/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

ANATHEMA
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6Xz1LqJg
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5v3fix/gms_planting_loot_on_elysium/
ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/wow-private-server-buy-sell-trade/608745-elysium-rank-10-orc-warrior-100-mount-pre-bis-raid-gear.html
realmplayers.com/PVPList.aspx?section=standings&realm=Ely.
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&player=Mass.
archive.fo/2K80F
imgur.com/a/gKBkb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a picture of Puddi?

I made a mistake and rolled horde. I'm way too invested in my characters to reroll Alliance normally.

Who is up for mob tagging me to 60 and then funneling gear to me to get raid ready?

If it helps I'm not a girl (male).

who else /notFallingForTheLGNscamAnymore/ here?
As soon as anything semi-decent releases I am out of here

I was thinking of making a new ally toon so we can level?

No, this is

What did he mean by this?

Aimed Shot! Krakow!

Whoops, you were wearing cloth instead of plate? Sucks to be your healthbar I guess! Nahahaha!

CUTE, PUDDI IS CUTE

Kys tranny NIGGER

puddi...

no?

which class for slaying alliance on zeth'kur?

not one at a time, I want to slay entire armies under my might, to crush scum under my heel!

>they're all posts on Veeky Forums

Just means puddi is an attentionwhore is all.

i love you

dont ever stop

What did he mean by this?

>Nihilum

>captncold
biggest autistic orbiter of them all

constantly attempts to insert himself into conversations

sad!

Is it worth joining this project so late in its life?

I just wanna be an undead lock eating people and/or a human mage blowing shit up again

>month in
>"so late in its life"

lol fuck you

Should I pretend to be pretending to be a girl instead?

I'll level with ya if you decide to play

no

arnt older characters transfered over from the previous thing before Blizzard sperged out?

the larger server is only a month old

good server when

stop posting this shit from 2015
it wasnt even funny the first time

anyone who white knights for horde nigs should be shot

Can I use my old copy of vanilla warcraft or do I need to torrent from their site?

>tfw you get a full group up for a dungeon in less than 20 seconds as a damage dealer

Transgender "people" aren't human

Wasn't funny for you Puddi but it was funny for us.

been playing vanilla servers since like 2012 yet i've never played a rogue, usually casters

really feelin the itch, can you be braindead and do well with them or do they require an ounce of skill

spam sinister strike to level and use a slow sword in main hand

>raidlogging has already begun

What's the strategy for leveling via mob tagging?

Whats wrong with that? No tanks, loaded up in money, anyone worth a shit already has his bis

pastebin.com/6Xz1LqJg
this server is literally finished. main dev is retarded

I played casters my entire time in retail wow and I'm having lots of fun at 60 on my rogue. Spamming ss and keeping snd up is a lot more fun than pressing frostbolt literally forever.

It's not fun.

what do you mean

>tfw found so many Shenna's posts and online accounts but there's nothing good on any of them :(

Screenshot of that is here, no need for the pastebin:

Hi, came across the other reddit posts showing the ownedcore forums and thought id check it out to see if anyone was trying to sell accounts on Elysium and if I could track them down. Enter ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/wow-private-server-buy-sell-trade/608745-elysium-rank-10-orc-warrior-100-mount-pre-bis-raid-gear.html
see the picture he posted? that's a rank 10 warrior using the nicker. how many rank 10 orc warriors r using the nicker? well not many. realmplayers.com/PVPList.aspx?section=standings&realm=Ely. after looking through all the possible matches only one person actually matches the description in the post. Enter realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&player=Mass. Elysium devs wanna take a look? seems like a clear cut BANNNNNNNNNNN

This thread is autism condensed
I don't understand how can you only play this game and see yourself as a raitonal, sane, individual.

Specially if you a job or go to school. How can you survive this being your major source for social interaction without being severely fucked in the head?

Leveling where a low level player tags mobs in the world and a high level player kills them. Was thinking about grinding and alt up that way with a friend but I'm not sure how many levels above you the mobs should be, etc. I'm assuming that places with elites would be good for this, since 1) there won't be as many people fucking around there and 2) they're worth more xp.

Obviously I know what it is retard.

There isn't some magic trick to it. Figure it out.

Hi Dorcas.

I am not a very bright individual.

So according to this, some of the retards were kicked off the team? Nice.

bump,
do I need to torrent the client or can I use my retail copy?

haha, what a joke server.

>Nihilum are already back to their clique shenanigans

Looks like they're going into overdrive for shitting up the thread too

As I mentioned to MarkyMark, and now I'll repeat - GM's do not have the ability to alter loot tables on the server. What this "GM" is claiming to be able to do is simply impossible.

GMs do not have access to our database, let alone the ability to change loot tables. We looked into this claim a few days ago and it was not found to be legitimate.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This post is locked. You won't be able to comment.

wew lad

FUCK WHAT'S GOING ON?
IS THE SERVER DEAD WHY IS ALL THIS INFORMATION COMING OUT WHAT DO I FUCKING DO

Again, Valkyrie sold admin spawned full t2 characters to people on their old servers so why would they stop now? They are probably making a shit load of money behind the scenes disguised as random gold/account sellers. Imagine if you had 50k people playing on your server and had the ability to spawn gold in game without anyone knowing. Then you could sell that on the already booming gold selling market without having to actually do any of the farming yourself and no risk of bans. Seems like a no brainer to me.

archive.fo/2K80F

Can someone please screenshot the archive and post ITT?

on imgur archived
imgur.com/a/gKBkb

but my transparency guys

WHAT DO I FUCKING DO HE WAS RIGHT?
WHAT SERVER ISN'T SHIT?

I can handle a buggy server with good administration.
I can maybe handle a shady server that is of outstanding quality.
I can't handle a shady server of shit-tier quality.

Fuck elysium, double fuck crestfall and fuck me for not quitting earlier.

It was a fun ride boys, peace.

so alexsenual really was /ourguy/ the entire time

He still is.

He is our dark knight.

what is a good addon for xp/hour?

Zzukbot

Which patch adds the pvp rep rewards?

Is there a working version of Grid that shows incoming heals but gives you the option to ignore your own in 1.12? Both Luna and NotGrid show incoming heals correctly but neither gives you the option to ignore your own heals and only show incoming heals from other healers, which is a crucial feature.

Is the guy in the OP Lain? Thought both him and Diaper were just autistic, /r9k/-tier shitposters, didn't realize they were actual legit tranny abominations.

Lain was so obnoxious even Hugmeplz hated him

Its all happening as ive forseen

the rift grows wider

holy shit

are there any sort of mods telling me when an npc will respawn or something like that?

The patch that releases each battleground. 1.5 and 1.7 (AB)

I think Elysium will do it in the 1.4 patch

Infighting is very common when shady business organizations are found out. Shits gonna crumble very fast.

......e
..s.......r
t...........c
f
..a.............l
........l

ALEX DID NOTHING WRONG

>"he" gets cucked out of loot by a clique full or trannies

FREE ALEX

Crestfall is part of the problem, they fucking joined them.

>alex posts this in discord 3 minutes after posted here

Alex literally one of us. You better be in our gummycraft guild.

>alex
>banned
KEK

This is ABSOLUTELY not going to backfire

Man's mind clumsily and tediously and laboriously patches little trivialities together and gets a result - such as it is.

My mind creates!

Do you get the force of that?

Creates anything it desires - and in a moment. Creates without material. Creates fluids, solids, colors - anything, everything - out of the airy nothing which is called Thought.

A man imagines a silk thread, imagines a machine to make it, imagines a picture, then by weeks of labor embroiders it on canvas with the thread.

I think the whole thing, and in a moment it is before you - created.

Damnit, I just wanted to play on a populated vanilla server.

are we all rerolling on gummycraft/netherwing when they come out?

>guild invites two "random" players into the officers channel for any loot council vote
>mfw half of them are corrupt shits wanting to give their friends loot
>mfw the fifth officer calls him out on starting shit because he wants the gloves that dropped

There is someone on the inside that wants all this shit to burn. That's the only reason to make Alex an enemy. He didn't do anything against the rules and still banned.

What do you think "joined" actually means or entails?

The causes and effects in the realm of Elysium have nothing to do with Crestfall. Don't be mad.

really making me think

Even sooner tbqh, as soon as hellground/northcraft/whatever launches I'm out

sound like he wants to talk to me

who else does hugmeplz hate?

>gummycraft
Enjoy dealing with GRIZZLY GM's until Gummy shuts the server down of boredom/lack of donations

What kind of miserable life do you lead for you to spend all your day posting about vanilla private server drama?

Very.

>people warned me not to trust that faggot
wait i thought indi was meant to be the only okay mandate trash. wtf is going on?

Read the rest of it, its some asshurt tranny that indi/tribbing refused to call a girl so he left

WAIT THEY FUCKING BANNED ALEX?