Http://articles.latimes.com/2000/dec/29/local/me-6004

POINT MUGU — A man was killed Thursday night after he lost control of his convertible along a sharp turn on northbound Pacific Coast Highway and plunged 40 feet to his death.

Authorities did not identify the victim, the sole occupant of the car, but said he was in his mid-30s. He was driving a gray Mazda Miata about a mile north of Deer Creek Road about 7 p.m. when the accident occurred, California Highway Patrol Officer Anthony Pedeferri said.

"He was out of control for quite a distance," Pedeferri said.

About 200 feet of skid marks showed the driver had tried to stop but was going too fast, authorities said. The car crossed into the southbound lanes, struck a soft shoulder and spun around before flipping and landing on its top.

Authorities would not say whether alcohol was involved.

>"He was out of control for quite a distance,"

miata drivers are fucking stupid

Honestly I'm kind of jealous. Dying during hektik 200 foot skids on Highway One? No one on this board will ever have a death half that cool.

agreed

>200ft of skidmarks

Shit nigga he must have been cranking. Miatas are so fast and fun.

takumi (or should I say toru) would be proud

>About 200 feet of skid marks showed the driver had tried to stop but was going too fast
SONIC?

he must've installed tires backward.

>you will never enter a turn going too fast, pull the emergency brake, crash, see the light and arrive at the gates of Heaven being congratulated for your hektik skids by Jesus Christ and Paul Walker

Why even die

One less faggot to worry about

>his mid-30s

lol @ being that old and in a Miata, that's actually kinda sad.

>29/12/2000
Nigga this article's going to be legal next year

>lol @ being that old and in a Miata, that's actually kinda sad.
that's actually kinda young for a male miata owner

it's never to late to teach the younger generation why hoonin' miatas is a bad idea

because even when you're dead you'll still be gay

99% chance this was a Veeky Forums tard

>2000
The ultimate oldfag

Point mugu is a shit tier place to die though

>a gray Mazda Miata
At first I thought this said a gay Mazda Miata topkek

AHHAHAHA HOW HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL XDDDD MY SIDES ARE IN LE ORBIT XDDDD I AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF XDDDD UPBOATED XDDD

poor guy, hope his customers found a new hairdresser!

Fun fact: The CHP Officer quoted in the article became a cripple after a truck rammed into him during a routine stop.

He's now a paralympic athlete.

>mid-30s
middle crisis mobile

>"He was out of control for quite a distance,"

N I G H T O F F I R E

I think it's the perfect place to crash and burn.