/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (embed)

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw (embed)
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/cia-requests/278424-request-fire-emblem-fates-conquest-recruitment-swap-patched-cia.html?highlight=fates swap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is my wife, say something nice to her!

Taco OP, Thread doomed.

takumi is for __________

I don't like Ike

What is wrong with their eyes?

Bless the person who designed those thigh-exposing tights.

I like Hana

bullying.

Ninja is more of a advaned class. Go Samurai if you want a faceroll playthrough

I managed to land a very nice paying job and I want to celebrate by buying something I really don't need, like that one Tharja figure.
Anyone experienced with buying these things know where I can get her? Going to be wary of fakes, etc. She's going to be my first (and hopefully, last) figure.

punching

Taco is the righteous path

>182 orbs
>waifu's not in the game to roll for

I want femui to sit on my chest leaning over me so that her hair falls over my face and tickles me while we kiss

With a midriff like that, I can't blame him.

Your daughter's tits are fantastic and she bakes great cake.
Seriously, I have a sweet tooth and a shy girl with boobs who can bake is pretty much perfect. Plus, I'm part masochist, so RAGE Noire is fine by me, bonus points for being yandere.

>She's going to be my first (and hopefully, last) figure.
Don't do it BRUH

Rerolling for

then i would guess your waifu is shit

Dolphin does that with PoR and RD

Bullying.
Serves the asshole right for being such a pain in Conquest and being such a little bitch.

emulator trubs

Not possible.

If you don't like Ike, you're a fag.
If you're a fag, you like Ike.

He has you by the balls, but you probably like it like that.

Have we gotten rid of the tharja tripfag yet, by the way? I don't recall seeing him in a while...

I bet it's one of those piracy things where the devs make the game weird for you to play

No, it's just a graphics issue with the emulator. Many games have minor graphical problems.

Has nothing to do with anti-piracy or anything. Otherwise, devs would actually do something greater like the anti-piracy methods of Earthbound.

>got 3 sword five stars
>they are all -spd
how do you rate Eirika -spd +atk ?

Not like it matters shes a buff slave for nino/tharja anyways

>-spd
immediate drop
send home/merging fodder
same goes for +atk, both stats are just too important, all other stats are negligible as banes

Gets doubled by neutral Linde/10

Not like it matters en you're ded either way

>auto-battle is smarter than me

Do buffs with the same name stack?

I might drop my Serra desu, was keeping her simply because the attack boost + heal were valuable.

nintendo used to give 10 stamina pots to new accounts, now they give 1

fucking jews

i love fire emblem

it's so much fun

>what is launch bonus
Your own fault for rerolling instead of playing the game

Heroes dev team needs to work on making the maps more like FE4's.

If you don't understand the concept of rolling events in gacha games, you're going to have a bad time.

faggot

fuck you

Did anyone 5star max lvl Anna? What does she say?

How does that even happen?
Are you really THAT bad?

Getting killed in one turn vs getting killed in two is important especially when you use her as bait so Camilla can swoop in for the kill.

Style points if you use Camilla to jump through the next bridge in the bridges map

best armpits in fe?

go away

auto battle is suicidal

"Make sure to buy more orbs, goy!"

Really? Eirika has 28 res neutral. I'm pretty sure she can survive any single non-buffed or special hit from a blue mage in the game.

Is there a Fates hack that changes Conquest units into Birthright units in Conquest and vice-versa?
I want to see how badly Birthright units do in conquest.

I guess so. I'm not bad in normal fire emblems though.

It loses 2-3 units every time; but, it still managed to win levels that I lost on.

Hinata

>siding with the jews
shame on you

This might be kinda of a weird question, but is there really no official art of the Heroes "protagonist", the guy who uses the gun thing to summon heroes? I'm drawing dumb fanart that would have him in it but I dont have any references apart from the intro cinematic.

>chapter 10 with hinoka and the weed brigade
hahaha no

3dsiso.com/cia-requests/278424-request-fire-emblem-fates-conquest-recruitment-swap-patched-cia.html?highlight=fates swap

Hes always been depicted as literally hooded robin except white and gold instead of black and purple

Just use that. Everyone else does.

>"Oh. Did you need something? You brought me tea? I'm not thirsty at the moment...
But I shall drink it nonetheless. I wouldn't want to waste tea.
It's a bit cold. And too bitter. I would never have served it. But... I sense the effort that went into it.
Regardless of skill, there is a flavor in devotion, a taste of affection. You thought of me in making this.
Next time, I will make the tea for you, and it will taste better than anything you have ever known."

what a great character lads

>Robin -Atk/+Spd
>Catria +Atk/-spd
>FCorrin -Atk/+spd

I feel so dead inside and wtf with this kind of IV, which one should I 5* then? :_;

I saw some of you get several 5-stars in one summoning and I'm not sure if you are paying money for it or if I'm just unlucky. This is my first 5 summonings so far and I can't say I'm too thrilled.

Not yet, no.

Guess you'll have to just draw Robin instead in your yaoi fanart.

>Have 2 account
>One got 8 five stars
>Other 4 five stars
Unlucky and lucky account exists

I guess you arent even wrong there.
Have to. Not a huge loss or anything but would have just preferred something else.
I-It's not yaoi I promise please trust me

>Only rerolling 5 times
Buckle up buckaroo!

>"I have an assessment to make. You've become more dependable than I ever imagined. Frankly, I wasn't certain about you from the start. You were new to us. We were new to you. But look at you now—a great tactician, giving us directions that are often excellent! Remember when you first showed up and I said you didn't look like the Great Hero from our legend? I'm sorry about all of that. As the commander here, I should know to never judge a book by its cover. The person who was once my superior drilled that into my head. So, I should have known better. You are the Great Hero, and you have lived up to the legend! Still, you're also part of my Order of Heroes, so don't expect any preferential treatment. But until the day comes when we save this kingdom once and for all, you and I are in this...together." (Upon reaching level 40)

TRUE WAIFU

Actually I didn't reroll at all because I didn't care enough to do so. This is continuous summoning and I hoped I'd just get some 5-stars eventually.

I presume this is your rerolls but the average for people to get what they want is around 5-10 hours of nox with 4-5 copies of nox running with macros at once.
5 rerolls is literally nothing

Niggers, at least 25 rerolls will nest you 3 5*, you do it wrong.

Dragons are for _____________

>alt account has literally never rolled a 5* outside of the two I started with

That's two lucky accounts, user

Reroll for a few hours.
Ez.

>This is continuous summoning and I hoped I'd just get some 5-stars eventually.
I am sorry.

OK! Here I go! I really want a Nino or a Fae.

Why not just git gud?

Gunter and Beruka incoming.

She doesn't friendzone you at least.
You replied to the wrong post

+SPD/-RES Eirika. yay or nay. I like the speed, but how bad is -res?

also, i got chrom. eirika and chrom seem good enough to keep this account. gonna pray for good blue and green in the future.

My luck ran out just after I rolled Seliph and Julia. I'm getting nothing but trash 3*s and 4* except maybe the 3* Clarine I sort of wanted.

Any answer other than breeding is objectively wrong.

why dont you post some real rolls, bitch?

Hana, Beruka, Bartre, Azama, Mattew

All 3 atar

>5* on the first 20 orbs
>5*Kagero on the second set
>5* Linde on the third set
>5* Seliph on the fourth
>5* Maria on the fifth

The game really wants me to keep playing with tiny snippets of rewards.

finally something they are useful for

im sorry user

>last day only one 253 defense
>teams is Camilla Azura Felicia Sharena

i'm going to assume that was a pity win. thanks 253 bro for giving up a crest for me

>Taco and Eirika
Nice roll lad.

capcha: Gagny Nino

>not completely flat

HERESY

So every time you roll a unit you have a 33% chance of rolling a bad IV?

Cirno user is that you ?

imgur.com/zumLnqw

Lucina isn't and probably has never been completely flat.
Small, yes, but flat? No.

Jee

Zus

40% although this depends on the unit since not all units care abut the spd/atk bane (e.g. Effie actually wants a spd bane and healers want an atk bane)

Literally 0 rerolls.

At least you got silver.
I already did 3 rolls with only bronze.