One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Globals 6.0 > Japan 7.0

old chapter: →

General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Feb 19 - Feb 20: Duval
>Feb 14 - Feb 28: Girlvankov
>Feb 22 : 6.0 Update
>Super evolutions
>Sailor abilities
>2* Stamina 2* Drop runs
>Rayleigh shop
>Improved box filtering

Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

- Fortnights -
>Feb 15-29 Lady Ivankov

>Returning:
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki
>Mar 1-7: FUCKING CAIMIE and Brook again

- Raids -
>Feb 18 Monster Chopper 1/2 stam
>Feb 19 Duval
>Feb 23 Hancock

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands 13-27 feb
>Free winter zoro for logging in
>Story FP Sugo up to Sabaody Feb 21-26
>2x skillup Feb 25 - 28
>Ray socket island March 03 -06

- Coliseum -
>feb 8 - feb 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Feb 7- Feb 21: Viola
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

-Raids-
>Feb 21-28 Mihawk (yes, a week of him)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/global_clear_rates
strawpoll.me/12380252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Someone actually thinks TS luffy benefits more from Sabo than another TS luffy.

Fucking kek.

holy fuck 2 meats today

CuckJulie and Cucked Scouts, you're both the biggest retards this general has ever had.
Your opinions are both terrible, you're both huge whales who love to suck on bamcock, and you know shit all about the game.
Please remove yourself immediately no one fucking likes you in this general, everytime you post it just devolves into shitposting about how fucking retarded you both are.
Leave, just fucking leave.

>Ray is a weak legend

Fucking kek.

I can't believe Thatch us fucking dead...

I'm not happy with my life or OPTC. I just don't know which I'm most unhappy with.

Nobody has commented on the improved box filtering yet, so I'll be the first to say it's cool.

Is it wrong if this turns me on?

Remember folks, Japanplayers know their shit

I won't say he's weak. But he's definitely on the lower end of the spectrum at this point.

I don't think there has been any other character except maybe Log Luffy that has been nerfed as much as Ray has. Which, in the end is a testament to just how good he actually is, or rather, was.

Is that what he actually says?

Yeah

Well, he IS a rainbow lead thats has no class or type restrictions

Do you have a self improvement fetish?

This is actually the most underrated feature. It's already hard as fuck trying to find a specific unit (let alone when I pull 110 more if the Sugo ever comes) to feed a book or turtles to and when I do find them, after another run they have moved again. It's like I'm box dyslectic.

Going to be so nice searching my box like the database.

I mean, if you're trying to clear a fortnight in record time then sure, go double Luffy. I'll be clearing Colos with the Sabo+Luffy combo.

>He's actually serious...

considering he was the only one who's TS version looks improved, I'd say sure.
no, I just have a fat fetish

TS Usopp is without a doubt the best TS design.

So glad that my favorite character since his introduction is still by far one of the most awesome strawhats.

Yet in content that actually matters like raids, colos and invasions there is no class/type restrictions so Ray is just flat out bad compared to other options.

l-london?

>AND a DR fag
why am I not surprised?

>Global player tries to discuss content he doesn't even have
Global players have always been wrong about everything. "AH is bad", "Cavendish sucks", "Boa+ is bad". I don't blame you, it's just you'll always be forever behind in content, like trying to explain to a caveman why electricity is better than fire. You might offer as many facts and points as you can, but in the end it's just too far above him to understand.

Yeah? Tell me more. Teach me the ways of the JPN.

In individual raids/colos yes, which is why he's pretty bad
But he was released when either you were Whitebeard, cucked by 30% threshold, or Boa, who was a type lead who couldn't clear anything

>Boa+ is good

This

I cannot fucking wait for that to be implemented, the current box filter is a fucking mess

B-B-B-BUT SPEEDRUNNING!!!!!

Double TS Luffy is so fucking pants on head retarded it clears Akainu raid in 1:30 minutes, tell me what sabo brings into the team to sub Luffy out for him?

>selous
>bad

>julie
>bad

>me
>bad

Respect your senpais, nigga
you aint Blackbeard

Whitebeard is hardly cucked by his %HP threshold. People here praise WB every. single. time. a new Colo comes out because he clears it like a motherfucker, nobody says the same thing about Ray, nobody says ANYTHING about Ray except how shit he is.

The only thing I've used Ray for where he's really shone is as a better INT captain than TNami, he's literally only useful as a INT type captain anytime I've used him.

>Julie and Selous are senpais
Sure
Julie is Big Mom, fat and ugly
Selous is Kaido, lanky and ugly

all me

>People here praise WB every. single. time. a new Colo comes out because he clears it like a motherfucker,
Not only is this false, but this thread is not a depiction of ingame quality
Its just a meme to hate Ray, when he's really still a good lead in general

Various reasons:
1. The fact that you don't need to deal 10m damage, most raidbosses will have 4m at best, they're just behind a lot of debuffs or shields, raw damage won't get you far.
2. Synergy. Luffy reduces damage taken, and Sabo increases RCV. Which means you're going to stay alive for lonfer. DR stacks with diminishing returns, so having a second Luffy doesn't increase DR as much as going from 0 to 1. The reason why DR is sometimes better than raw HP is because you can recover it so much more easily, which Sabo helps with.
4. More team space. One of the more important for sure, it's incredibly hard to get through today with "dream teams". Normally you need between 2 and 3 team spaces just to deal with whatever the boss is throwing at you, plus whatever is behind him. Going Luffy/Sabo means you have more space for whatever you need, rather than going Luffy/Luffy and struggling to find members that do enough.
5. Their specials don't stack with themselves. Pretty self-explanatory, Luffy's special (treating certain orbs as matching) is useless used twice because it doesn't stack, and same for Sabo as it's an attack boost.

link to this?

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/global_clear_rates

thanks man
>Ray and LL are the only 100% completion rates
>Sabo doesn't even have 2/3 of completion
wew

yeah I've been hoping I'll pull WB for a long time
would be pretty happy if I got him during the anni sugo, which is surprising considering he's the oldest legend in the game

the only thing that matters is FTP completion, and Rayleigh has 90%, while everyone else has 30-50%

Honestly, Wb would open up little more content to me, may may things more convenient, but I only value him for the Sugar OTK team

I wouldn't trust that
The guy who gives in the Rayleigh stuff always tries to make his stuff FTP
While other people love using shiny RRs/Legends so don't bother trying to do ftp stuff

Free Spirit is cucked on Global. Let's not forget that Free Spirit has been handed absolutely epic units left and right on Japan the last couple of months, before that they were just as shit.

wtf I love Rayleigh now

I'd be stoked to pull WB, like utterly stoked compared to other, newer Legends. Especially knowing his 6+ is on the horizon for Global.

I don't care much for the new Legends outside of Kizaru to be honest, give me Croc/WB, Sengoku and Ace and I'll be sitting pretty. I'm actually dreading the 2nd Anni Sugo featuring Akainu because I couldn't imagine a more boring Legend to own.

This is incomplete as fuck. According to this Ace can't clear Boa, Inthawk can't clear Boa, etc, etc... It seems all they care about is clearing with Rayleigh.

Its User driven, only stuff gets added that people send

Yeah exactly.

Let's not forget this is Plebbit's take on having their own Gamewith style clear % sheet, but seemingly paying more attention to F2P (which is awesome, I won't argue with that) teams to beat content where possible.

Which is purely up to somebody actually theory crafting, building and clearing content with the team they made. Not everybody is going to be bothered to do that for every single Legend and it's clearly the case on this list.

And since Tesoro is not coming back on Global, they have a lot of legends that "can't" do Tesoro so they're forever on 90%.
It's hilariously fucking bad.

Movie content don't count towards the % clears

shut the fuck up ypu fucking cuck

but the point is people who complain Rayleigh is a bad legend should observe his clear rate.

Because somebody actually bothered to clear content with him.
I'm sure if somebody cared enough they would do the same for the other Legends too.

Easy as shit Colos and Raids? No shit he's going to do them all. Rayleigh thrives on early content. Thing is, the other legends clear the same content more easily, faster, and with a bigger margin of error.

So what makes a legend, let alone any unit, bad?

I don't expect him to have any difficulty until maybe Kinemon, but a lot of units fail around then.

not doing 6M damage/turn

>moving goal posts

Well there's a handy thing we humans can do called thinking. Thinking allows us to come to conclusions and ideas, this game is no exception!
Now, you combine the unit itself, and use this "thinking" ability to be able to decide wether the unit is good or not. Pretty handy stuff huh?

>People getting hype about 6.0 on Global
>another rush
>super evos rushed
>still no rates increased
>we still have shitty spec up rates
>we still have shitty legend rates
>we still have shitty rates in general
>we still have NO 2nd ANNI SUGO

Not Akainu does 6 mil to all types
>Super Evo's rushed when they're not capable of being badly done
>Spec rates exist yes
>Legend Rates and shitty rates you want to believe exist but don't actually
>2nd Anni sugo being announced in an update notice.

>Explain why TS Luffy is great with Sabo after getting laughed at
>No one replies
Why do I even bother with this general, just keep replying to the shitposters instead of actually discussing the game.

Noone cared about replying to you when you think TS Luffy's special doesn't stack
He's a 16x lead for a reason.

If you want to get cheeky with me, that's fine. Let me pose you a question then.
IF a unit can clear content just fine, does that not make it a good unit? If teams can be constructed from f2p teams, doesn't that make said unit even more valuable and useful?
One reason Sengoku is so well praised is because he makes use of f2p characters (mostly because he has no choice and can't use RRs).

maybe if you weren't a dumb animeposter I'd reply

>Ignoring every single point I made in favor of "MUH DAMAGE".
Big numbers won't get you anywhere. This is the case for Japan, and it soon will be the case for Global.

>Big numbers won't get you anywhere.
nigga I don't think you comprehend this power creep.

It's time to decide who is the best Yonko of /OPTCG/.

strawpoll.me/12380252

I can't believe Kalicoaster is fucking dead...

>If teams can be constructed from f2p teams
Not always the case. Doffy is F2P and he's the best Orb booster in the game. The game is incredibly F2P friendly, beating something purely F2P is an achivement sure, but there are a LOT of units that are F2P and you'll be using almost in all of your teams.
Content clearing is not alone at this point, huge reason being Global is way more ahead on Sugos than they are on raids and Colos, meaning the powercreep is much more advanced, and thus content clearing is not really a problem. So, you're supposed to compare the units by what they do rather than what they clear.

Took a few days off after Marineford sugo since I was kinda pissed/burnt out. Are we not getting base skillup increase with 6.0? I guess Rayray shop is nice and all since I have a bunch of spare Jinbeis for some reason but I'd like to be able to get excited over skillups and not just dread wasting 400+ copies of units for a total of 5 skillups.

Fine, you want a serious reply ? Here.
>. The fact that you don't need to deal 10m damage, most raidbosses will have 4m at best, they're just behind a lot of debuffs or shields, raw damage won't get you far.
So how exactly is this a benefit to Sabo ? This is just a reality of life, this doesn't connect at all to Sabo who doesn't help with damage OR against debuffs/shields
Actually, fun little point, if you have a good/great barrier and use Sabo's special, it won't work.
You also forget in this point that Luffy isn't raw damage, he also reduces damage. Which is better than Sabo who gets less damage the more damage he takes. You're basically proving that Sabo needs TS Luffy more than TS Luffy needs a friend captain Sabo.

First point is a negative to Sabo in general.

> Synergy. Luffy reduces damage taken, and Sabo increases RCV. Which means you're going to stay alive for lonfer. DR stacks with diminishing returns, so having a second Luffy doesn't increase DR as much as going from 0 to 1. The reason why DR is sometimes better than raw HP is because you can recover it so much more easily, which Sabo helps with.

The problem with this is that RCV is non-consistent. Especially with Orb matching sockets, you cannot reliable count on getting food orbs to benefit the greater DR. Sabo helps with it yes, but it isn't consistent enough to count as a benefit.

Moot 2nd point.

>Skipped 3rd point for some reason

>4. More team space. One of the more important for sure, it's incredibly hard to get through today with "dream teams". Normally you need between 2 and 3 team spaces just to deal with whatever the boss is throwing at you, plus whatever is behind him. Going Luffy/Sabo means you have more space for whatever you need, rather than going Luffy/Luffy and struggling to find members that do enough.

This is fine, just as long as the raw damage from a 4x + 2.75x lead. But if it isn't good enough, then Sabo will still lack compared to having Sabo as a sub.

There

Fucking kill yourself, jesus christ.

Just go to JP already.

>Ivankov keeps giving me green pigs and baby blue turtles
Can't use either, I have to get rid of them

Is this what the general has devolved into since Global's anni? Japcucks just can't help being salty that they're beta testing the GOOD version I guess

wait, aren't you guys on the same side?

I think he's just adding to his point

>getting user-friendly content, like double drop and better box customization rushed is a bad thing

>implying super evolutions are rushed when the next island is literally 3D2Y anyway

>implying that JPN has proven better legend pull rates

>somehow completely missing the part where it's pretty much confirmed that we are getting Part 3 for the anniversary

boy you are one retarded piece of shit

I REALLY want to fuck Shevankov

>>implying that JPN has proven better legend pull rates
it is proven they do

Can someone Link me one post where JewJulie actually did something wrong. And by that i means something else than expressing his opinion, that happen to not be the same as yours.

Everytime he post, it's just regular posting, and yet, everytime, there is that one autist that go full retard "reeeeeeeeeee CuckJulie fuck offffff stop shilling global"
I actually really want to understand what is wrong with that other than "he doesn't agree with me!!!!!"

I want to be turned into a girl by Shevankov

>So how exactly is this a benefit to Sabo ?
Because you don't need the double Luffy. It's all about being able to take the x2 freedom type booster as a sub-captain, and filling in more space. You are right in that Sabo needs TS Luffy more, I won't deny that, but Luffy still gains more from bringing a Sabo friend than himself.
And the whole thing about meat orbs is just opinionated as fuck. They're RNG and all but in the end, you get one that's 4k turn you're healing. Just a couple is enough to get you back in full HP, you don't have to either go full Dr. RCV or hate meat orbs completely, just accept that they're pretty damn good as is, it's not good to trust them to winning a stage, but goddamn do they help a lot when they appear.
I don't want to talk about Sabo+ because it would be kinda moving the goalposts and besides the original point, but considering he's supposed to be a "fix" of him, and on par with TS Luffy, you can see better how they completely compliment one another, and what Bamco wanted to do with them.

>fucking shevankov
>she asks you to pull out to go anal
>you comply
>the moment you pull out she turns male and sticks it in your ass
nah thanks, im straight

show me that proof

I think they just see the posts and, because he has a name, talk shit about him.
being a redditfag doesn't help

Friendly reminder that Ivankov can only control hormones.

If you have a dick, you'll still have a dick. If you have a vagina, you'll still have a vagina.

>Fucking Ivankov in missionary
>"Are you ready for something different user-boy?"
>"What do you m-"
>Transforms into a male all the while you're fucking him
>His vagina turns into a dick while you're fucking it
>End up cumming down his urethra

the proof is on youtube where whales have done thousands of gems worth of pulls and average out the %

like I care m8

show me irrefutable numerical proof, fagboy

>Because you don't need the double Luffy.

But what if you do ? Coliseums where its better to have 6 turns of a 10x lead or 3 turns of a 16x lead ?
Actually, fine, you want to say you don't need Double TS Luffy ? Give me an example of a hard piece of end game content where Sabo + Luffy does better than 2x Luffy.
Hell, give me a hard piece of content where Sabo does more for luffy than Luffy does for himself
>They're RNG and all
You're literally saying it is RNG, so how is that a plus ? They help when they appear, yes, but the 36% damage reduction from double Luffy does hell of a lot more than RNG 20% + 1.2x to RCV.

Sabo+ is irrelevant since its gonna be the same situation, unless its a boss rush, a 2.5x lead that has access to a 3 turn 4x will STILL be faster than a 2.75x at any health.

he grows tits though

the spoon feeders are back

Yes, that's controlled by estrogen, a hormone.

Tits are affected by hormone growth
Baby girls don't start out with D-cups.

How do we call this one faggot avatarfagging with danganroppa, /opgg?

so a feminine penis?