I haven't actually seen this kind of thread before, oddly enough. You guys talk about cars...

I haven't actually seen this kind of thread before, oddly enough. You guys talk about cars, but we don't always know whether you actually own or not.

So tell me Veeky Forums, what car do you drive? Post a picture of it if you can.

I don't just drive it.

Auto RSX

I understand OP, reason this thread doesn't seem to prosper is because of the overwhelming amount of opinionated bus jockeys.

I have had:
(Year / brand / model)
>09 pontiac g5 gt
>10 hummer h3
>11 & 14 bmw z4 35i
>10 Chevy camaro 2ss/rs

I currently have:
> 07 hummer h2
> 06 jeep wrangler
>16 z4 35i
>16 Chevy corvette

07 Jetta GLI, 1+ Tune, Intake, cat back. 90k miles.

1999 GMC Sierra 1500 boys LETS GOOOOO

1987 Scirocco 16v, current rally car build. Only thing it's got right now is bigger headers, and new exhaust, planning for a carb swap this year.

A "prove you drive/own a car" thread pops up all the time, sometimes to spread the car love, sometimes to establish that Veeky Forums is rife with busriders.

At any rate, here's me. 05 Camry, automagic, 147k.

Silverado and Camry, one for work and the other for going to work (2 jobs if you ask) and no I'm not gonna brag about them, just say what I've got and answer your question

what is it like being a cuck

don't have any pictures of my car but this is close enough.

03 VW GLI 24v VR6

nothing special but it will get me through my final year at uni and I can get something better when I'm working again. Thinking of a BMW 135

A post your car thread pops up once every 2 weeks. And they're not started as austically as this.

1991 RX7 Vert.

I bought it less than 2 weeks ago. It's nice.

Had
>1997 Toyota 4runner
>1993 Plymouth Colt Vista Wagon

Have
>2002 Honda CR-V
>2006 Scion xA
>2011 Jeep Patriot (getting rid of this soon)

86 VW Vanagon

>I haven't actually seen this kind of thread before

>WHAT CAR DO YOU OWN

>POST PICS

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

OP you must not come here much.
>how do you prove user posting any picture of a vehicle is actually theirs
>bus riders can take a picture of any car outside

2015 Mirage 5 speed (daily driver)
2000 Eclipse 5 speed (first car now parts car)
2001 Eclipse 5 speed (3.8l swap, working on awd)

>can't post his Automatic FRS because it's leased and he doesnt actually own it

Kill yourself anytime

2012 Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir 77Kw 105PS

2011 G37 IPL

fuggin amateur

>never see a thread like this
Lmao.
I have an '06 RSX.

Also a '91 Nissan NX. The one with the SR20. I'm looking to get rid of it, though.

I don't mean to alarm you, but there seems to be a nigger loitering near your car.

I own one car, it's the first I bought : 1964 Mustang Convertible (289ci, 4spd manual)

When I needed a drive, I borrowed my parent's one

This thread is cringe worthy.

You're so cool

i leased your mom while i was at the dealership
her womb is mine

t. Easter Island Statue
>leased automatic FRS

Post your bus pass

current car
>07 Passat wolfsburg
my mom got a new car and they pretty much gave it to me. it's alright.
previous car
>97 accord SE
kinda boring. it handles weel and had good mpg but no power. the passat has a little more but still not much

Not going to pop open heads on the driveway

spotted the newfag, did you buy your fingerbox yet?

How much money you make a year wtf? Only had a Renault shitbox btw.

t. automatic leased FRS

1992 USDM LHD Toyota MR2 non-turbo (rare sunroof version!)

Currently installing a JDM 3S-GE BEAMS redtop, and a JDM transmission with helical torsen LSD.

This thread comes up quite alot then degrades very quickly

Because only like 20% of Veeky Forums owns a car...

notice everyone shitting on other people's cars ITT don't post their own cars. Really makes you think.

That fuggin hood dent tho :-(

Had
>2001 Mitsubishi Galant 145k mi
Have
>2002 Ford Taurus SE 180k mi
>2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Coupe 81k

The Grand Prix is similar to pic related but has the thinner 5 spokes.

Kek filthy niggers get out

There has only been one sports car posted with a picture.
Of course people are going to make fun of useless economy shit boxes.

Well, yeah. Why do you think they're so bitter? They have nothing or some awful piece of shit they're ashamed of.

Good eye, lmao.
It's tiny and you can only see it from certain angles. I'm guessing a rock or something did it.

post your car Ethan

Good to see you're as useless and toxic as ever.
>Ironically fit the bill of shitting on everyone else's car without posting your own
Kill yourself

>What's it like being a cuck

Terrible, the Midwest and made me this way

post your shower selfie now

Why do you sound like you just escaped r9k?

2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Cobb Stage 1 tune
high flow air filter
rear motor mount
boomba BOV adapter
I've posted this picture at least 10 times

1/6.5-ish:

forgot pic here it is

Do you feel bad yet?

It was $600.00; so, no.

My 2015 jetta gli aftermarket air intake performance chip and blow off valve.

Ayy we're fisting bros! xDDDD

I haven't done any mods myself yet but the only previous owner put on Pilot Super Sports, new non-dusty front brake pads, Cobb RMM, and Hotchkis rear sway bar. I also removed the sticker he put on the back.

Need to get tint first but the next mod is definitely gonna be an Accessport.

>blow off valve
>on a Volkswagen

Doing it wrong.mkv

Do you actually own a good car?

Are they purely for making more noise and turning heads? Why do so many enthusiasts burn money on mods like BOVs and shitty exhausts just to "turn heads" and make a racket? Sounds like a waste desu...

Just swapped out my winter wheels today. New tires to be installed tomorrow morning in the back seat to bootcamp

People have different preferences in cars.

Those are good cars to him.

It's supposed to serve an actual function, but if your car doesn't come with it stock than you shouldn't ever put one on. It's wasting all of your boost you had built up. Volkswagen has diverter valves instead of blow off valves and should be kept that way. Guaranteed it was installed because it sounds neat and wants people to rubber neck his way

1994 Mazda Protege SE
1994 Mazda Protege DX
1990 Mazda 929 S

Once the base Protege finally dies due to rust, I'm buying a small truck newer than the 90s.

I used to work with a guy who had a Lancer Ralliart riced up with fake canards, bunch of stickers, white base with a bunch of shit plasti-dipped, fart can, etc. Always wore aviators to work and had driving gloves in his car that he would put on before "BRAAAAAAPING!!" his way through the parking lot before leaving.

He was the joke of our store before he quit and I told myself when I start modding my car I can't become that.

Eh, they work for me. I buy what I like and it's that simple.

Same here. Unfortunately there is few exhausts you can get for 4 cylinder engines that don't sound like ass. But to me that's the hardest part. Make my car look as innocent as possible otherwise

>INB4 Hyundai

And that's why you're going to die a virgin alone and your shit will be crushed.

The dumb part is the 3 doors not the fact that it's a Hyundai. Why didn't you just get a Fiesta ST or a used older GTI?

Didn't look at VW because of the German engineering meme. Didn't look at the Fiesta because I was looking at older cars (say 2006), but found this inside my price range.

Alone, probably, but not a virgin.

I'd bet that you don't have a car or a gf.

Sold my 2006 Boxster S in January. I pick up my 2017 MX-5 GT (soft top) tomorrow morning.

I drive a gold 2003 Cavalier on my commute to/from work.... It's... Amazing...

BIT-HER.

this is advanced projection

ayy good shit bro! Yea I'd love to get some Sway bars, and definitely get the accessport it's nice. Also yea I've noticed the brakes be screechy as fuck even though my brake fluid is full it's annoying. I think I'm going exhaust for the next mod it's too quiet stock

i wouldn't either if i had your sloppy-ass work habits

79 valiant, taking it off the road for repairs in a few weeks

I actually installed it because the stock one is plastic and i need a more stout one when I install the more powerful k04 turbo.

shitbox 1

shitbox 2

74 olds limbo
85 shortwide
Both with big blocks
03 acura mdx shitbox for wife
02 crown vic about to get a cobra blower and over double the hp with drG slicks and a system
00 blazer with brand new 4.3 i need to sell
Just sold a 79 sporty i had over $6,000 in that refused to fucking make 1 single trip out of town. Peice of fucking shit i will never own another harley ever. Spent t months selling it and got cucked for $2,000. The fucking paint was $1,000 buddy deal and apes with new controls was also 1,000....

Wjat is a timestamp

>94 fairlady z twin turbo
>catback, FMIC, jutties, hks ecu running 1 bar boost

Pretty sick desu

I thought inu was the namefag with the evo? Or is that the other similar namefag?

My car uses AFM stock so yeah putting a bov in place of the recirc is a silly idea because you dump metered air and inject fuel that goes unburned. Makes sick pops tho

Mine has an AFM delete and is converted to MAF so doesn't have this issue. Recircs are mostly pointless, they don't actually let you "keep" boost, because the air is no longer compressed. They simply exist to keep metered air in the system. BOV for the noise and literally nothing else

I actually love bovs on cars that really shouldn't have them lol
>tfw my old company one of the hiaces had a bov for some fucking reason

Inu used to have a LEASED AUTO FRS, but now tends to throw "muh 500whp Evo" into every discussion.

>zoo

furry detected.

>Grand Prix GTP
My nigga

Is the evo also automatic and leased?

of course he forgets to mention he doesnt know how to do even just an oil chance and said evo is just some kids toy they got bored with

2008 S5

very comfy

And he always recommends you buy someone's finished project rather than doing the mods yourself, because that's more cost-effective.

I daily a 2005 Buick LeSabre. I have a Challenger Hellcat for kicks, and a couple of classics.

this is my car. WIP bodywork, gonna be back to stock sundance yellow with orange decals.

gonna be slick af, least produced color for 1979 as well