PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2016/12/24/theflow-unveils-usb-mass-storage-ps-vita-releases-february/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/get-started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zelda in 5 hours

Nigga update the PS3 section.

can i still pirate games on 11.3

th for SoS: Trio of Towns when.

If you're hacked already yeah?

If you have CFW installed you can. If not, no.

I have been trying installing splatoon downloaded with TikDownloadHelper, but when i start wup, it says not a version title wiiu. Mario maker gives the same problem.
What am i getting wrong?

this niggas asking the real questions

he updated past 11.2

Can I download updates for cartridges over Freeshop?

Continuing from >you either renamed it wrong or the SD is fucked
I just pulled this SD card from another 3DS I hacked. I was just upgrading from an O3DS to a N3DS.

Do these files look correct and sized right?

the payload needs to be in the root you dumbass

how do i update to 11.2?

Ah, okay. Thank you. Yeah, that fixed it.

F 0 0 D
D

Ok, it was because i downgraded wup to 1.0 thinking it would upgrade instead

How do I install Lovehax?

reminder

Any word on new 11.3 hack? I accidentally updated my n3ds.

Add these to the payloads folder.

Has anyone ran TLoU successfully on 4.81 rebug? I am getting the infinite load screen problem before the main menu even appears

How do you "accidently" update?

About to switch from my emuNAND setup to a a9lh following the guide.

I downloaded the ctr transfer file for my region (EUR) but Decrypt9 says that "region does not match".

Not sure what to do here.

When will 11.3 N3DSXL hit the stores? Is it usually pretty fast? I have a 2DS with CFW but i might want to invest on a N3DSXL and i don't know if 11.3 will ever be hackable

wasn't there a Nintendo General?

Good question, i remember 11.00 was hitting the shelves quicker than I expected back in the day.

I've helped out on 3DS and Vita modding and now I'm considering modding my Wii U. I have a few questions though if nobody minds.

>If I don't currently use an SD card in my Wii U and I have important stuff in my internal hard drive (e.g. complete game saves), is there any risk to that data?
>How does the Wii U cope with partitioned hard drives? I have a 1TB drive that I'm not interested in dedicating entirely to the Wii U, but I'd be happy to make a 100-200GB partition for it.
>The Pastebin talks about DLC not being compatible with Wii U, yet I see people dumping their DLC. Is this something to do with different hacking entrypoints the Wii U has?

If i am on gateway emunand, Can i update to 11.3 or it's fucked

Did you update to their latest emunand?

You can update, no problem

Yeah, but it was nothing more than a guy's blog with a shitposter in it.

Isn't there a Dragon Ball 3ds game not platform and not static screen fighting?

like The Legacy of Goku

it says sys you moron that means your on luma

Question:

I have a PS3 Slim model compatible with E3 Flasher currently on 4.78. If I buy it later on will I be able to downgrade from a later OFW? What I mean is if I just settle for standard use now but get pushed into 4.81 or above to use online features, will I still be able to downgrade or should I make sure to leave it at 4.78 until I buy the Flasher?

Just switch to another hax. I know it's a chore, but you'll be glad you did

The E3 Flasher works on any firmware including the latest OFW.

Just keep in mind though that most E3 flashers out there are clones and are designed to only work for one PS3 downgrade use

You'd be surprised. I gave my sister my softmodded Wii with a 250GB HDD for gamecube, Wii games, etc. This dumb bitch goes out of her way to format the Wii and update it because Netflix wouldn't work. Then says she accidentally messed up the Wii because Netflix wouldn't play.

Got it. Any trusted stores? ModChipCentral?

MCC is where I always bought my Xbox 360 stuff and flashcards from, so I assume they'd be just as good for PS3 stuff.

>designed to only work for one PS3 downgrade use
how is this a thing?

Fusions

Because lets be real here, unless you're a CFW dev, how many times do you really need to dump and flash your NAND?

But there's no reason it should only work once.

Alright, thanks for the help.

Jews need to eat too.

All E3 flashers are designed to work with only 1 PS3.

There's a samsung multiconsole update file that allows you to downgrade multiple consoles, but E3 clones cannot accept the update because they lack a certain chip so you're stuck with only being able to downgrade one PS3.

Is it possible to transfer a game from a PS3 (OFW, most recent version) to a Vita (OFW 3.60)?

The Chinaman is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a bootlegger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.

Leak possibly tomorrow.

GAME is getting a shipment tomorrow and us employees have a program where we can borrow games and shit.
Manager already said I can borrow one tomorrow for WiiU so I'll just dump it and then return it when needed.
Stay strong lads.

Make sure your PS3 and Vita are activated first.

>Log into PSN on PS3
>Turn on airplane mode on Vita
>Connect Vita to PC with QCMA through USB
>Ensure offline mode and latest FW spoofing options is enabled in QCMA
>When Vita says connecting in Content Manager, disconnect the USB and quickly plug it into the PS3
>Vita will give you an error, press okay
>Select the connect to PS3 option on your Vita
>It should go through without asking you to update

>a program where we can borrow games and shit

I know you're lying, but I do wonder if a kiosk will be available for customers to try it out. seems like it would be easy for a gamestop user to pop disk into his laptop and dump it while on break.

Wii U demos aren't stored on discs. They're loaded into the internal memory.

I don't lie. but w/e

kek
You defined it very well

Is the F00D processor firmware updatable through an update or is it permanently burned in?

If you aren't lying, please use Disc2app. Don't make a shitty Loadiine dump.

It's updateable.
Both f00d and secure world have been updated. Henkaku only attacks insecure kernel, secure world exploits only exist for

I believe you user, please leak. You will be a hero.

I went to boot my n3DS with a9lh today and it only booted into a black screen. I can still boot into Luma options and whatever I have to boot to on the a button but I didn't change anything the last time I used it. Any idea what could be wrong?

>borrow game
please stop being foolish

I was thinking about ATM trustzone and how no one seems to use it. Qualcomm did use it and while their tzcore had an exploit it was pretty crazy (the rest of the issues are all design faults).
What is it even for?

Please.

I manage a video game store and when we get games in I sometimes take home a copy and play. except for online games obviously. but something like Zelda I'd just turn the wifi off on my wii u and enjoy.

but it looks like we aren't receiving our copies until Feb 30th at the earliest.

>pop disk into his laptop and dump it

>Leak Zelda for Wii U
>Firmware update is required
>You lose all your hacks but you get to play Zelda early for free

Worth it?

>Feb 30th
You ALMOST had me

After Lurantis leaked both Pokemon games for us I'll believe any videogame store employees can easily rob copies and dump games.

OBJECTION! THERE'S ONLY 28 DAYS IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR

Fusions is kind of turn based
i was looking for real time

Whats the best clients for both PC and 3DS for FTP?
Whenever I FTP the connection starts disconnecting and reconnecting after like 30 seconds and its really annoying.

I honestly don't think there will be an update. Even if there was, the disk should have/require 5.5.1, unless they're waiting for launch day as a surprise update.
I'm not lying. But I also haven't said anything about me having a copy. Not sure why you replied to me.

I use filezilla on PC and ftpd on 3DS

Make sure your ports are open on your router and your firewall isn't blocking IPs

>Make sure your ports are open on your router and your firewall isn't blocking IPs
This will make no difference on the local network.

Updates don't matter since Haxchi spoofs the console to firmware 99.99 anyway.

Damn, thats what i use too.
Well, whats weird is that after I posted that, it started working again.
It's like, in the middle of the FTP, it loses connection, freaks out for a bit and then gets back on track?
Weird.

We don't even know if it works yet. We need an update to know if it correctly spoofs.

Then it sounds like your wifi is shitty or is getting interference

Given there likely will never be one we can pretend it's doing it's job swimmingly.

I laugh and cry when people think wifi is their internet, router switch modem hybrids are a blessing and a curse.
This is still one of those cases of willful ignorance as opposed to stupidity.
As long as nobody gets any funny ideas about messing with subnets everything will be fine.

i never played Kid Icarus before, can I begin with Uprising?

Sure.

no. it's an incredibly story heavy series. you're gonna have to go back to the past and blow off the nes kid ic.

lads the guide at 3ds.guide/get-started says
>If you have already hacked your 3DS before and have an EmuNAND based CFW setup, just follow all instructions while on SysNAND. Your data will be transfered from EmuNAND to your new A9LH install at the end.

Does that apply to gateway induced emunand too? I've never bothered with cfw before but apparently gw doesn't support 11.3 so I'm thinking about switching

2bf all Uprising does is reference the first game over and over.

what

also, can the 3ds emulate nes?

nah you need a super computer to emulate nes.

no publisher ever sends out their games that early

Not much point fully switching when you can dualboot easily. You're just stuck on 11.2 for the time being, which is no real hardship with homebrew.

fug u
i heard that 3ds can't even emulate ps1

How does this even happen anyway?

The only excuse that's reasonable is if you buy a n3DS that has been manufactured with 11.3, but as far as I know, 11.3 N3DS that are new haven't come out yet.

For big games they do.

We had stocks of For Honour 2 weeks before launch.

I haven't really kept up with anything hack related but does being on 11.2 prevent me from playing games/playing online in games that require 11.3 or can you easily spoof the requirement?

We already know most places have Switches and the launch games in stock. Not seen any pics of Zelda Wii U yet, mind.

There are ways around everything.

IT'S OUT

What happened?