Are aftermarket steering wheels worth it, Veeky Forums?

are aftermarket steering wheels worth it, Veeky Forums?

No, but an aftermarket cock might be necessary for someone with a truncated gentleman's sausage such as yours.

I say no if your car is new enough to have an airbag. If your car is older and you want an aftermarket wheels then go for it.

I don't think it's worth sacrificing crucial safety for [a e s t h e t i c]

depends.
In some cars the smaller wheel is better.

your shit is fucked up and you talk like a fag

I luv u chook

/thread

stop replying to these threads.

he just makes up stupid subjects to be able to post his cock photos on Veeky Forums

what If I like his chook photos because it reminds me of my pet chook, "scratch" ?

They are only used in old cars which the steering looks something like this

>he doesn't have a 3 spoke leather wheel with DOLOMITE written across the centre
Peasant

Yap. Got a smaller GT in my swuare body chevy. Works great for getti g sideways and bonus im a fat fuck and my guy is almost in the stock wheel

THAT'S A BIG COCK

fugin rekt m9

ITT OP replies to himself

>wheels without airbags illegal if the factory wheel had one
>trying to find cars without factory airbags nowadays

normies dont know about that 200pound weight savings from airbag delete

Saab 900

Oops wrong thread

Generally not unless you're planning on it being a track toy
That being said I'm hunting down a higher trim level steering wheel for my car just because I want it.

If your airbags blow out and you are too poor or too woke to replace, then why not

Probably yes. Some steering wheels are huge and obtrusive, just plain shit. Upgrading to a smaller steering wheel like say 300 would slightly help the handling feel over a stock wheel.

yes just makes sure is isnt some shit tier chinese steering like NRG or Royal Grip

those are straight trash

>turbo delete saves 50 pounds
>seat delete saves 40
>driver delete saves 250