Ok Veeky Forums I'm really on the edge of buying a 2015 Cadillac ats awd, with a 3.6. 19k miles. Tell me why i shoudn't

Ok Veeky Forums I'm really on the edge of buying a 2015 Cadillac ats awd, with a 3.6. 19k miles. Tell me why i shoudn't.

Pic is identical to the car i'm looking at

get the 2.0T
get it in manual
get it rwd

GMs just fall apart

You should KYS and not buy the car, because only retarded autistic faggots come to Veeky Forums expecting good advice.

I like the ats, I test drove one and liked it. At the end of the day though a Lexus is won't break out of warrenty

>Cadillac newer than 2003
>Not getting the V//

the turbo 4s have issues with the pistons cracking, fuck that shit.
I want AWD auto for my everyday car, i've got two rwd v8 burger barges already.

why awd? why auto?
awd is pointless. get snow tires
auto is boring, i cant commute in a automatic anymore i just start falling asleep

>awd is pointless

k. I like awd, i like being surefooted in the bipolar weather in the midwest and i'm fucking lazy, i've got a 5 speed ranger ill just drive that when i feel the need to shift.

i mean if you want comfy awd cruise why bother with cadillac? go for mercedes for comfy

what model is that?

As soon as the car is out of warranty the ignition switch will kill you. Plus you're buying a car made by a failed company that was bailed out by the American taxpayer at gunpoint. You're just a dumb, fat sheep to GM, and if you buy their cars you're validating their beliefs.

I don't vandalize cars but if someone owned a GM car and I hated them enough, I would key the shit out of it. The only GM car I would spare is a Corvette before the C6.

Fuck GM.

Stop spouting this shit. He actually wants a luxury vehicle, not a $300 shitbox with a wheel missing.

the ats is a fantastic sport sedan, awd and automatic hamper that by an unfortunately large amount

While we're talking about cadillac, how is the cts?

Turbo 4 have issues? Details user im now spooked, that was gonna be my next car

The best looking and best handling car in the class

Gen 1 CTS-V

Fucking no. Manuals are unecessary trash that takes away from the fun of driving the car

Kill yourself faggot you're trash and slow

>Edge of buying a Cadillac

LOL

yeah sure buy it, it's perfect for you

Get a real Cadillac, OP.
Get a Cimarron

Alloytec a shit, m8. Does it come with a V8 or just the V6?

How is it? I'm seriously considering buying a first gen cts myself, haven't decided if I'm getting the V version yet

The 2nd gen is better in every way possible. The V is the only gen 1 CTS worth a damn anyway

CTS-V is the only CTS worth getting.

Eh, I kinda like that the first gen is a lot more lighter and can achieve 22-23mpg on the highway still.

what is so bad about the gen 1 cts?

They aren't as fast or handle as well...stock anyway. 2nd gen has a nicer interior too. No matter what you get, the list of bolt ons and suspension mods will sure keep you busy

You don't buy a V for gas mileage, son

Second generation just has a lot more technology. Supercharged, magnetic ride suspension, touchscreen infotainment. First generation isn't bad at all, it's just that the second generation is so much better.

Daily driving a LS2 is a lot more reasonable than a 6.2 supercharged engine.

Literally just bought a 2016 CTS 2.0t. Absolutely do not regret it...yet. Only thing I hate is i had to get rid of my S class with it's v8

>He doesn't want to hear the supercharger wind up daily

user you have some taste, but come on now...

Your wallet certainly doesn't hate you, and you have something that handles better to boot

2001 model Merc, air ride suspension went out again and the power steering would leak out every other day. Wasn't going to pay to have that shit fixed, cost more than the car was worth. Sad day though.

So what sold you on the 2.0 vs the 3.6? Get that magnetic ride control, black chrome package, and digital gauges? Don't be a poorfag

I'd suggest the 3.6 over the base, manufacturers just slapping on turbos on small ass engines just makes it wear faster. Bought the first one I found so I could get back from vacation, but yeah it got all the bullshit extras with it. And maybe look at a xts, noticed my back seat is cramped as fuck.

My 2013 CTS serves me well enough, my back seat is of little concern. Can't look at the XTS when this sex on wheels exists

It has an ICE.

Going to have to agree with you one of the sexiest caddys I have. But my sixty special is still sexier.

My fucking dick.

>Tfw apartment dweller with no barn garage in the sticks full of Caddies and a shitty work truck

?

i'm sorry what?

You can hardly hear it in the Cadillacs

>Tfw will never have a bearded wife who loves my ancient Caddy

Because older caddies are more comfy.

Are you a female by any chance? Only way this post makes any sense

i've been between the cts and a c300 for a while. but i'm a nationalist so i went with GM

Lincoln doesn't anything worth glancing at
Chrysler 300s are cool but my names not jamal.

i've logged many miles in both cavaliers & sunfires. ugly and slow but i've seen them take beatings just as well as corollas and civics do.

look it up, 2.0Ts are having an issue with pistons cracking. it's been isolated pretty much to the 2013-mid 2014 models years, GM's playing dumb and saying it was a bad batch of pistons, supposedly 2015 and up have no issues.

No reason not too OP. The V6 is a great version of that car.

No. Rowing gears is something autistic American teenagers glorify to hone their special snowflake status. Fun when driving on empty windy roads, completely unnecessary and annoying in every other situation.