Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - The CHAOS DIMENTION! Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb [Inbed]

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Kmohryh9rU
youtube.com/watch?v=lDEuy883bH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded

Ded thread, ded gaem
monster unleashed update WHEN?

Because not all of them are actually unupgraded

>not the dimension derby edition
Missed opportunity tbqhwyf

>Shuma will come out once I've unlocked Dormammu

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>tfw only just starting thanos
wew lass

>Me starting thanos
>Everyone said odin is more valuable
He's still better, r-right?

Thanos is better.

Odin is arguably the worst of the top memes

>[Inbed]
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!
worst OP tbqh

Odin has a useful leadership and shits out some damage for fast stage clears but yeah Thanos is still a better package

never ever

Once alliance store reaches level 3 everyone will donate, until now we need to beg for *tips

I will T2 Hulkling!

is max good enough for you???
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kmohryh9rU

Calm Down! :D

They need to fix Black Dwarf, start of the round 15K damage swings are not cool.

Fucking Mad Max with his crazy ass summons.

But at least that means I have another character to farm after MG and DD

>230 red norn stones on a single slot from co op
nice still rather have the gold 2bh

Something something uniforms of iron he on.

So tell us user,
what QOL you want on the next update?
What heroes you want?
And how would you rate this update?

>tfw they blew their load and now we won't get the real captain Hydra uni

FIX TIMELINE
MUGGAS IN THE HOUSE
And honestly it's a 6.5/10 update, the only reason people are going WORSTUPDATEEVER is because of the loss of too much money and being "forced" to donate to alliances now, unless they wanna be thrown out of that alliance.

Oh, yeah, also, possible new Falcon look too, related to

This outfit is terrible, they ought to have redesigned the Cap suit to be Hydra-y, with accents of the fascistic influence they went instead chose to go 100% with here

Lemon-lime regime MAGA

That looks good and might bump falcon a bit on the list of speed heroes.
Besides spiderman and thor what are the next MCU stuff? want to know what uniforms are safe to buy.

>Not slaughter every WB without thinking
It's like you're shitter or something

Party hard

And specials being gutted
Ammount of bios from specials, down
Ammount of boosters and obelisks, gutted
Memory Mission boosters and obelisks, gutted
Dark Dimension, gutted.
Exp from DD, MM and specials, f u c k e d

>inferno's soft paywall, and shit
>karnak is completely shit

There's very little good in this update imo my man

Post your dormemmu progress so far:
5/250

:)

I can beat his ass just fine sub 20s at 5/5, but the fight is still broken.

My 2 alts with a bunch of throwaway story shitters can't though, and I'm farming CNS for Odin on them.

I meant Strange, not Odin.

how do I counter odin teams?
Also how difficult is dormammu to counter?
I just want my ez fights on timeline

Strange beats Odin free, Strange beats Kekemammu free, Strange beats all of TL free.

>I just want my ez fights on timeline
When Odin and Strange exist fun is not to be found in Vibranium and above.

I literally can't get past either of those faggots.

Hey, am I the only one here with BD permamently in his physical immunity shield? It wasn't like that before and he's not the only one WB with wrong patterns. I think that this update fucked up WB.

Him and Supergiant are pretty bugged.

Dude the same thing is happening to me. I beat him clean once and now he's trapped in his fucking bubble. My Carnage got annihilated.

Running his ass through with T2 Ironheart currently. Depleting that bar means nothing as he still gets his AOE effect off. Good thing about it is that it kills his physical barrier and he doesn't put it back on so he's just getting pounded by Riri right now.

Then why no post on Mobirum pointing that out? I get it that people salty because of all other shit in this update, but this is actually pretty big, especially for newbies struggling with 5/5 every WB.

This is my first time encountering Black Dwarf acting like a fucking faggot. I didn't know Super G was suffering, too. Could just be that not alot of people that bother posting on Mobrium noticed.

>he's just getting pounded by Riri right now
I bet you're getting pounded by Bendis right now

I have a backlog of Marvel and DC comics going back years. Last series I left off was Superior Spider-Man.

>tfw when playing co-op even after all completion rewards have been acquired because I'm having so much fun
SOMEONE LOCK ME UP

The alliance donations is one of the few good parts of this update. 20 selector for about a mil at shop level 3, and the energy isn't too bad either, popped a few during double shield exp day

This doesn't give you excuse for spending your shekels on Bendis OC

>mfw going for the T2 ticket instead of kekemammu first
I need to hoard BAM, CNS and gold so no rush.

Same. Just barely starting out on the long road to 6* Thanos as well. I'm in no rush.

At this rate I'll get HIM last.

Who?

how much do the korean cards cost?

You can fill another 100% bar and claim it the next day, I always do this.

Hope you like getting raped by shipping

>inferno can clear iThanos at t1
Thought's on budget human torch?

w a i t
what

firebro isn't shit???

>black dward
>start fight with carnage for my ez win
>nigga goes invul
>hit's me once
>carnage is kill
what's going on?

Him and Supergiant are bugged.

how do we know superGiant is bugged?
This is starting to look like gaz levels of incompetence, they touch something and they break it.

inferno should come with a damage leadership 2bh

lol u wild wyd tho

Fire Bruce Lee is good? Damn.

Because she's not getting stunned when you deplet her shield bar and Black Bolt summon in the last phase appears almost without warning during different move.

I really have no idea why NM loves Fire Resist so much. Not to mention his leadership is wasted on himself, seeing he has bona fide Fire Immunity.

They enter their immunity phase and even if you knock the bar to 0 they still release the attack

Thanks RNG

what stats on chaos isos are worth keeping?
Should I settle down for phs/energy attack on the first stat and whatever comes on the second?

Duh. The attack stat is what you really want, the second stat is just a bonus.

Just use your head my man
Crit damage is probably the worst after dodge
Anything else just use your better judgment

Is it true that attack speed is bad on kate?
don't want to roll out my PoAH

Yea, kinda. Especially seeing she already has a skill with attack speed. You don't want her to get out of her i-frame skills too fast.

Probably, because she should stay in iframes for as long as possible

I wouldn't reroll unless it becomes a big issue though

is dodging meteors a viable way to reach 100k?

Depends on the day/character

Strange can just sit there and facetank, for Moony I have to do a bit of dodging to get to 100K

does t2 fister need healing set?

what are the best offensive urus? damage or def pen?

Just go full attack. Heal won't do much for him.

Really makes your neurons active

>literally had a uni on sale for 1g
>in the default uni

It really opens my synapses

>want to upgrade MKs uniform to hit 100k+ in ABX
Please send help.

Do you have T2 Wardoggo

You need his awoo

I do, I can probably do without the uni upgrades honestly, I just don't have she-hulk lead and I need a full 6* ISO set on MK at the very least. I have the ISOs just haven't slapped them on him.

She-Hulk or Gorgon will work. urus help too.

Mine gets along without uni upgrades because I refuse to get Mordo, granted he has a snare resist and 140% damage proc obelisk

what's the fastest special mission for ally shifters bios and rewards? I can just level up any of these niggas with bios so I don't care about individual chars but I really need custom gear.

>tfw switching to war of kings because fuck dormammu

Am I doing something wrong with Green Goblin or is he just bad? I have him at 20/20/20/19 and I can't keep him alive long enough to do anything. I've heard his Tier 2 is a good investment, but his tier 1 performance is poor enough that I am very skeptical.

At T1 he's all about damage. You will need to do some kiting and time your iframes carefully. T2 gives him very good guaranteed dodge boost to compensate his squishiness and even more damage, so he's a great investment.

buy ultimate goblin

his t2 is pretty much essential if you want to use him. Slap a poison damage obelisk along with it and he can rape a decent amount of chars.

oh yeah, I should switch to that for a bit for the tickets

Who is songbird, why is she a qt, and is it worth reading comics about her?

>not reading wiccan & hulkling comics
fuck off straightlord

talk me out of t2 cap and spock

Only thing more rage inducing than only getting basic chest is not getting bios from them.

>finally hit level 70
feels good

Why is Crystal so slow? She's the first character I've used in WB that genuinely feels like a snail. I can't even reliably run from BD's basic attacks like I do on any other character and he tags me with the bleed. Still beat BD with a level 57 crystal so that's cool, but fuck that was pretty annoying.

This is the first time I'm legitimately considering rolling movement speed on a 3rd gear. She doesn't really need the HP with her shield and iframes. Am I crazy?

I was considering doing so as well, but War of Kings is basically the same thing except 50 less Hidden Route. I'd rather get Dormammu over a T2 ticket

I can't. They're both pretty good at T2

>tfw co op changes isn't a nerf to my gold because i got the same amount as before sometimes even more

Whales and long time fags btfo

/OURBOY/ IS BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=lDEuy883bH0