/svg/ - Shadowverse General

***Read this guide for the upcoming GranBlueF event: pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poll results: Which leader would be the most successful in seducing all of the other leaders in this poll?

151 votes

25% Vania
21% Isabelle
14% Eris
12% Luna
10% Arisa
10% Forte
9% Erika

New poll:
strawpoll.me/12378077

What deck to make with these leggos
I dont wanna play sword anymore

>erotic roleplay
Like cosplay sex or what?

Reminder Arisa engages in sexual activity with beetles

Dust both animateds, Pascales, eidolon, Pluto, and Saha and one other.

Thats 10k vials. go craft Daria.

Like Erika making you dress up as a s princess.

3 more days until the event. Are you guys ready yet?

How did Blood go from the 2nd most played class to the least played? I thought you had the meta figured out a month ago.

Basically anything that constitutes acting out a character other than your usual self. Didn't get too specific because I'm not going to make a poll for every possible roleplay idea.

Like when you have dirty make pretend sexual conversations with strangers on the internet where the girl is usually a gay dude in disguise.

>tfw no sv gf

kys dubcuck

Can erika dress up like the princess while I dress as her?

Play Runecraft

If you want to make a mediocre deck you can do Guardian Sun with another Satan.

turns out that stacking wards, heals, and board wipes to stop daria and roach also stops blood aggro too.

Dirtfags on suicide watch

>Royal ahead of Witch

I want Vampy to tie me up and then grind her foot against my cock while I beg her to let me knock her up.

I've been playing for 1 month now and even though I told myself I would only do 12k per season, I kept going because of the leader exp anyway. Is there any reason not to keep going until AA? I already get master players every other game in unranked anyway.

We really need more storm card like Albert for next expansion. Fuck Dshift so much. 6pp 4/3 storm with neat enhance effect would be great.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

If you're already that far there's really nothing wrong with climbing. You'll just see better players in higher ranks.

>vengeance cards keep their vengeance effect if you dip into it while they're in your hand even if you recover out of it
Did I fix blood?

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I made a MOM post again!

I would keep cards like Righetous Devil the same but cards that reduce in cost like Revelation and Diabolic Drain keep their low cost like Piercing Rune does. It'd be interesting to see how it would turn out.

>tfw you play azazel against haven fags and they start spilling their spaghetti
You've been in lethal range all this time hag

If you really wanna build that SahaLuci deck, remember to dust all your animated bronze and silvers.

>curate

How many games has best boy won you today, Sword friends?

>get tired of dariaverse
>played some Rance for a change
Really makes you question your life decisions.

>control decks odin all my seraphs
>tfw i drop satan
>tfw they panic and drop their bahamuts or desperately flood the board
>tfw sacred plea pops this turn and i play the tribunals and decrees ive been saving
>tfw they concede

Can't wait to get those GBF /sleeves/

>dariaverse
Epic meme

Forgot to mention but I'm already A3, that's why I was asking. How much harder is AA compared to this?

It's not much different. The last half of the A3 grind is pretty much all against AA and masters players anyway

>a game where you rape as many people as possible
>and then some rance

He thinks he's safe..

The beginning of AA was pretty much the same. I remembering being stuck in the middle of AA2 to the middle of AA3 the most though.

>Rance will never be a swordcraft hero

So it would be better? Since A3 matched to AA and above would get 150 score per win or doss it still get scaled depending on score difference?

In A I could climb naturally using somewhat scavenged decks of each faction. In AA I had to stick with only my completed decks to climb and stopped doing missions in ranked.

Which rance?

Yeah just go ahead and hit AA, you have the added benefit of being on the floor so you don't have to feel anxious about losing points.

What's the 20 dmg roach combo like?

HELP

A bit like a fine kebab

>swordsman killing 5/6 ogler and 5/5 daria in one match

This cards is really underrated. I won several games because of him.

I fucked up.

gob
fairy
fairy
roach
guidance
roach
roach
roach

no idea how much dmg that is but its your only option

>He plays sword
>B-but only aggro sword is bad, midrange or control is actually good!!
>Literally worse haven or dragon
>B-but I want to be unique and play cuckcraft

There are peope in this general who play a gimped class, while at the same time complaining that Roach and Daria are unfair

It makes no sense, absolutely no sense. Why wouldnt you play to win?

last roach can't be played because the board is full

require's 6 follower spots.

So what's the minimum master score to hit the top 1000? I'm at 7K and I'm just curious how much I'll have to get to hit it.

2 0cost -> roach(3d) -> guidance -> roach x3(5,6,7)

10k at the end of the month is considered low masters

fairy
gobo
roach (3)
guidance
roach (5)
roach (6)
roach (7)

21 damage. disgusting.

did he drop a ward next turn or something

See

Previois thread some user show that currently it's around 13k

Damn, I need to write these down.

>currently 5k
>will need to streak 80 games to catch up but too honoraburu to play diarrhea and roach

Meh, back to homebrewing, I guess. 2378 Nep was fun, but I need something more spicy.

what is tempo forest?

I just got two Darias and two Bahamuts yesterday.

What cancer should I vial stuff for?

Wow that much? Yeah screw that, I can't handle more of this meta to grind an extra 6K and possibly more in the next week.

Literally just roach.

Why can't I fucking give Storm to a follower with Rush?

Im no roach expert myself but Im pretty sure more roaches played is always gonna equal more damage. Then just work backwards from there.

It just going to get higher with new people hitting that range and people who are already in the top 1k don't want to get kicked out.

>you will never have this emblem

Hmm, I see. That makes sense, thanks.

Just keep practicing and review games, sometimes you can spot lethal where you missed the first time because of a ward in play

How are you people so retarded.

i dont want this emblem

>too honoraburu to play diarrhea and roach

No offense, but I don't like that deck and I'm not going to ladder with it.

The one that plays Cynthia and Tia.

What don't you like about it?

Being the class that annoyed the fuck out of me in the previous expansion

>charon and her lich
>will of the fucker
>powered death's breath
>will of the fucker + may
>powered death's breath, again
>fairy circle + will of the fucker
>tia, roach, soccermom

Feena X Gobbu doujins when?

skill of the forest ;)

I didn't play last expansion. Was Forest also t1? Anyway, I'm just playing what svg told me to stick to as a newbie and it's working fine.

NEVER

In DE, no other class can deal with a turn 3 4/5 ward.

Let's not forget the 6/6 ward generator. Oh, you killed off all their fairies and roaches? Have a PTP up your ass.

Is Daria the most disgusting, heinous and cancerous deck this game has ever seen or was it even worse pre RoB?

Concede anyone?

Only if you service me afterwards.

kill yourself forest faggot

Thanks a lot

I'm not a faggot.

What does it even actually do to kill you? I'm too new to understand how any meta rune deck works.

Yes, forest had 2 decks in T1 during DE. Top 3 crafts were haven, forest and sword with rune in the middle and shadow, blood and dragon at the bottom

How is it to play in masters just to get ranked quests and monthly rewards done? I think I could reach it but I don't want to screw myself out of those.

It wins the game when it doesn't brick.

It's affinity from MTG but you just play cards instead of needing to have the cards in play, and one card also refills your hand and then lowers the costs of all the affinity guys in your hand.

>all 3 piercing runes were already boosted from the previous evolve
Disgusting.

Not entirely true. If aggro goes first and have also good hand you're fucked.

Aggro can't really kill you before t4 unless you literally don't summon any followers. Even then, there's glows, bolts, snipes and other shit to slow you down. While I agree it's possible, I don't think aggro bats or sword can consistently beat daria unless it bricks.