/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Sile de Tansarville Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LajWQayObo8
youtube.com/watch?v=ohKF0LbbhWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Geralt and Triss OTP

Regis was the only true love interest of Geralt and there's nothing you can do about it.

3rd for Hierarch Square

would motorboat

I love Novigrad because it reminds me of Triss.

Is this a Sile general now? I can stand behind that tbqh

Sile was a cunt a deserved to be MUSLIMED in that teleporter.

Sile did nothing wrong

Anyone else got frisson while reading the books?

I like it because it feels like an actual city unlike the tiny-ass empty villages they call cities in Skyrim

That too :3 I also like the music and the atmosphere, architecture and colors.

I sure hope Bethesda took notes from TW3 on how to make medieval fantasy virtual cities but I know they didn't

Oxenfurt on it's own is probably bigger than the main skyrim cities combined

youtube.com/watch?v=LajWQayObo8

I do like how CDPR adds so many small details happening in the background, and NPC's doing mundane shit, you can really see how much attention and work went to it. Small stuff like that really does wonders for the atmosphere and immersion and really makes the city feel alive, at least for me it does.

Beauclair was also nice, Oxenfurt a bit disappointing due to a large unused area, but even the small villages are brimming with detail.

Not sure if it's bigger than all of them combined, but Novigrad probably is. Oxenfurt is certainly bigger than Solitude which is the biggest city in Skyrim.

I think Solitude might be about the same size (in terms of area) as the Bloody Baron's village

Novigrad > Beauclair > Kaer Trolde > Oxenfurt

Novigrad > Kaer Morhen > Toussaint > Velen > Skellige

I think Skellige is pretty nice. The main island at least, the others are too small.

It's nice, no area is bad in Witcher 3, but it reminds me of Skyrim and it's a typical northern land. It's an often used setting, other areas feel more unique so I prefer them for that reason.

>Radovid didn't make the sorceresses into his cock puppets

Isn't subjugating and fucking them every day to within an inch of their lives much better humiliation than regular torture?

what do you think happened to sile, she wasn't granted a slow death, they probably kept her for months in that dungeon doing the most horrific things imaginable. keira probably meets the same fate before getting impaled

But were they Radovid's exclusive cock puppets or sexually available to any of the Witch Hunters? The former is alpha, the latter is being a secret cuck

i don't think radovid wants to fuck them, he just wants them to suffer as much as possible so he let's his men do what they want with them. he is probably a sadistic cuck.

>cuck

And that's why he had to die.

The best humiliation is getting fucked by the man who most wants them dead and has caused them and others like them the most pain. I could've excused that even admired it, but he just had to be a cuck about it

cerys is the real best waifu

dat manjaw tho

yeah but that cutie scottish accent and kilt

isn't it a bigger humiliation to get passed around like a common whore and have countless dirty guards fuck you for months in the most depraved ways imaginable. such experience is even more humiliating for a sorceress, knowing that they once held positions of power and were respected and feared by most people.

stahp

>I will never play TW3 for the first time again
>I will never feel the amazement and fascination upon arriving in Velen or exploring the streets of Novigrad
>I will never shit my pants in both fear, intrigue and excitement seeing my first Leshen

aw snap

Those guards mean nothing and have no history with the Lodge on a personal level.

Radovid is the face of the witch hunt and the one leading it, and the one who fucked Phillipa over after she fucked him and his dad over.

can word this post!

she's so dreamy.

Does Ciri have a regular lifespan, or would she have an elongated one because of her heritage?

slightly longer

what is the best armor

i am led to believe it is the feline witcher set

I have played the game and have the grandmaster set

my only complaint is how atrociously awful it looks. like a foreskin

>watching a cutscene
>hit button to skip one bit of dialogue cause I was done reading the subtitles
>skips the whole cutscene instead
Fucking great.

One thing that I love is throwing a dragon dream bomb and then the game switches to cinematic battle cut scene - the flames show up.

> miss an entire battle scene
FAURK
> fuck up a dialogue/gwent match
> cant acess save menu for 5 minutes of cutscenes

just downloaded the Witcher 2 since my brother said the latest one is great.

Anything I should keep in mind?

For me it's Cat > Manticore > Viper > Bear > Wolf > Griffin

I like grandmaster cat when you remove the hood and Manticore is pretty nice since it reminds me of TW1 times.

pretty sure there's a mod to make it not look like shit

there's one for griffin and ursine

Is there a Geralt x Vlodimir ship?
Is that a thing?

only acceptable gay romances for geralt are dandelion and regis

My favorite one is cat, the attack power is fun.
I also like how the normal, enhanced and superior versions look, but I agree that master and grandmaster could be better, those short leather sleeves look really fucking stupid.

How many hours of main quest do I have ahead of me after Night of Long Fangs? I want to see both endings without having to replay the whole story

Capture the Castle leads directly to Night of the Long Fangs which directly leads to either Blood Simple (which then leads to What Lies Unseen) or Beyond Hill and Dale, and either leads to fighting Detlaff (or choosing not to) which leads to the end quest (Pomp and Circumstance or Burlap Is the New Stripe).

So not much.

If you want to do both endings, keep that save they made you get right before starting Capture the Castle, or make one right after Night of the Long Fangs begins and after the Bruxa fight, that way you get to fully experience whether you go for Syanna or go to Orianna..

And there are actually three endings.

You are very close to the end. That quest is important in deciding the ending so make a save if you want to explore different paths. There are 4 endings, 3 available if you go after Syanna and one if you go with Unseen. You can still do Orianna's quest and change your mind in the last minute and return to Syanna. Regis will insist and it's up to you to decide, I won't spoil which ending can you get where.

DUDE TELEPORT BEHIND YOU LMAO

This shit is getting old

>8 hours since the last lewd Triss pic

This place is pretty cool

>vertical screenshot
wtf, do you play witcher 3 in a phone or something?

>ywn revisit the Land of a Thousand Fables
>ywn fuck Fringilla into stabilizing it
>ywn fuck Longlocks
>you and Triss will never play knight and princess

Why breathe?

Yes

This means you can high def screenshots of the Syanna sex scene now right?

It's time for some romantic pics now, but there will be lewds later.

They're the same def as normal screenshots in fact they are normal screenshots, rotated 90 degrees

>Geralt can't grow a massive santa claus beard
fuck you cdpr

>Geralt can give Ciri daddy dick
>Geralt can't spank Ciri for being a really bad girl

What the fuck CDPR?

>Yennefer reads Geralt's mind on a regular basis

On this alone I wouldn't waifu her, then again if she knows the filthy depraved shit I'd do to her and she still wants my cock that may be a good thing. But then again she's also jealous and my Geralt is a manwhore.

Dump Yen
Get Triss
?????
Profit

>two succubi you can interact with in Witcher 3
>can't fuck either one
>one's even a prostitute
>multiple other succubi are with Imlerith
>can't fight or fuck them afterwards either

ONE. GODDAMN. JOB. CDPR. ONE. JOB

>tfw no succubus gf

I'd love a view from the front.

i wouldn't

>not liking Triss' cutie face
>not liking Triss' perfect breasts

>tfw you finish the game and get the good, bittersweet endings you wanted for everyone
>tfw can't find Dandelion, Zoltan or any of your bros while freeromaing after the main quest
>tfw it hits you that Geralt's adventures really are finally over

Can't even get this shit game to run properly

The game is extremely well optimized and can even run decently on low end hardware.

Too much Geralt to be honest

GTX 1070
i5 6600
16GB ram

I get frame skips no matter what I do.

Shit game and shit devs

My specs are way lower than yours and it werks on my machine, check the settings or something

stop lying

i have a gtx760 and the game is smooth as butter on "High" preset

Does his overly sexy body make you uncomfortable? :3

No, the prominence on him over Triss does. Triss is looking away and turned to the side while Geralt looks at me, judging me, knowing he has her and I don't, I don't like these feels

He knows you're looking at his wife's tits :3

I'm supposed to be self inserting as Geralt, it ruins the fantasy knowing he's judging me and shoving his 20/10 wife in my face and not in the good ways

I don't really self insert, I see my Geralt as a separate entity. We both love Triss, but she belongs to him and I'm just some pervert obsessed with his wife :3

I'm too jealous a man to not self insert.

jesus christ

Whatever rocks your boat. We can all enjoy the game and Trissfu in our respected ways, she won't mind :3

Only God can judge me

Why can't you fuck your waifu at Corvo Bianco?

Like just a quick sex scene that skips set hours, gives you all the stats you'd get from sleeping in the bed (horse stuff, vitality, etc) and if you do it too many times over a 24 hour period, the waifu says she's tired and just give her a little while.

Why is she so perfect?

i love her more than god or jesus

Me too user, me too

>tfw ywn fuck enji while she's dressed as ciri

I'd love to be able to take Triss out on a romantic dinner and have her make love to Geralt, but I'm just happy she's there at all.

You got me :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ohKF0LbbhWQ

Reminder that Ciri was made for BGC

Don't see any probs user.

hnnnnnnnnng

Eskel pls