github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed) (embed)
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAUAAOUBAABwe4wlJ11JZ5uuPsauC2GvbMWKfLs62Ow4KU_kIhpsna6nCBVQ2t2PRpuhSOf316yYEQ9MLRSwgh7bC4hCwcXsGCy_j_rQ0F9qRwbb57TFwuwFtejWIurDOio4GYqXBgX5FfD5Y6OK7g7vevajFSAtgxm0apNM_0Mx2sGE72EhGlU26AHnpzCezdSPGS7ZYVcN0iGNv9QjHRT60maecg9Z86yqcqn3MuoY-OsUcQ483786UjJ-hmBhUu9OXhNAoCFgdPEppRjbFHWkwvfB6-6FMn_Gkye-isrTtAxb9EZxsHcAAAAAAA==[/sprinkler]
poeplanner.com/AAUAABMyAAAHr-vn6vkzlwYZisM6KjgAAAAAAA==
poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAfdJUrt-KsHdGcbQMytO-ipMnbAsi9GHiVUuMNlBCUzWhIsSilwYZisM6JIsPqxa_JpU6Qkt43agwcdQjjb8FtejWIuqYrSj6V8kNfOq6sQW40IGv2jpewIhatz5Bh_nogscxnqZXOuHyRf4KzzJZbV-YPydKyG6qtfI1kti9dweHE5ykb56DCRSOFz4qTdYHj8FLHI2BFf20xcLsUuyCXipbwQD1S746EHvbGud0pJETnt-EAv7ljqSxVmOGrhXXLL_sGMHFf8Y=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for jew rhoas

It's 100% chance therefore 100% inc dmg

is this a joke? are you fucking joking right now? what the fuck is the point of this stupid post? what's wrong with you? do you think this is reddit? do you think you're talking to some kind of half-sentient AI that exists just to answer your idiotic newfag questions? are you physically and mentally incapable of googling this basic question? do you think you're the first person to ever have this idea or something? huh? do you? are you that fucking full of yourself, do you think you're that fucking smart? stop wasting our time. you might think we're just being assholes, but keep in mind that 9001 newfags have asked this same exact fucking question or some variant of it literally hundreds of times in the past. can you understand why someone might be frustrated at being treated like a walking, talking wiki? by someone who's too arrogant and entitled to use google? I used to be nice. I used to answer newfag questions. But they just keep coming. It's never fucking enough. Never. You're all so fucking entitled. So fucking entitled. and so thin-skinned. just shut the fuck up and THINK before asking a question. for once in your idiot shitcrow newfag life.

>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

group achievements hold no comparison to SSF achievements, let alone in the context of a past version of the game where grouping at higher tier of maps was basically forced upon players and dedicated mapping groups would have had a massive advantage over solo players, regardless of how good the latter were. post 2.0 PoE helped bridge the gap between solo and group play a lot, although group play remained an advantage for obvious reasons.

thus, in order to claim any legitimate "elite" status you must achieve a top result while being
100% solo
100% self-found

the fact that poeg crowded some top 10 results in the past is irrelevant, because it was very much the group effort of the guild that pushed those to the top in an era where the game was still relatively unknown except on Veeky Forums, rather than the excellence of their performance.

the game was also simpler, with almost zero strategical approach to the class chosen, while now your class choice has a massive impact due to ascendancy specialization, rewarding players who know how to build a good character, rather than just the cosmetic choice of choosing templar/witch/shadow to play a flameblast build from level 10 since it was then an act 1 reward.

tl:dr: win a SSFHC demi before you act like you're worth shit

WeW

Daily reminder that fishing exists.

>Fishing so funny
That stopped being funny around open beta desu.

Then why the hell this ring exists? As well as two fishing rods, a fishing talisman, and a divination card set? And why are they so expensive too, eh?

what's up with this general tbqh

It managed to reach critical saturation point. As in - its full of idiots.

Literally a meme.They think it's funny or something.As to why they're expensive it's cause they're rare,novelty items and people like to link those to troll newbies.

What's your IQ again?

higher than yours

I dropped gem righteous fire and I kill myself when i use it, is this for cast on death build or what?

How does ZiggyD trigger EE with his self-cast vortex burn build?

>caring about shill streamers

is Vortex an ethical spell

Oh I'm sorry.
Do you want some attention?

How do you trigger EE with your vortex burn build?

all magic is unethical

i'm liking this new meme

if you use cold to fire no

Is this a new mem?

maybe

Unethical skills:
Flameblast, Vortex, Blade Vortex, Blade Flurry

Ethical skills:
Essence Drain, Bladefall, Viper Strike

>bladefall

I'm lv58 on breach league do you think getting all the challenges in is possible?

Has anyone ever run a minimal damage, full curse/aura skill tree but still attempt damage? I'm interested in something stupid like this but I don't know if I'll be able to clear anything at all.

if you are actually good at the game yes, however since you are posting here the answer is probably no

No but 24 is if you know what you are doing.

Someone at 58 this late I would imagine is newish to the game or never progressed into maps though so you might have a harder time.

I need a new build, /poeg/

>cheap
>retard-proof
>endgame viable
>usable with the upcoming league

I think you won't even get 10 challanges

my build
r8 but dont h8
poeplanner.com/AAUAAOUBAABwe4wlJ11JZ5uuPsauC2GvbMWKfLs62Ow4KU_kIhpsna6nCBVQ2t2PRpuhSOf316yYEQ9MLRSwgh7bC4hCwcXsGCy_j_rQ0F9qRwbb57TFwuwFtejWIurDOio4GYqXBgX5FfD5Y6OK7g7vevajFSAtgxm0apNM_0Mx2sGE72EhGlU26AHnpzCezdSPGS7ZYVcN0iGNv9QjHRT60maecg9Z86yqcqn3MuoY-OsUcQ483786UjJ-hmBhUu9OXhNAoCFgdPEppRjbFHWkwvfB6-6FMn_Gkye-isrTtAxb9EZxsHcAAAAAAA==[/sprinkler]

You can't even link it correctly faggot

I don't get why you people want the muti player part of MMO removed. I miss the days when people actually looked forward to interacting with other people. Eventually every online game is just going to be a single player experience with an internet connection to pass drm

check this 2

ask reddit

The endgame grinds combined with the map tiers would take too long. People playing 16 hours a day didn't even get the map tiers done until week 2 into the league.

sorry fucked the link up
Anonymous 02/20/17(Mon)20:32:09 No.168905189 ▶

my build
r8 but dont h8

t. Uber
go watch some anime you weeb

sorru buddy that's clearly a 3

i just started watching ore monogatari, it's really cute.

watch superior monogatari

>mfw levelling with a skin of the loyal

Basically the entire premise of necrobots, should do plenty of damage with something like SRS or animate meme even on a 90% aura-focused build

ok m8

is this build viable?

poeplanner.com/AAUAABMyAAAHr-vn6vkzlwYZisM6KjgAAAAAAA==

How feasible is capping block with Brass Dome?

yes
i am that kind of guy.

uuh lads those fire trap throwing guys from crematorium make for incredibly strong spectres.

this general is absolutely fucking terrible

good
so leave then

>having any other spectre than undying evangelist

I was responding to catshitter so maybe the context was lost but all I was pointing out was the inherent imbalance created by solo play versus group play, let alone solo play versus group play plus dedicated trading

the only competition that is somewhat fair in an environment ruled by RNG is one where you cannot get external help, i.e. {RNG, time played, player efficiency} is an undeniably fairer baseline than {RNG, time played, player efficiency, trading, external help, group effort}

this is strictly from a competitive point of view, your idea of what's fun or not is not considered

new poster here - who is "catposter" that everyone keeps talking about? is he a famous poe player?

he's the resident autist whose gimmick is to post pictures of cats, hence the nickname catposter derived into catshitter

>undying evangelist
Lel

do you think there's still undiscovered recipes in the game?

it has been confirmed in the recent meet up by devs that all recipes have been discovered

discovered != public knowledge
it's definitely possible that there exists recipes, likely particularly lucrative, that are known only by a few

insightful distinction.

idiot

you just gave me a free (You) anyway, moron

what hypothetical recipe would even be lucrative enough to gain a distinct advantage? even assuming an exalt recipe that was worth the effort of gathering, there are now divination cards capable of producing exalts and their drop rate has been significantly increased over time, meaning the best way to naturally generate them is more often than not simply running a lot of maps with high quantity

the asset of knowing a currency recipe no one else does is not longer significant enough to control the market any more than a regular flipper can

mirror recipe

there is no such thing

Grinding labyrinth is so fucking boring.

+1

>grinding lab

stop forcing this meme it's never going to take off

I know the exalt recipe

the +3 ``recipe" was a secret for a long time, and the people who knew about it claimed it didn't exist on forums

what a secret trading kabal on standard knows the mirror or exalt recipe

is this a decent starter build?

poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAfdJUrt-KsHdGcbQMytO-ipMnbAsi9GHiVUuMNlBCUzWhIsSilwYZisM6JIsPqxa_JpU6Qkt43agwcdQjjb8FtejWIuqYrSj6V8kNfOq6sQW40IGv2jpewIhatz5Bh_nogscxnqZXOuHyRf4KzzJZbV-YPydKyG6qtfI1kti9dweHE5ykb56DCRSOFz4qTdYHj8FLHI2BFf20xcLsUuyCXipbwQD1S746EHvbGud0pJETnt-EAv7ljqSxVmOGrhXXLL_sGMHFf8Y=

You didn't even specify what skill you'd be using

post the offline skill tree link you shitter

also what skill idiot

glacial hammer

firestorm

what recipe is that?

how does an exalt recipe benefit you when a savvy trader can flip 10 exalts an hour

ill check the tree once you post the offline skill tree link then, surely you cant fuck up a firestorm tree

ur bonkers mate

looks great

The one that involves the "cannot roll attack mods" master craft then exalting for +1.

poebuilder = post discarded

only a newshitter would use such a poor planner when the recommended one is in the OP

I don't help reddit fugees

>tfw i see newboys getting baited by regulars posting fake trees

>poebuilder's skilltree
Is this the new 2.6 tree or something? Or is it an old tree?

What should I roll in d3 for season 9? Thinking either Wizard or Witch Doctor. Anybody willing to powerlevel?

why are her feet so comically small

how can it be the 2.6 skilltree when it hasnt been released yet you dumb dumb

link a good vortex build guide please?

just look up ziggyd

becuase she doesn't exist