Things you notice about someones car that reveals they don't give a shit about it

Things you notice about someones car that reveals they don't give a shit about it.

>they dont have pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

total911.com/porsche-reveal-cause-of-991-gt3-fires/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584443/Porsche-recalls-latest-911-GT3-models-replace-engines-two-100-000-supercars-catch-fire.html
autoweek.com/article/car-news/911-gt3-recall-update-porsche-reportedly-replacing-all-engines
cnbc.com/2015/10/21/toyota-recalling-approximately-2m-vehicles-for-potential-fire-hazard.html
s.aliexpress.com/nM3Efe2q
aliexpress.com/item/For-Mitsubishi-All-Model-Stainless-steel-Car-Wheel-Tire-Valve-Stems-Caps-Antitheft-Lock/1816460533.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10130_10068_433_434_10136_10137_10138_10060_10062_10141_10056_10055_10054_10059_10531_10099_10530_129_10103_10102_10096_10052_10144_10053_10050_10107_10142_10051_10106_10143_10526_10529_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10078_10079_10073_10070_10122_10123_10124-10531,searchweb201603_2,afswitch_1,ppcSwitch_5,single_sort_0_default&btsid=bd9dba0c-16b2-4cc0-be2d-872ed7013f59&algo_expid=a418888e-25e0-435f-acd4-491d7754ba35-2&algo_pvid=a418888e-25e0-435f-acd4-491d7754ba35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017
>not having custom caps with car manufacturer logo

in b4 Seat pleb (I sold it)

>drives a porsche
>automatic

>plastic
LOL poorfag
LMAOing at youre life f.a.m

>drives a VAG product*

If you don't use Gator caps then I don't know what you're doing with your life

Some stupid fucking poor nigger steals mine so I gave up buying them.

You realise that VAG includes Bentley, Bugatti and Lambo, right?

>implying Lambo, Bentley and Bugatti drivers give a shit about cars
They use them as status symbols, nothing more

In one way or another, isn't every car a status symbol?

>not defending your property

So you believe your neighbor's twelve-year old Camry is a symbol of his status. The dude probably works in a bookstore...

>he wants additional reminders he drives a VW for poor people

>things that you notice about someone's car that reveals they don't know shit about cars.

they don't have this in place of one of the caps

>not wanting to drive the best automatic out there

as if there's any difference between vw and vw for poor people

>Things you notice about someones car that reveals they don't give a shit about it.

It never sees a wash in 365 days.
Times 'x' amount of years.
>fuckin shitbox car it just rusted away i dunno why.

Then it is a good symbol of his status...

>Lambo
>status symbols, nothing more
Come out to a track sometime, poorfaggot.

Fucking this. I even caught a motherfucker in the act once at a gas station. When I approached he just hopped in his car(by the air pump) and drove off without saying a word. I thought he was trying to steal my hubcap or some shit but no, dirty fucker stole my valve cap. I bought a pack of 4 after that and have ended up going through all of them in the last 4-5 months.

>porsche
>best at anything besides randomly catching fire

total911.com/porsche-reveal-cause-of-991-gt3-fires/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584443/Porsche-recalls-latest-911-GT3-models-replace-engines-two-100-000-supercars-catch-fire.html

autoweek.com/article/car-news/911-gt3-recall-update-porsche-reportedly-replacing-all-engines

spoken like a true seat driver

>porsche
>best at everything including randomly catching fire
stay jelly friendo

i've never owned a vag car in my life

cnbc.com/2015/10/21/toyota-recalling-approximately-2m-vehicles-for-potential-fire-hazard.html

>really makes you think

>not having custom caps with car manufacturer logo
Mine got stolen. Had to replace with black plastic. This happened at Sam's Club of all places. You just never know who goes through parking lots.

>not stealing caps off the car next to you

I stole them off the golf cart at work

>never owned a car in my life
ftfy

you are the funniest person ever

Nope, see the thing from the right side.

I paid a volkswagen the right amount of money so therefore the car wasn't overpriced.

When it's full of idiots spending more for a generic Polo...I had a good deal on pic related and I was happy with the car.

Modifications of any kind.

That's a Poorsche.

I don't have or need those nerd. Get mad.

>Not getting your tires filled with nitrogen
Fucking plebs all of you

s.aliexpress.com/nM3Efe2q

Why don't you have Type R valve caps on your 3k civic user?

>Friend brings car so I can look at it
>Open oil cap
>Bone dry
>Hasn't changed it in almost one and a half years

>Riding with same friend one day
>Tight intersection
>He makes right
>Wheel hits curb, he drives right over it
>Get to McDicks later
>Look at wheel
>He fucked up his rim bad, almost to the point that the tire seal has been compromised
>"Oh well man guess I'll have to watch out when I make turns more often xD"

Overpriced garage that actually keep out less moisture and dirt then the black plastic
Also fuck those Merc ones because lazy owners and lazy tire installers don't top up their tires and reuse the same set for 10 years and the coating inside on the threads rubs off and they seize to the valve stem

Kek he's a poor faggot

Can't even afford a god tier PDK

Doesn't understand that Porsche is the best car company

Stay mad poorfags

Kek he's a poor faggot

Can't even afford a god tier PDK

Doesn't understand that Porsche is the best car company

Kek stay mad poorfags

completely useless unless youre offroading, then theres about a 0.1% chance they will be useful.

kek

HAHA FUCKING LMAO KEK HAHA BTFO LOOK AT THIS CAR COMPANY THAT HAD A CAR CATCH ON FIRE BECAUSE THEYRE THE ONLY ONES AND ITS NOT LIKE EVERY CAR COMPANY WVER HAS HAD A CAR CATCH ON FIRE HAHA GOOD MEME HAHAHAHAHA THEY MUST BE THE WORST HAHAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF IN MY BASEMENT RIGHT NOW FUCKING KEK

>spouting memes about cars you've never owned

>Bugatti
>relevant
Let's not busride ourselves into a corner here. The whole point of Bugatti is to show off what VAG can make.

>driving a Bentley
The chauffeur does this. Men who drive their own Bentley or Rolls out themselves as new money.

The only brands under the VAG umbrella worth caring about are Porsche and Lamborghini, and that's because (with exception to the SUVs) none of their shit is shared with the other brands.

>Bugatti
>relevant
Let's not busride ourselves into a corner here. The whole point of Bugatti is to show off what VAG can make.

>driving a Bentley
The chauffeur does this. Men who drive their own Bentley or Rolls out themselves as new money. W12 a colossal shit.

The only brands under the VAG umbrella worth caring about are Porsche and Lamborghini, and that's because (with exception to the SUVs) none of their shit is shared with the other brands.

aliexpress.com/item/For-Mitsubishi-All-Model-Stainless-steel-Car-Wheel-Tire-Valve-Stems-Caps-Antitheft-Lock/1816460533.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10130_10068_433_434_10136_10137_10138_10060_10062_10141_10056_10055_10054_10059_10531_10099_10530_129_10103_10102_10096_10052_10144_10053_10050_10107_10142_10051_10106_10143_10526_10529_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10078_10079_10073_10070_10122_10123_10124-10531,searchweb201603_2,afswitch_1,ppcSwitch_5,single_sort_0_default&btsid=bd9dba0c-16b2-4cc0-be2d-872ed7013f59&algo_expid=a418888e-25e0-435f-acd4-491d7754ba35-2&algo_pvid=a418888e-25e0-435f-acd4-491d7754ba35
>not having locking valve stems
>taking your pride and joy on """errands"""
>not only enjoying it when the time is right
>its like you guys want your cars to be ruined
you know in like 20 years the gas powered cars that arnt shit are gonna be all thats left, there wont be any new good cars

>giving niggers an easy way to flat your tires with nothing but bare hands leaving you stranded

Did you kill him?

Locking valve caps are more trouble than they're worth.
My car doesn't have them, no issues checking and topping up tires.
My mother's car does. I nearly ripped the valve stem out of one tire because one of them had gotten dirt and grime into the keyhole, then rusted in place. WD-40 didn't move it.

>having anything other than plastic caps

Less unsprung weight, bruh

>have real te37's
>find some nigger stealing my vs caps
>Throw the closest rock I can see at him
>hit him right in the head
>get mad because I know it didn't do any real damage and wish I hit his kneecap or something

only had 1 valve stem cap left, went ahead and purchased a new set of 4 for 20 bucks on ebay. Fucking niggers.

>mum hasnt washed her car in over 3 years
>live right on the coast
>keeps it outside despite having a garage
>wonders why the paint is fucked
women, i swear.

>Open oil cap
>Hasn't changed it in almost one and a half years

Is he cheap, or just careless to the point of taking life for granted?

>not defending your property
It's next to impossible. Certain types of gentlemen are always walking through the parking lot and parking garages. It's not illegal to walk in them and even though it is private property, a public business open to the public is required to allow free egress.

>find some ni* stealing my vs caps

I just lost one of my nice metal caps. They didn't take the others, so I assume they only took what they needed to make sure their tire stems are capped.

To keep dirt from getting in, I took canned air and blew it into the value area to force out any possible dirt or water. The core looked to be the correct height so it wasn't partially removed. Then I tested the core by pushing it in momentarily to verify air came out. Then I put on an ugly black cap because those are the only spare ones I have.

I had a set of aluminum valve stem caps. They seized and I had to have all four stems replaced.

he thinks this helps his argument

my dad and i bonded over gushing on some old red sport car for sale at a dealer and then simultaneously realizing it was automatic and throwing in the trash

why do they do this?

doesn't that go away after one millisecond of riding?

This. Plastic is a far superior material for this application.

Chromies end up fucked because of dissimilar metals reacting

>voluntarily adding more unsprung weight
you don't give a shit about your car eh

>mad poorfag busrider neets mad about supercars because they can never own a car quarter as good as that

your civic with a few simple mods is still a shitbox and it will never be as good as a lambo a porsche or a ferrari

>I had a set of aluminum valve stem caps. They seized and I had to have all four stems replaced.

What causes aluminum caps to seize on the stems? Or does a squirt of dry teflon lubricant spray onto the inside of the cap prevent seizing in the future?

Lemme add on to that for you. The 250mph beetle.

Holy fuck that finish is bad, why would anyone even put that as a photo?

Something causes the aluminum to corrode and the just get stuck. You can't break them off because there's no good way to get a grip on the valve stem without tearing it.

Some sort of anti seize might help but the best thing to do is just use plastic caps.

We used to steal those when we were kids.
We especially flipped out when we saw aluminum ones.

>Why don't you have Type R valve caps
Big black spots on the nice alloy rims doesn't appeal to me. Also, anything that attracts attention from prowlers is bad. No one can legally stop thieves from wandering through parking lots, so my defense is to never attract their attention over to my car. It's best the prowlers pay attention to other peoples' cars instead of mine.

>not being eco-conscious and packing natural soil in your valve stems

I bet you don't even drive a hybrid you fucking monster.

Having a shit ton of junk inside your car,

Having a dirty car on a nice day,

Putting stickers on your car,

>Putting stickers on your car,

Thats 90% of Veeky Forumstists.

sounds right

I WANT

>Something causes the aluminum to corrode and the just get stuck.
The good aluminum caps have a coating inside similar to what food cans have as a liner to stop corrosion. Otherwise, those steel cans would corrode from the food inside.

Aluminum wiring had galvanic reaction with the copper and brass metals. So that was why it was discontinued for house electrical wiring. For cars, the uncoated aluminum cap and the tire stem can have a galvanic reaction.

I'm so fucking scared to see anything wrong with my chain, I clean it like every 300 miles

>How to tell when someone is poor AND pretentious.

So rare out in the real world, but so common here. Odd.

Premature rust on engine bay bolts and metal parts cause they never clean.

omg that car is sexy

Wouldn’t the coating wear down after a few times screwing and unscrewing the cap?

>How to tell when someone is poor AND pretentious
The refusal to do mods is not necessarily the sign of someone poor. It can also be insecurity that causes them to not try anything. It can also be complete stinginess.

There are some people who refuse to mod/upgrade any part out of complete stinginess. You might even see them extend that to their children. They refuse to upgrade their children by helping with a college education. If they want their own mods, they can pay for it themselves.

What if all we want are good tires, upgraded brakepads and we are happy without a rice can exhaust or tints or big wings?

There are people who buy a perfectly good car, instead of an aged shitbox they need to 'upgrade', throwing good money after bad to counteract the ageing process.
Lower the suspension all you want, you'll never change your chassis design. And that 'carbon fiber' decal on the bonnet fools nobody.

>trash on floors
>headlight aimed wrong
>missing bulbs
>extremely worn wipers
>wheels completely blackened from never being cleaned

fucked up wheels/wheel covers.

why would I need that when I have a driver in the toolbox in my trunk?

>tfw still have all the original hubcaps
>they are all beaten to shit, chipped and paint flaking off

Amateur spotted, do casuals really not have digital torque valve core tighteners? You are probably driving around with a 1nm variance in valve core torque.

I wipe my threads before I rescrew the cap. That way, any grit doesn't get on the threads. And I don't over tighten the thing. Unfortunately, I have lost all my caps, so I only have ugly black plastic ones now.

The previous aluminum ones were really nice. The entire body was hexagonal. I bet if it ever froze, the socket could be placed upon the entire body of the cap and force it off without stripping since it is totally surrounded firmly by the socket. I had no fear of seizing. The caps always went on liquid smooth without any sign of grittiness or scratchy sound as they they were screwed on.

>Amateur spotted
Please forgive me sir, I am one angstrom off. Please forgive me, I am five drops of gasoline off from a proper full tank. Please forgive me, I shut my car door with 1/10 of a newton more force than I should have; I know I should have taken your recommendation to buy those "Car Door Digital Shutting Force Gloves" that displays the newton force I am exerting so that I can properly train my reflexes to shut the door consistently. Please forgive me for not being up to your standards.

Some people don't know how to protect their coated alloy rims. Or they don't even realize they have coated alloy rims.

>can't even lock the locking screws with another screw
What's the point? Someone's just gonna screw out the locking screws and unscrew the cap. You need to be able to lock in the locking screw so nogs can't unlock the cap. Are you a fucking idiot or something?