/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Thread #2456

UGLY CARD ART edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG Starter Deck 2017 (March 25, 2017)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_Oz80K7oWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Links are gay
But not as gay as Xyz

Second for Hazy Flames

I was reading into this new link summon, and it looks like it will basically be impossible to play the game without them. So, are archetypes X that requires you to only special summon monsters of that archetype X fucked?

H-how does this look now? I'm sorry if I'm a tard.

Quiet, Synchro scum

NepNep is a fake NEET and a fake loli!

Can someone give me pointers on a deck type I want to build? I want to build a cuck theme deck, what cards/archetype do I use?

>insanely generic
>can spam Link without problem post-Link
>can use Link to Link
It's gonna be gayer.

A common misconception is that the rules revolving around Link Summons will make it impossible to play 90% of decks. Given how much fearmongering is going around, I can't blame you. However, I'm in the boat that it's being exaggerated to ridiculous levels.

How often do HEROes get out more than one fusion at a time? They usually just sit on Dark Law, or for classical players, you still will rarely have - or more specifically NEED - more than one at a time.

Resonators? They'll generally just stack up from Scarlight/Red Rising anyway, and use Bane to revive monsters into the MMZ. Lunalight? They'll just turbo Leo Dancer, anyway. Trains? Please. Phantom Knights? Break Sword -> DRXD -> Requiem is the standard.

That's not to say there won't be unaffected decks. Raidraptors won't be able to set up a wall of Strixes on turn 1. Fluffals will have to slow their roll and probably rely on Sheep and Sabre Tiger's revival more often. Then some have it really bad, like Accel Synchro-focused decks such as Crystrons and Synchrons.

The real problem is people are locked into their old ideas of how to play decks, rather than investigating ways to handle the new rulings. Many of these decks are actually very Link-capable, the problem is proper Link monsters they can use don't exist yet. The best thing anybody can do is give it time.

It's going to result in another soft reboot since it will be hard to powercreep that shit.

And you can bet that Konami will try to powercreep it because anything less will result in another failure like pendulums.

How do I play Lightsworns? I want to bring them to my locals but I keep bricking and ending up with very poor opening fields. Sadly Minerva isn't an option.

There's going to be a troll Link monster that will link ALL zones including the opponent's, but with some silly bullshit like linked zones cannot be used or negate the effects of all monsters in linked zones.

Someone screenshot this

help
I can't stop playing Duel Links

The general for duelshitters is on the right.

And /r/yugioh is that way, friend.

>How often do HEROes get out more than one fusion at a time?
They summon Fusion AND Xyz.
And they do it a lot.
Do you even TOAD?
>Resonators? They'll generally just stack up from Scarlight/Red Rising anyway, and use Bane to revive monsters into the MMZ.
Summoning Bane is like their best play.
They lost the ability to spam Red Rising and the ability to push for game since they can't summon anything to accompany Abyss, their usual t1 play.
Some even abuse Donglong.
>Lunalight? They'll just turbo Leo Dancer, anyway.
By spamming Bull, you dumdum.
>Trains? Please.
Shaddoll Train, the best Train variant, get fucked. Hard.
>Phantom Knights? Break Sword -> DRXD -> Requiem is the standard.
Oh, right, you never summon Dante to get advantage.

You are underestimating how hard Link fucked up those deck.
Adapt to Link? You're talking as if it's freaking easy to bring sacrifice to field.

>not playing Deskbots post-Links

I've been trying to warn them about the incoming Deskbot meta.

Fluffals will use rat to generate 2 links into missus and free up space for otks and such they wont slow down they will get a bit more inconsistent.

>not playing Deskbot AG Crystron

make it a 60 card deck with grass and left arm

DEAD GAME

So just to be safe, I can summon Relinquished with Kinka-byo, right? Or do I have to get the old eyestalk back to the hand and then use his ritual?

The deck already has a searcher all I want is Rekindling back at 3, wtf are the decks even do with link now clockblocking synchro spam? It would even help link stuff up.

A lot better, playtest a bit now

no

If Relinquished was properly summoned already and went to the grave from there, then yes. Shit like Fulfillment of the Contract wouldn't work otherwise.

Why?

Impossible may have been an exaggeration, but a lot of decks doesn't really work with just 1 extra deck space.

Also, I was talking about decks that restricts to their own archetype, so unless they get their own link monster, they will only be able to extra summon 1 monster.

because you don't read the fucking rule book

The first through the ritual only and afterwards it´s fair game? Got it. Thanks.

Why?

see

Because you touch your self at night.

Why? Why don't you read the fucking rule book?
Oh right, because retards like this will spoonfeed you anyway.

He didn't specify whether said Relinquished has been properly summoned or not.

The searching I just kinda tacked on since Cerberus is pretty slow and Phoenix replacing itself seems fitting enough.
>tfw topdecking rekindling and making 7 mat turbocock

Anyone got the webm, of the player xyz summoning like six time while only using one zone and proxying a link monster

This one?

>Chimera
>not Equidna the mother of all monsters
Also it should be a rank 6 FIRE monster, no use locking it into the archetype. Apart from that nice design.

Thanks bro,
I kinda sad I can't play Dark Law, Toad deck anymore. Is there anyway Hero might be abled to played in the new format?

see

>no use locking it into the archetype
It isn't though, Igknights can summon it easily.

Yeah but I mean in the sense of future rank 6 Xyz for secret techs

OCG was playing HERO with actual Poly and Vion, maybe that?

Meant for

Looking to break back into this game. How does this look? I don't really want to play the big spamming game. Does this deck beat up on Zoo well?

Play Dark Magician.

Keep telling yourself that.

The same way it was before Toad was a thing.

You too!

>Y-you too!
Good job.

Is there even a good DM deck right now? Or is this guy just shit posting?

Short haired reindeer excretes kangaroo husks indigested needlessly amongst gorilla airport.

Satanic hellhound rapes elven knitter helplessly, intensely nudging anal gap aimlessly.

Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries will be OP in the Link format. Banish your opponent's Link monsters before they get to use them

Sad Hungarian rooster emotes kindly helping innocent night animals gallantly always

People actually fell for the meme and bought that card?

I am already using it on zoodiacs, banning their drancias before they can use them.

Scouts hail rejected eradicators killing hundred indigo natural ameoba germ army

What meme? Card will genuinely be OP in the Link format, especially early on when we have few Link monsters to begin with.

Star house rolls ending kite handler interceptor, nobody again goes AWOL.

who a #playmaker here?

Shutup hwore! Rape elephants killing horses inland nation aggressively ganking acrobats!

So why the random purple streaks?

Tag Force 8 FUCKING WHEN????

Zexal.

I like how Yusei looks completely out of place there

New T0 deck or are people just being lazy trying new stuff?

Who was the best protag and why was it Yugi/Atem?

Shikaka has risen! Evacuate kingdom hurrily immidiately now! All gods abandon!

>Zood
>new

The beginning of alienating synchro.

Jesus Fudo

So what cards are basically worthless to the masses now?

I remember when pendulums came out random ass shitty cards spiked even if noone used them and vice versa for cards people though "pendulums will kill this".

What this good taste said

Sell Heralds rapidly. Entire kegs held, invest now. Always get Anti-spells.

Bahamut and Ultimaya.
Until proper ruling, that is.

Never

Because no one else deserves to duel Kaiba silly

Shitty has-beens regretfully enter Kangaroo hitting infirmary. No adressing gritty ailments.

>All this backrow and mass destruction on zoodiac mirrors
>All this back and forth

This format is... kinda nice.

Did you guys see this!?
A Yugituber vs a Pro Duelist! Wow!
youtube.com/watch?v=j_Oz80K7oWc

Ritual Pendulums when?

I've been telling you faggot all that but you all just saying "unbreakable board! rat cancer!" like a broken record.

Zood is not oppressive.

That moment you summon a 4,5k atk monster but your opponent has a female one

Oh yeah, then why isn't anything else topping?

Hopefully never. They´re fine as they are.

Gagaga girl a cute tbqh

Not oppressive doesn't equal not meta.

>when D/D/D shitters surrender to Greydles
Ayy LMAO

I remember Sacred Cards and Reshef of Destruction had cards that specified "female monster(s)", never tried any of them though.

>able to run triple barrier,solemn brigade, and other disruption because their engine is small, consistent, and easily recyclable.
>not oppressive

I guess that makes Graydles Tier 0 then - oh shit guys Graydles r tier 0 can run triple barrer and solemn!!!

>disruption via unsearchable S/T
>oppressive
Everyone and their mother run triple Barrier and Solemn, even before Zood.

Hahaha, what. Zombiestein, a true gentleman.

>detach 1 (one) material monster
>destroy any (infinite) number of spell/trap cards that turn

>disruption via unsearchable S/T
>responds with an unsearchable spell

This is literally just like those fucking Crhis-chan cards.

Pic unrelated.

Graydles in the Link meta, I can already imagine it. Steal your opponent's Link monster so their zones aren't linked and can't summon ED monsters for shit. Genius.