youtube.com/watch?v=LLtZq_i9tPs
twitter.com/GamepochSH/status/822328176441331713
youtube.com/watch?v=vlpJSwn6Ksk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DLC characters

>Not Diabla Angel in the OP

I am disappoint /neog/

its that Sylvie fag

Angel a shit and you know it. If you make the thread you choose who goes in the OP. Gotta be faster next time anons. I'm not the only Sylvie fag. The one who talks about lewding her up is a different guy.

I just found out that this artist have a tumblr if anyone is interested: matsuko7771.tumblr.com/archive (it seems her main site was closed today)

>matsuko7771.tumblr.com/archive

Anyone else think that Kula kinda looks like a pregnant chick in her DLC costume minus the belly? I mean her sundress kinda looks like the type of dress I picture a pregnant woman would wear.

Will SNK reveal the new info in the beginning, middle or end of march? What do you think?

What if all three?
Weekly teasers and trailers for whole March.

They might be crazy enough to do it. They've done it before. I just wonder if the announced costumes will be released one per month, two at a time or all at once. They did say that they would release in spring.

They probably spread the stuff out a bit.

It reminds me of Isolde and a bit of her alternate costume in MI

>kula ash
I liked.

It also looks like her dress on XIII ending

Whipp when!!

When the Ikari Warriors get another member so they can field two teams.

they would be able field two teams if Heidern could be bothered to get his old ass back into the field

Shoebill really looks like Leona

good taste op

AngelxLeona doujin when?

Outgoing Angel showing the the akward Leona a good time

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4nAjpAQAc

that just made ralf's extremely boring

>I'll put your email address in the net

MADMAN

>Remember that SNK is totally willing to change character's style, so "who wears heels like that" is not the best hint.
they do, but it's not very frequent and not as crazy as street fighter v to the point you can barely recognize the characters falcoon doesn't count

athena's changes are about as wild as they have gotten in the main series, kyo's or iori's xiv (or iori's xiii) look isn't even that crazy of a difference by comparison

i just realized, two team members on team china have an alt now (or will anyway), which means costumes are not actually dictated by being the team leader afterall

which means leona classic is a very high possibility afterall and muh yuri braid, even if her outfit will be different

pls no maximum impact shit unless it's mai

cyka blyat the japs are at it again

>patreon
no

What is a good way to improve my Metal Slug Attack deck lads?

leddit keeps a tier list

bump strike

i miss shermie

Pls no

i'm not the most anatomically correct artist around but i do have a decent idea of what fits and what doesn't even with my own previous art

but i had to do this

Wouldn't that left leg be disproportionate to the rest of the body ?

no, where do you think the leg starts? it's foreshoretening

even adjusting a little off the 2nd picture, here's what you'd see

unless you're drawing idiotically long legs, that mysterious leg would be anatomically wrong

granted, there are really horrible artists in the professional level who have bad anatomy but i want to hope snk isn't hiring falcoon to draw these things

let's look at it from your perspective

IF that is to be that character's leg, this is how it would have to be drawn, and the leg would have to be completely perpendicular to our point of view, with the foot flexed/bent so that only the sole is planted on the ground, and it still doesn't match even a 2-point perspective's suggestion of where the foot SHOULD land with relation to the positioning of the right leg

it is impossible unless it was an anatomical failure, and if it is, i'll laugh at snk for letting it get by qc

Oh shit

Guys

What if the obscured one

Is actually Oswald?

He was supposed to be in XIII. Maybe SNK decided to bring him back?

>a theory suggested that this leg belongs to theh lower left character
what? I thought it was pretty obvious it belongs to the character standing in the middle (the one people think is mary/shroom), as seen in every piece of fanart out there

i'd have to see that other picture again to see what it's trying to think here because it makes no sense otherwise

it was from the previous thread, but i didn't save the image

aw, man. fuck this shit.

what nice stubby short legs you gave the blue guy

venom strike

Any chance?

In 3d, yes. In 2d, you better offer SNK a million dollars or do it for free under their employment because they don't want to spend the money to do it anymore.

there is a chance shroom is the silhouette in the back.

and he technically is still around as per XIII's story.

Where's the grey girl from? I've been seeing her on Twitter lately...

Kemono friends.

shermie in chain bondage would be hot

I think it's something like this too. A trio would make more sense, but the image seems to have too many legs.

going by his image, we have dhalsim (yellow), twelve (green), elena mid-idle pose (red) and t.hawk (blue)

That sounds like someone would get electrocuted.

but it's normal nonorochi non-ngbc shermie

kek

snk vs cap 3 confirmed

pretty sure the guy who made up the "leaked" dlc list confessed to it, so why do people keep bringing it up

If there is one character I want to come back. It's Clou- I mean Adelheid.

don't make such a gross comparison

adelheid is too good to be rated in the same tier as cloud

If Mary turned out to be one of the DLC characters would Maryfag play the game then?

nah, he is not even really a fan of the franchise as evident by EVERYTHING he says, he is just a troll

he'll find something else to troll about

What?

I'm crossing my fingers for a Bernstein team in XV.

it'd be cool, and i'd like a playable rose so i can ryona her

If either mary or vanessa isn't there he'd still bitch. He was in the horrible thread in /v/ the other day and was still making the same arguments word by word. I.e, the game being censored in china because of the government and claiming it was SJWs, even though the source he posted stated it was their government, neoDNK, etc.

Oh shit, check out the Antonov sign to the right.

as i said, he's trolling and shouldn't be taken seriously

just hug him and offer anal sex to him instead, or do something bizarre with him

Even some Japanese are reporting on that 250k figure.
twitter.com/score33333/status/832901200949317634

It's also in the remake of Terry's stage.

dat Angel player on teamspooky tho

Please let this stage have a remix of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLtZq_i9tPs

what's amazing is that they bothered to stop thinking about kof97 for a moment to drop in and watch at all

I'm hoping for this too.

Yeah, even Kuroki retweeted that.

It's a bit surprising since they weren't too keen on it at the start. According to gamepoch, I think they were the game's publisher in china, in a tournament last month they got something like 240k views.
twitter.com/GamepochSH/status/822328176441331713

though i wonder what that means for actual sales

Don't know people keep reporting something like 200k. That's a similar number reported by vgcharts. (Apparently a there was an article that came out saying they're accurate to about 10% of the actual number.) The thing I wonder though, since people keep reporting that number (200k), do those numbers include chinese sales or even digital for that matter. Even vgcharts for the first week in japan only reports the number that was for physical copies only. Are chinese sales even reported (I don't know, but It'd be cool to know).

All I know is that some actual numbers coming from SNK would be nice. Since in the past they mentioned that they might do DLC if it did well enough for them, them doing what they're doing plus an arcade version it gives me some hope.

the thing is, it's hard to tell with snk because they really love doing what they do so it's not a fair indication that sales are actually good, and maybe all the gestures they're doing is just because they are really trying to put kofxiv on the map and hope more people will pay attention eventually

so it's understandable that we're not certain how well xiv is doing

I wouldn't say good in general, more like good enough. I still give it to you though. SNK could just be doing whatever they feel like and be trying to get XIV more exposure.

How exactly does that work anyway?
Like were they always aware of what they really were, or did they think they were normal humans at most guided to each other on instinct and "woke up" when there was need of them?

it's really weird, the game doesn't describe anything and i don't have a neogeo manual to glance over to see if it said anything about that stuff, so all there really is is drama CDs, kof kyo which is a really weird interpretation of events, the serialized manga that apparently precedes that chronologically drawn by the same artist

like in the ending for normal new face team, it appears they are just clones made just to gather fight energy or something?

here:
youtube.com/watch?v=vlpJSwn6Ksk

going by this ending, you'd think they have some awareness of themselves but this was a plot that sounds like it was lifted out of fucking sailor moon

not sure of the source (think it's a drama cd), but there's vague stories about them becoming aware either during/after beating up team usa, or just yashiro getting angry with iori (he's really the only one that's seemingly fired up about iori's gig steals)

it's never really clear when they became aware but in-game would seem like they were already aware by the time the game itself happens at least

what i'm really weirded out by is the dialogue which has the "real" nft trying to insult their clones by calling them out as imposters and such, what the hell good does that do? then again, it's an old snkgrish translation, and i don't know its validity and old snk english translations are really flaky and liberal

Don't look.

what is this lewdness, you should be banned

Cutee

I said don't look and spoilered it for a reason.