If any part of your car apart from the wheels is below the red line...

If any part of your car apart from the wheels is below the red line, you're a metrosexual cuck and should probably just ride bicycle instead.

I'm sorry, I have a transfer case and a tow bar as I kinda do heavy stuff with my car

>Lada
These were sold in Canada for a while. Dated trash right from the start. At least we didn't get the Yugo.

>40 year old model is dated

When it was new, numnuts.

bruh my bug has over 12" of ground clearance and it wouldn't pass that test.

I'm sorry, but the car came with OEM mud flaps for both front and rear wheels. OEM mud flaps always fail OP's test for metrosexual behaviour.

nice KDX user

delete this

Aw fuck I thought it was a kx250, how did I not notice the fact that it has a headlight and not a number plate?

>Dated trash right from the start
What did you say you cultural marxist jew ?

Not him, but yes, useless soviet junk right from the start. Out of you two, you are the marxist, not the canuck.

I love pictures of tiny cars packed into small garages

Him, I remember even as a kid, I saw new Lada's at the local mall and they all looked like they were already ten years old brand new.

>ride a bike
>lifted truck cuck yells get a car

>drive a car
>lifted truck cuck yells get a bike

No wonder you morons voted against your interests.

Doesn't that Lada have control arms that extend below that line?

>buys lada because he wants new shit
Fuck kolya, get with the times

If no part of your car is above the red line, you're going to roll over in a collision or during ehtusiastic cornering.

goulish arm reaching from the afterlife confirmed 2spookie4me

Better than every offroad vehicle on the market right now. It's GOAT. Like mountain goat.

Niva's were overbuilt, sure, but goooood luck finding one in leafland they are long forgotten and havent been sold here in 20 years

>soviet
>overbuilt
Maybe overweight, but certainly not overbuilt.

Soviet shit breaks in most unusual places. The only soviet shit that doesn't break is the soviet military shit, and only because it either rusts through in their climate, or is destroyed by friendly fire of nations they gift it to.