For Honor general /fhg/

What the fuck are you doing my brethren - edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVzYpZG7ZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=jz40salowcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WEEBS ASSEMBLE, OUR TIME IS NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=NVzYpZG7ZJc

ERPfags get out

what happens to cut of territory, who takes control of it?

Tfw taking the dog for a walk :3

we postan webumms?

>tfw you get DC'd right as you get executed
They think I'm a bitch now.

>i know im going to lose so i'll just run in circles around the map as long as possible to be annoying

Canadians banned from the internet when?

Nothing stresses me out more than dueling other vikings

So just stand still and take your win then you retard

>Nobushit
>Knight faction
>SS emblem

he probably hit his laghack button to roll it back

yes, but that's not the issue

the issue is that dodging is extremely easy, costs no stamina, gives you a free punish on some characters, and works on almost every attack in the game

when the only choice vs an unblockable is a dodge or a parry, which are you actually going to choose?

Lost Planet had a way to solve this I think, you took double damage at the very start and end of your dodge, the iframes were in the middle part, which worked great as risk/reward

>getting hit by every kick
>failing every block
hey i have stupid people recorded too

Day of the rake soon brother

Why dodge on assassins like roach or berserker when you can parry?

fuck

>New players
which dyslexic cunt wrote this

>Dodges dont have iframes he just dodged correctly despite the axe being inside his face

KONO DIO DA

can you GB someone during a dodge/roll?

looking at you, slutkeeper

dodge gives them better damaging options, either from their dodge attacks or their deflect abilities.

Which makes it funny when you can back them into an area that they cannot dodge and they still try it.

>playing valk

Deserved it

>muh tracers
You're one of those faggots that complained about XCOM's misses having random directions too, aren't you?

Does anybody know where to buy Reddit upvotes? I want to spam that fucking subreddit until they remove gear levels.

only if it's not a dash attack

BOY IS THIS MEME MATERIAL

Safer, same reward (more in some cases) and will also help disorient your opponent with the movement.

>dodged
>still got hit
Wow, nice iframes

>weebshits run when shit doesnt go their way
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>dodge gives them better damaging options
Can you name them pls?

because it gets out of almost every kind of offensive pressure

dodges light attacks
stuffs heavy attacks
can't be guardbroken because it's a light

yes, but not a dodge attack

no offense but that roach is terminally retarded, mistimed every single dodge

N-NANI?!

>if you dodge the wrong way you get hit

Are you pretending to be dense at this point? The fact that dodging gives iframes so a weapon could visibly pass through a character is fucked to all hell. I don't care if little timmy dodged the wrong way and got his face splated. Bucause hoards of neckbeards are going to be impossible to deal with

Orochi is unstoppable

"waah waah nobushi op she have bleed!! she no in range for me hit :(((" *bashes club against cave wall*

t.you

>bruh why dont you just stand there with no stamina and 1hp

Its not a tracer the literal axe model is inside Warden's head.

bruh why dont you just fucking parry

>Can you name them pls?
orochi deflect attack does more damage than his dodge attack
it also combos into additional light attacks

I wanted to be a for honor youtuber but I'm too depressed to start !!

Nobody who's pokes are that bad deserves that fate

As long as you're not one of those onlyafro wannabes ur cool

FOOLISH KNAVE! YE CANNOT OUTRUN THE LAW

Rude slut

>I only suck because muh visual cues don't match the gameplay mechanics 100%
Would you feel better if their animation rubber-banded their character around your weapon you stupid fuck?
That way their models wouldn't touch & trigger your autism!

>he thinks valk is bad

She's going to be by a wide margin the best character in the game if the buffs go through

don't be a hypocrite

post emblems

typically their dodge attacks can start chains, are generally safe to use since you're still in the middle of your own attack, and can have other properties.
For example, Peacekeeper can combo into another bleed attack, or deflect into a bleed, orochi's dodges are chain starters, just like berserker.

you are either trolling or this is your first "fighting" game

without memeing, what do I do against shugoki as conq?
the fat fuck just stands there and absorbs my flimsy hits while taking out half of my health

I want to be one too, but I've been sick since a few days before release! Voice sounds like shit and I cough a lot

OnlyAfro was the shit back in Dark Souls 1 days. Saw lots of copycats that even outright used his memes in their videos even though he himself already moved on from most of that. Except for Giantdad, it will always catch up with him.

push him into a wall/corner and rape him

I want to rape Peacekeeper until she cries and tries to cover what little of her sobbing face appears through her helmet with her hands.

>he's basing his assumptions on non numerical and extremely vague buffs instead of her current state
So are you a dev or retarded

I'm starting to come around to this.
You niggers know how you can dodge out of her 'vortex'?
Well you can throw in a grab instead of a sweep after a heavy-headbutt.
That kinda makes it warden-tier with the gamble, even if the damage is still middling.

>only plays by pushing his opponent off ledges
>ragequits when he gets outplayed/thrown off a cliff
This is the salt I live for.

I'd feel better if you couldn't dodge into an attack and still come away unscathed.

Keep posting anime tiddies. For uh, reasons

revenge attack build? how much extra damage does revenge mode give you?

Listen OnlyAfro, you don't have to defend your honor on reddit I mean vee gee. Nobody likes you because you're a faggot!

>parry someone
>go for a guardbreak
>they are too far away
>get instantly guardbroken back
>eat a heavy

I hate life sometimes.

Are you a literal ubisoft employee? Your shitty strawmans aren't convincing anybody. Dodging is beyond broken at this point, and will only get worse then players learn to abuse it. Hell you already see it when your weapon phases through a zerker rolling into a wall

Reminder that this might be a legit DC thanks to the netcode.

it's not broken
why did you attack when you knew they could dodge it?
it's exactly the same as attacking when you know they can parry it

Gosh I wish I was OnlyAfro

>grab someone
>cancel a heavy into another grab
>cancel another heavy into another grab
>do this until i run out of stamina

If this post ends in an odd number i main valk, if even i main orochi

if you tech a guard whilst revenged shouldn't that knock the person down?

Through years of pinpoint accurate layer placement I managed to fit a fist

she's not too strong now but she definitely doesn't need any buffs, especially not this early. maybe in a couple months and she's still underperforming

I don't think any of the characters definitely need a buff right now, the only balance change I'd make right now is some slight tuning to warden, maybe reducing the damage he gets off shoulder

you're not the boss of me

Why is this? Why is it that sometimes you'll lunge into a guardbreak and other times you don't?

Please keep posting anime tiddies. In the process of some hard work and it helps

That's not how hands work my dude
Mirror this shit

Fuck it im going to play valk anyway

what trailer is the part where orochi and warden are kicking each others shit in the tunnel?

Play Sword Dad

>everyone that disagrees with me is a paid shill
I hate autism you faggot fuck & I've seen this brand of vapid bullshit before.
You're complaining about the visuals instead of just the mechanic. Get your shit straight and stop going on about >muhmodelstouching if you want don't want to be called out on it.

you know wardens 50/50 is just for shitter curbstomping right?

everyone half proficient rolls out of it, which is exactly what would happen against valk

youtube.com/watch?v=jz40salowcc

>why did you not play around the poorly designed game mechanic
At last I finally see

so when PK is doing her faggot shit to my RAIIIIIDEEERRRRRRRR where she stabs then dodges around me I could grab her, as long as i don't let her reflect a swing, right?

I just wanted to say that if any of you guys have been harassing and haranguing DSP for his "For Honor" review and how it supposedly fails to compensate for his personal lack of skill and how he instead blames peer-to-peer connectivity, frame rate on consoles versus PC, the loot and microtransaction system, and Revenge Mode, then you are doing God's work, and you must continue this work.

>nerf the best
>instead of buffing the worst
fuck off

Don't grabs trump rolls?

gear is retarded

What if skeletons just don't know how to wear gloves because they're retarded

Lawbringer is going to become so much worse when gb teching gets fixed. Shove into light when?

Does PK get a special head ornament for completing the story on realistic? I only did it on hard

No it doesn't.

Deflect>Light deals 25 damage and does not combo into top Light.
Parry>Top Lightx2 deals 32.
Parry>GB>Top Heavy deals 35.
Parry>GB>Throw into a pit deals 100%.

LEAVE PEACEKEEPER ALONE SHE'S PURE

The visuals not matching the mechanics is a valid complaint.

The reason everyone's complaining about dodge iframes is because the animation doesn't at all communicate that mechanic.

No you're a paid shill because you're trying really hard to desolve a shit game mechanic into just "gitgud"

>just the mechanic
you mean the mechanic of backing someone into a corner and having them phase through my swing because they pressed a button?

how about taking a wide swing in the direction of their dodge and them phasing through that too?

The problem with rolling out of it, is that it still leaves the warden with an advantage because you can't punish off of rolling away, it costs atleast a third of your stamina and bears the risk, if only minimally, that you miss the dodge and get grabbed.

So it leaves you with a potential way to reset the fight, while the warden gets a risk-less chance for a grab or whatever.

Shugoki can literally 100-0 a fairly defense-geared Lawbringer with a fully charged R2 with an attack weapon, and revenge attack.

I wasn't even Rep 2 at the point of making this webm, so I'm not even particularly geared.