Knight Propaganda Edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Reminder that this is a smut free general and posting it is a bannable offense

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCKyK_c5idM
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for nobushi

post salt

Do you get more steel for beating story mode on realistic?

Ma'Duun demands we advance, advance to gain yardage. For only the disciplined may enter the endzone.

Hættu að beita eignir á móti víkingum

Okay, boys, I'm having a real dilemma.

I'm a literal fucking chimpanzee.

I love conq, he's my main without a doubt, but these fucking assassins just fuck my shit up.

PK, Orochi, Berserker, Nobushi, doesn't matter. They just infinite combo me to fucking death and I cannot for the life of me block at the speed required to catch them in their jew antics.

I can't GB tech either but that's a different problem.

tl;dr what do conq do to deal with quick negroes

Oh jesus

An emblem of a skull that is made of five smaller skulls! Total of 18 skulls now!

Varg what happened...

lawbreaker you are truly my greatest ally

Am I supposed to feel bad for playing Warlord?

>retarded "fashion" hair
>acts like a nigger
>literally pays for another man's child and furniture
>plays Warden
at least we have Scott

Infinite combo them back. Shoulder bash into heavy into shoulder bash into heavy into shoulder bash.

If that doesn't work, get rep 3, get 108 GS, get max revenge on everything. Become unkillable because their light hits you for 27 and gives you 85% of a rage bar that will give you 85% of a lifebar and lasts 2 minutes.

There seems to be some confusion so I made a handy guide.

Are there unique armor pieces and not just weapon?

>the jump off after him
perfect

>Tries for it himself
>Leaves when it gets done to him
Every fucking time

nobushi mains ww@

It's not a conq-only problem. Whatever the hero, you will still need to get to the level when you can block like 80% of their lights and slip a couple of parries here and there. And it should be even easier for you as your shield stops any chains.

how much do you get normally, since i picked up 5k for going through on realistic

I understand the heavybash combo, that's not the problem. It's that the little rat fucks get to me first and it tilts me so bad I go completely upside down and the spaghetti slides out of my pockets and hits me in the face.

So we have a Roman Legionnaire and a Ninja, what else would you like to see?

LBs are always game as fuck, other knights tend to play like pussies

5K the entire thing? I got like 200 a mission at best

if they're getting in on you constantly you're not contesting their advance enough. Spacing characters are all about fighting for ground. The more room behind you have to retreat the better your spacing game is.

letting them close on you or walk you into a corner is how you get shanked to death.

>Duel opponent kills me
>"Good fight!"

>kills me again
>"Good fight!"

>I turn the tables and kill him
>says nothing

>kill him again
>still says nothing

>kill him and win
>"Wow!"
>disconnects as he's being executed
>he gets replaced by a bot with full health
>bot kills me

Reporting for duty.

The Jews fear the sidewinder step.

pirate
monk
staff user
greatsword user
maul user
high test jap
my ideas are shit

then worst case scenario use perfect guard.

C default on keyboard, stick straight down on controller.

You literally spend 5 stam to enter a mode where you guard all 3 directions at the same time. If they gb just tech it. Spaghetti secure in pockets, tilt avoided, proceed to smash their tight boipucci with your flail.

I just realized there will most likely female and male version of ninja class.

The lewds

More importantly female roman centurion.

i mean i got 5k and whatever steel i picked up, which i didn't really keep track of

I just wanna say this game looks amazing. But I don't know if I wanna pay 60+tax. Should I wait a bit longer for price drop or steam sale?

They literally hit me before I can feasibly respond with a block in the correct direction. Part of it is the block turnspeed and part of it is that i only see the world at like 40fps since my eyes have autism

they close that space so fucking easily though, or it's a fucking nobushi which is a different problem altogether

how do you suggest i contest said advances

>disconnects as he's being executed
>he gets replaced by a bot with full health
>bot kills me
oh shit i do that all the time
all hope that's hope it ends

Those faggots in the back are conqueror, orochi, warden and raider right?

Hm... we'll see some sort of mace user I'm sure. My dick says some sort of inquisitor shit but the knights in game are not that kind of religious.

SHOW ME YOUR PEACEKEEPERS

Gorilla. Not guerilla, a literal primate.

check them with swings, or in the case of really obvious sorts like peacekeeper, keep your guard in the direction their lunging strikes come from.

Don't try to parry everything, clanging them and feinting a heavy to perfect guard is often enough to get them to backstep or try an evasive strike that's telegraphed enough you can parry it reliably.

>kensai boss in 3.2 has fucking bleed

Who the fuck thought this shit was ok?

>female ninja

never ever

You get like 1000 in total. There's like 50 breakables, its like 6 crates total, like 30 emblem, leaves like 20 crates of 30-60 steel.

Completing regardless of difficulty awards 5k.

Retiarius
Landsknecht
Aztec jaguar warrior
Hoplite or some other Greek-flavored warrior
Minnesota Viking

how do i stop playing roach?

kensai feels slow, nobus guard speed is some autism slow shit, i only play female characters, warden is boring, raider is like being paired with the retarded kid for a project in school, pk is so damn one trick pony it hurts

Impi Warriors would be an interesting concept

they're called kunoichi, mom

>all hope that's hope it ends

We out here

Hoplite

This
Impi warriors would be legit.
Assassins with weak parry shields and short thrust spears

Nobody cares ninjas are seen naruto garbage

KNIGHTBROS WW@??
youtube.com/watch?v=FCKyK_c5idM

Roach is more one trick pony than PK. I think it'd be right up your ally, from how much cancer you're giving off.

>filename
LAWTRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAIN BABY WHOOOOO

>Smugspears complain about staminia issues.
>Watch this.

I have less sympathy for these complaints now.

>warden
>duel against a roach
>all he does is dodge and do side attacks
>parry and block 95% of them
>dont even use shoulder charge or guardbreak
>beat him with basic lights and maybe a heavy every now and then
>dont say a word the entire match
>he gets mad and goes off in chat

this shit literally writes itself.

I might switch characters from nobushi if the female shinobi is ~aesthetic~ enough and doesn't play like shit

I would feel guilty though for not having character loyalty, I still haven't touched anybody other than nobushi up until this point

>all that effort, an entire stamina bar, three full rotations of attacks
>still alive with no GS to sway numbers

And this is why nobushit is bottom tier unless you do this while someone else actually fights for you.

This is why I love Lawbringer in 4v4s coming in for the save is so gratifying.

I have no idea what a fourth viking class could be.

check them with light swings?
i repeat that clanging itself is hard for me and like, obviously, gib gub at pointing rstick but still fuck me man its so goddamn fast

so just git fucking gud at gb tech and turtle like a negro, play reactive as fuck?

thanks everybody im gonna try to be less shit, tally ho

SO YOU'RE THE FUCKER! kek
But as long as you blast this when playing I'll forgive you.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

are tomboy kunoichi acceptable?

Whats sad about this is that this was hardly a good play on your part, and more a bad play of on the conqs part.

If we get parried once we're out of stamina

Nobu's attacks are relatively telegraphed and decently easy to parry

say that to my face and not online fukr

hell yeah mother fucker

I'm going to main the ninja hard if you can be a girl ninja

"Impi" is the unit you dingdong, an individual soldier is an Ibutho

>niggers with sticks and stones

No thanks.

roach is better defensive i found, i can parry pretty well and time his dash on wiffs etc pk has her little jump and rotating guard lights which just feels useless agaisnt anyone with a brain

Reskins for all existing heroes for the other 2 factions

A Viking Warden or a Knight Shugoki would be amazing, would motivate people to grind out the heroes they don't really play because of the aesthetics

REMOVE

well lets take peacekeeper as an example. If she's jockying for position out at range odds are good she's looking for a chance to do the lunging stab at you.

Keep your block up, and only shift left and right if she passed through the zone she'd normally launch the attack from and tries to close, at that point check her with a light swing ( in the case of a dash up grab ) or a heavy swing ( if you think she's going to try and step out of the first dash. )

You need to keep her worried about how she's going to get in safely.

I mean yeah, it's conq. The dude has 2 modes. Never gets hit and turtles, and revenge procced time to 100-0 someone with revenge-fueled instant knockdown shield bash heavy combo.

There is no middle ground. You are either passive and alive or active and killing someone with your one combo.

Who are the kebabs of for honor that the knights must remove?

Did you know if you say "my cocaine" it sounds like Michael Caine saying his own name?

What do you call vikings then?

since the lore confirms a roman legion for knights, im guessing the other vague plot points of "oh discovered our ancient homeland etc etc" mentioned in the other factions will be similar.

romans confirmed knights, im guessing at least one ancient chinese inspired samurai class, idk for vikings, maybe something celtic themed.

he played like shit obviously, you aren't gonna get a 9 hit combo on someone who knows what they're doing unless you're a warden

>the lore confirms a roman legion for knights
Source? I mean, other than the picture.

you know what your right.

Are you afraid of getting spear thrust by an African man?

Is there no way to remove the horns from my raider? I dislike their look and I've seen the raider bots have hornless helmets

Only one I like is the Deluxe upgrade but I didn't buy it.

Knights will get a duelist with an estoc
Weebs will get a priest with a staff
Vikings will get someone with a trident

>Vikings will get meenah peixes

sometimes it is that easy.webm

Maori Warrior with full dance as emote. I want the map to hear my intimidating screeches as their ally dies a horrible death.

in one of the first missions in the knight campaign there's a "look" point at an eagle statue where apollyon literally says she met a group of legionnaires that everyone thought died in the endworld event.

>Knight Shugoki

I do alright. I really fucking tanked my win loss in dominion though because people don't understand YOU NEED TO CAPTURE THE FUCKING POINTS to win.
It's baffling, it's not team deathmatch, it's a fucking objective gametype that my team never plays the objective for.

Kek

what was the button combo to reset your stats? I lost the notepad file I had it in

>Join game
>it's literally already over

You realise you can get a top heavy after a kick wall splat right?

No we just don't like black people user.

not him but ty for tip

When do I get to STAND FUCKING ROMAN?

>PK can backdodge with no stamina faster than anyone else running at full sprint

is this supposed to balanced or