 1's trial itself. It's a pretty blink and you'll miss it moment because of how casually he says it, but to me it's a sign that taking him lightly is a very bad mistake.

More like:
Beatrice in EP1 -EP4:
>WITCHES NEVER REFORM, LOLOLOLOLOL
Beatrice in EP5 - EP8:
>Er....I kinda want to reform now. I was just doing that tsundere thing all the kids are into. Also, your grandfather fucked me. And one of my personalities is a boy.

>And I may actually BE a boy.

>2017
>believing in yasutriche

I'm pretty sure any sex with Yasu is technically classed as an orgy.

>"Huh, Ouma's been lugging pieces of evidence from the past cases up to his room as well as a lot of books. Maybe we should ask him what it's about?"
>"Nah it's nothing important he's just being weird again. Now get back to your pushups."

I can actually see it.

The only way to tell if he's lying is by seeing the inherent contradictions in what he's saying vs. what he has been or will do later. See: his big villain speech in chapter 4. Otherwise, I can't find a reliable way of telling.

don't say that, please.

you'll bring out the diaper fetish art or the babycon artist that's been a boogeyman threat for the past few threads.

Dont say to not talk about diaper fetish or i'll post babycon.

Why didn't we get cool-looking Rebuttal Showdown sprites?

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Because Rui had to go ice his hands.

At least Hagakure has his '30% chance of predicting the future' thing. Ouma's attempts to predict what's going to happen often go beyond basic intuition, especially given Case 5 and his book of all possible outcomes.

At least his plan to hijack the mastermind position worked in that he pretty much upstaged them completely.

Because they take slight effort.

Guys I am hopelessly in love with Mukuro.
What do I do? I can't stop thinking about her.

I haven't watched DR3 yet.

YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW

NEVER

You're getting a bit dangerous there. Even if it is pretty cute.

do it

Any help?

Watch DR3.
Realise that there's no room in her life for you.
And that she's dead. I mean, like she was totally penetrated and exploded. You don't walk away from that.

Unless you have a vial that has CURE W written on it

Yeah, based on his remark about the elevator and then I think the Scrum Debate thing he's certainly never been in a trial like the one in NDRV3.

Given Ouma's pacifist attitude and his rebellious streak, I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing his Supreme Leader thing in real life mocking both the government and TDR and got thrown into the killing game as a result.

The first rule of video games and mysteries is that the weird guy who's doing weird things is always a suspicious person!

> TFW NISA will inevitably fuck up somewhere in their localization and completely mess up at least one important clue

Let's just post Hoshis

> TFW NISA will inevitably fuck up somewhere in their localization and completely mess up at least one important clue
As long as there's no ON THE BONE MEAT, we should be okay.

delete

you seem to have a thing for little boy, huh?

Reminder that this is the same group of people who tried to protect Kirumi, saw nothing suspicious with Tulpaman's ritual even when he lampshaded before he looks like a killer, believed Miu's lie about the VR world being safe and went in late at night and failed to consider that perhaps they should watch Maki carefully when she's come close to killing Ouma multiple times and they don't want to kill Ouma.

Is Ouma the madman, or is everyone else crazy?

Ouma is a perfectly sane person in a kingdom of retards.

>Miu putting an aphrodisiac in Saihara's food
>him get flustered over the new sensation
>Saihara trying to hide his boner from everyone, only for Miu to point it out
>her doing this for 2 weeks, all the while he gets more upset and stressed over his sexual frustration
>Her eventually offering her body to him, knowing there's no way in hell he can say no
>He fucks her raw, letting all of his pent up feelings and stress into her

Me neither, and it sort of feels like he's needed to train the player to spot such things as well if the theme from now on is going to be about truth vs. lies rather than hope vs. despair.

Which is to say there's no real way of telling how much of the truth he's hiding in his random comments unfortunately. Gah!

Yeah, he also ties with Saihara in his FTE and it seems like he's trying to convey some kind of message by doing so along with how his last FTE has him outright spoling the correct way to win Dangan Ronpa.

No matter how you look at it all of these things are extremely suspicious.

I take it that you haven't seen some of their worse localizations. Ar Tonelico 2 was so bad fans actually re-did the entire thing and NISA even changed one character's surname into something more English which was supposed to be a hint at her true identity.

You're not wrong.

He was sane until he realised that with the voting system it was basically a glorified popularity contest and sooner or later he was going to get his ass either killed or voted as a murderer because no liked the hard truths he was selling.

That and all the times he was just being a dick for the sake of it.

i can't defend my shit taste but it's true

all v3 boys are best boys, though

Same group that also missed the secret passageway leading to the mastermind chamber in the girls bathroom, thought a pirahna magic trick would be completely fine and did nothing to stop them, and thought locking someone under a metal cage in the dark would be a good idea.

My terrible taste in men.

>Chihiro
That's cute.
No really, it is

where's the iruma x saihara pastebins?

I think I finally get the point of kid Makoto. His life was empty and stressful, except for one thing he loved. That thing is obviously Danganronpa, since he's later shown watching it excitedly with the other faceless fans. He was to give a face to the fanbase. They aren't all bad, just using the show as escapism.

Don't know
I'm still writing mine(saihara being Miu's toy), but I'm stuck at the moment.

I forgot how big Kirumi actually is.

Reminds me of those copypastas where Ouma thinks he's just as much of a retard as everyone else because of his principles and he's not exactly wrong even if he has good reasons for sticking to it (Read: Not being actually evil, just a major jerk and manipulative asshole).

I don't even understand why the secret passageway had to be made obvious, it could easily just have been hidden well and Tulpaman could still have been suspicious without everyone playing this game cringing at the resulting level of stupid.

I also find it sad but funny that in chapter 4's trial you can tell Ouma is losing it from how the cast will clearly ignore the absolute truth and substitute their own if they don't like it.

Lewd:
pastebin.com/hxE0HYeL
pastebin.com/anxaCBAG

Feels:
pastebin.com/zzetVALU

Yeah, shes pretty tall.

>and kodaka goes "waah my fans are so stupid and childish and I'm soooo smart" again, in the same chapter
Fuck him.

I look forward to reading it user!
thanks dood!

For reference.

>Chapter 6
What did Kodaka mean by this?