pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=52e3LNOCEwg
youtube.com/watch?v=wvAI4V_ksNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

numero ichi

still more fun than any other fighting game by a wide margin

paying for a balance update that theoretically significantly improves the game is a good thing. if you were a competitive player and realized that developers can't account for every thing and it's nearly inevitable that broken shit would be found, you would appreciate this practice and realize it's easily worth $40 if you are playing the game a lot and the balance matters to you. i'm guessing you're a casual who doesn't really give a shit about balance or has some naive view where the developer perfectly balances it on the first try

Seriously though why hasnt dank been banned yet

Because he talks about fighting games.

pretty obvious he has a dynamic ip or something

how new are you

Ok seriously

Are you his second personality?

He, unlike you, talks about fighting games. He is automatically 2000% better than most of you.

that has never stopped them from banning me

if they want to ban you, they will just call it "low quality post" or something

the reality is the mods and janitors do whatever they want and the rules are applied or ignored selectively

no we don't type any thing a like it's just doug trying to be epic and force a meme

what makes umvc4 hsien-ko so bad

He only talks about how he hates the most popular fighting franchise

He never asks for games or talks about match ups or anything

Maybe because anyone with a brain wouldnt play KI

another quality post, keep them up, they're truly bringing up the overall quality of the board.

Pushing a paid update that divides the player base every year. All while capcom does free updates for SFV and even gives you the option to unlock dlc characters by playing.

Yet you wonder why dead games are dead lel.

>Not the nekkid version

3*

jack daily

it doesn't divide serious competitive players, serious players are happy for balance changes if they actually improve the game. what are you talking about i wonder why dead games are dead? i know the reason, they are old and people are dumb and just flock to whatever is new and popular even if it's bad

this

Post washed up players

GG ain't old though, but revelator is more dead than sign, pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

Balance updates shouldn't be tied to a 20 bucks upgrade , if you do at least wait more than 1 fucking year to do so.

pisss

pisss

Absurdly slow in a fast game despite being a character known for speed.

i don't even play guilty gear or give a fuck about it

it's not dead unless you are using that term as "any game less popular than sfv" like a retard

you are either poor or too casual to realize that paying $20 for a balance update to a game you play regularly is a good thing

i'm better than i've ever been

Smug

he got second in a tournament like yesterday

smug was washed up in s1 but now he has arguably the best character in the game and is doing well

Who are these mysterious strangers

See my Makoto in Super Street Fighter V in Season 3 in 2018 with functional lobbies.

The dude has been winning ESL KotH events for weeks and recently he got second to a well-packed tournament.

I've never seen dank post blatant offtopic content. Just because he bashes my game doesn't mean he should be banned.

Ironic coming from a NSFW kappaposter

Play Vsav

if you like makoto you are literally repressed gay

she has big ass nasty feet, no tits, no ass and probably doesn't shave her armpits

>You don't like paying for bullshit that fucks up the playerbase anyway , you must be poor

I forgot you were retarded , at least you use a trip so i can filter you. Good day.

You'd really put balrog over urien and cammy? At least he's got actual weaknesses and bad matchups, unlike those two

everyone in sf has big feet and hands

>Only starts to do well once he starts using the most braindead top tier in the game
Really makes u think

Nobody was talking about Smug in S1 and if Balrog gets heavy nerfs you can expect him to go back to that

no that's literally one of the worst competitive fighting games ever made and if you like it you have brain damage

where was this quote in my post i don't remember saying that??

>balrog
do you mean the boxer or the dictator

You'll find out in the next Dragon Ball Zee episode!

i basically group the top tier into one blob of stupidity

so basically the best characters are balrog, urien, guile, cammy and necalli but on any given day i might change my mind on exactly which is the best

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

More like Dr. Dank and Mr. Pisss

this

>Necalli still under the radar

*v-trigger into 40% of your health and full-screen corner carry plus setup*

pshh... wheres my fight money bitch

>backpedaling
haha yeah he does well but he actually doesnt! its just the character

Even before S2 he was doing decently at the East Coast events. He always gets second place after Idom's Laura.

Sometimes Chariot sounds like a typical /v/ contrarian that wants to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

Boxer, although dictator is arguably up there as well

that's why kof girls are the best

fuck off doug

>game has gotten worse

another pro thinks sfv s2 is even worse than before

agreed about the dp change

clips.twitch tv/bifuteki/WittyCarabeefDOOMGuy

It is possible to be carried by the strengths of your character you know

He's a Sim player, of course he hates the one with the 7-3 mu against him the most.

yeah necalli is the one im most worried about because he slipped under the radar in the s1 nerfs and everyones too busy complaining about urien/laura/balrog so i think he'll slip under again

also i forgot to put laura in that post

I don't think there is anyone who grinds games as much as Smug desu. Taking credit from him just because his character is cheap now is unfair.

yeah yeah I didn't say he wasn't retarded, just that he had weaknesses like lacking a reversal and losing pretty badly to geif and laura

When Urien, Guile, Laura and Rog get toned down SFV will be Necalli, Bison, Cammy and Rashid city.

For real, Necalli and Cammy both really lucked out with s2, but Cammy probably will get fucked in the next patch.
Necalli though...

he only won in sf4 cause dudley was retarded, the only reason more people didn't win with him was he had the epic execution barrier of having to play a rhythmn game to be played well like a lot of the derpness in sf4. smug just walked forward mashing buttons until he got a counterhit and then did 40% knockdown into autoderp then stun

wow such skill, he's just another execution boar, nu-sf player

up to a point.

>Cammy will get fucked next patch

She's a blonde white girl. Nips don't overnerf their goddesses.

dude balrog sim is not remotely 7-3

5.5-4.5 at worst

>mfw i slip under the radar

How did Laura go from shit tier to overpowered?

It's either people didn't pay attention to her on S1 or people are overreacting.
Making s.mk better , c.lk usable and comboable overhead doesn't suddenly make a shit character S+ broken.

Laura has always been cancer

>Laura throws out EX fireball and you're forced into block from fullscreen

I AM SILLY

here's the problem with modern sf games, all nuance has been lost

alpha 2 the game is all about abusing the retarded custom combos and alpha counters

alpha 3 is all v ism and dhalsim derpness

in 3s parrying destroyed conventional zoning and long range poking and turned the game into nothing but semi grapplers

sf4 was all about option selects, 1 frame links and knockdown xx autoderp. literally a game made for robots

in sf5 it's just jump and mash the game, there is no real neutral it's just straight up dashing around mashing buttons or going for a throw.

in st you have strong zoning (sim,o gat, guile, ryu etc), strong rushdown (boxer, dictator, fei), strong grapplers (n ken, o hawk), good all around characters (ryu, dee jay) distance poking characters (sim, claw). there are many unique playstyles and all the characters have won majors. so the difference is that there is an actual variety of play styles and not just homogenous herp derp i'm abusing the system mechanics garbage

Fuck you she was mid tier in S1. She's a great character

>Fullscreen fireball

le +1 shoulder oki face
le comboable overhead face
le short jab jab xx shoulder face
le fully projectile invulnerable halfscreen ex grab face

She's using a bar to do that , you can use v-reversal to get her off you. I don't see the problem.

>paying for a balance update is a good thing

SFxT was good.....

Name one major won by the following characters:
N Hawk
O Cammy
O Dhalsim
O Gief
O Deejay
O Honda

stop responding to pisss(dank)

that isn't street fighter

ST is all about wall diving and RNG

You're forgetting that she now gets retarded oki of off her command grab when she got jack shit before, which is massive

are you really going to count the old characters as separate? lol please. grasping at straws. also shogatsu plays o honda and has probably won majors with him

you've never played the game and probably started playing fgs this year. stfu retard

Why talk about 4 like you know shit about it?

I was exaggerating. Still I heard Sim players complain about it a lot and I thought it was worse than this. What matchups do you think are the worst for him in s2? I'd guess something like Cammy/Rashid?

I don't disagree that she's strong now and for sure annoying to play against, but wouldn't you say the people that said she was shit tier in S1 were wrong?

I just don't buy this shit tier into S+ tier due to a few changes.

I played her on S1 and was surprised after S2 released how everyone was hating on her lol.

I dropped her for Karin cause i think Laura gameplan is pretty shallow and too reset heavy for my taste.

When will SF players grow out of their primadonna mentality and realize that the game needs more fun in order to be more interesting?

because i played it plenty and know about it idk what your point is are you upset that no one plays your epic rhythm game any more and isn't interested in your training mode boar display of uncontested skill?

youtube.com/watch?v=52e3LNOCEwg
*YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOW intensifies*

he was trying to do a dp/tatsu option select like a retard instead of blocking

nice cherry picked video that proves nothing jackass

youtube.com/watch?v=wvAI4V_ksNg
YEOOOOOOOOWWW

>tfw can't be washed up if you were never anything to begin with

anonymous posters are so stupid they just post the same dumb shit over and over that i've already debunked it's just sad

>How did Laura go from shit tier to overpowered?
Laura is the Alex of season 2, the character is good but their mains are pretending they're low tier to get buffs.

YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

And you were garbage at it to a point where you would spout random shit in this very thread that was on a level with You don't have any understanding about how to defend in that game or how to deal with oki. Feel free to name 5 commonly used option selects that were used in ~high-mid level play, I'll wait.
Also try to to relax on the buzzwords please. You can hate on 4 all you want but don't pretend you knew shit about it aside from low level play.

debunk this *walldives you from 80% to death*

"durrr you weren't a pro player so you can't criticize something that is obviously bad durrr"

if my criticism was wrong you wouldn't have had to resort to this pathetic ad hominem and would have attacked the argument itself

Who is currently the best Alex player?

me

there's a reason that if you go on pc sf4 there is no one on and if you go in the room for st or 3s there are 30+ people

the game is garbage and people only played it cause everyone else did, now that sfv is out, no one cares besides trainingmodeboars

this guy

oh yeah im not saying she was shit tier in s1

low mid at worst

Takes a lot of skill - Vampire Savior, Third Strike, Street Fighter Alpha 3

Takes skill - UMvC3, USF4, Vampire Hunter

Takes little skill - KoF, MvC2, Killer Instinct, Alpha 2, Samurai Shodown V SP

Takes no skill - Super Turbo, Diaper Fighting, Capcom VS SNK 2, Tekken, Mortal combat, All anime fighters

My sources tell me this guy

last time i played ultra the only people on were some idiot playing el fuerte and some other idiot playing viper

these are the kind of people who still play sf4, these are the people who defend it. they can't play neutral and only rely on trainingmodeboar random derping so they are stuck playing sf4 forever

this is you

nice /v/ post