Give me ONE! JUST ONE reason NOT to get in on the credit card fraud boom

Give me ONE! JUST ONE reason NOT to get in on the credit card fraud boom.

Other urls found in this thread:

securelist.com/blog/research/75040/lurk-banker-trojan-exclusively-for-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go ahead. Once the police grabs you at least you will stop spamming Veeky Forums with these threads.

Fuck off dude. Stop making these posts. Stupid fucking frog poster

nice cope faggots.

Then DO IT you stupid faggot. What are you waiting for ? You're shitposting everyday on this fucking board waiting for someone to tell you "np bro go for it". THEN DO IT YOU COCK SUCKER MONGREL AND STOP SPAMMING OUR FUCKING BOARD, DIRTY ASS BITCH TRASH NIGGER

I want emotional support from my biz senpai.

I'm scared

Leave your Jabber, OP.
Just leave your fucking jabber.
I know you want it.

W-what are you going to say t-to me

kys

I've been into that shit for a long time.
You want some info to get started, right?

Can you just post it here senpai

We're all friends here

I won't do that.
If you really need help, if you want to stop spamming these threads all over Veeky Forums and get your shit together financially I can help.
And yeah, you picked the wrong forum for that. Here you can only find edgy kids mostly.

I just want to know how to get started

I want to be the guy selling millions of dumps, or operating a botnet of 200k, not the moneymule or fag who's there to take the heat.

How do I become the kingpin.

I want to create the next Zeus.

Install linux first. Don't do it with windows.

How can I install a kernel?

A kernel is useless by itself, maybe in combination with the Gnu operating system.

I would just use a windows vm anyway

So, you prefer to continue whining about it and not change anything?

I need to know how to get started.

I am signed up on malware forums. I am reading the information and analyzing sourcecode of leaked bots they post.

I am going to do this

> I just want to get started
You always get started with little. Little money, little experience.
Try something simple, find a way to make at least 4k $ (not your CAD meme dollars)
then build a fake store and collect your cc's.
It's easier than you think. And only after that you can open up your CC-selling store.

After that, you already have a descent amount of money to experiment with uploading your bot (or the one you like). Because it requires a lot of money to maintain a bot. Here you go.

Should I just modify a leaked bot?

For example Carberp?

I'm considering just finding vulnerabilities in other botnet c&c's like xylitol does and stealing their bots.

Would that work? Or would it be tough

You might go to jail, and they won't bring you any tendies.

I'm not into bots though
It's always been simpler to just rent one, I think.
If you're good with languages you can try to modify the leaked sources, but you need money for spreading it. Think about it.

Ok to get started should I just buy cards from alphabay and build up my funds that way first

Seems profitable and safe

> jail, jail
> go to jail
> jalam's waiting for you
> blah blah blah i'm a proud wagecuck

It's easy to just go with the flow and never try to change anything in your life, right, wagie? ;)

Besides I don't think anyone would rent one and not be a scam. They'd just use it themselves...

Pic related for example ... 5 million a day senpai

Yeah, that's what I meant in the first place.
If you got little money to start the first thing you should do is to build your budget.
There are a lot of places that sell cc's not only alphabay. Don't try to use american cc's though. European are the good ones. What are you planning to do once you obtained the cc's info, may I ask?

Buy things with them

I guess make a bank drop with also bought info and use that to cash out?

Easier said than done.
"Buy things" you mean like order things from amazon/alike and pick them up with your fake id/using a google that wants fast cash?
You'd better be aiming at online stuff. It's faster and easier and you don't have to deal with the real world. FBI's interested only in big fish anyway, and if you don't get involved with usa cards you'll be alright. Are you canadian btw? or just a proxy? I saw your posts on /int multiply times.

Yes... I have been making threads on /r9k/, /g/, and /int/

I don't know what online shit would be done, seems saturated honestly becsuse it'd be the first thing people do.

But otherwise id use Vpn + socks/rdp and figure out how to get passed browser fingerprinting.

I'm thinking maybe setting up a Stripe store and cashing out to bank drop that way

>Not usa cards
But why?

Europeans seem to all have EMV and be safer.

As for buying, should I buy from rescator? Alphabay seems better or same

>EMV
I think you have 0(zero) experience carding anything in your life, correct?
> setting up a Stripe store
They will not withdraw your money right away.
They make you wait. It's different for every merchant. At least two weeks I assume.
No transaction made from a stolen cc will hold that long. Maybe one in 20 or less. It happened to me only once when a card was alive after 6 months. (And I've been into it for quite some time)
You can buy cc from anywhere, just read the feedbacks. How old are you?

That would be correct. But I read about the stripe thing quite a bit desu

What do you suggest I do.

1. American cards will get you in trouble sooner or later
2. They are hard to deal with. The amount of declines is way too high.
3. You're a fucking leaf man use your brain, it's literally down there (unless you live in Nunavut) and both governments are cooperating.

I suggest that you leave a contact and we can talk about it. If you want it.

Then why does everyone use them senpai

Why would I target some shithole in Europe with shit limits

Last time I did that a pajeet started trying to send me malware or some shit

It's a meme, my man.
European cards are good for that. It's the american ones that tell you to fuck off once you spent a high amount of money. Yeah, you want to get started. You need at least 1k $ for experiments. That and patience.

I'm not a pajeet. The only thing i can send you is text. But this thread will be deleted soon. We can't talk like that forever.

Should I buy dumps and organize an army of niggers to haul merchandize by the truckload?

Can I wrangle black people?

That's a shitty idea to be honest

Can I create something like this

securelist.com/blog/research/75040/lurk-banker-trojan-exclusively-for-russia/

The outline seems very interesting. Seems far better money than carding

You can pretty much do anything, marry a 9/11 girl, start a successful business 1billion net a year, anything. Because I don't know who you are and what you've been up to for the past 10-15 years of your life. That's why I asked you how old are you. You didn't seem to give an answer.

I didn't want to because im concerned with dropping bits of information unintentionally that seem innocent but could be tied together to create a profile

But at the same I didn't want to lie and say a fake age.

Okay. As I can see you already got some info like "how to get in" and stuff, and you don't want to leave a contact, so my job is done here.

For FBI: Dear agent, all the posts you can see here are pure fiction. Remember, don't trust anything you read on Veeky Forums and good night.

I just don't know user.

On the one hand I want to get into this but I can't help but feel like it's the wrong choice.

I've bought some things before with a card and I was scared until I realized nothing would happen. I don't know if I'm cut out for it.

Fuck tha feds